Author Topic: .  (Read 2324 times)

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« on: March 22, 2009, 05:51:18 PM »

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: cena vs show vs edge
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 10:16:18 PM »
i guarantee not one of those guys will leave with the belt after mania

Then what you think is gonna happen

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 02:36:01 PM »
I want to see Cena align with Vickie and turn heel, will never happen tho.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 07:31:39 PM »
I'm not sure about this match, I can't see where they're gonna go.  Cena has got to be favourite, but someone in WWE has a thing for Edge, and he always seems to get gifts, like he did in the Elimination Chamber.  I'd like to see Vicki screw over Edge to give Cena the win.

Winner of Money in the Bank will be MVP.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 10:16:53 AM »
So if thats the case? Where do you think they're gonna go with Christain Cage? He doesn't have to be built up. The guy is a headliner. I like MVP but cannot see him as World Champ. Not for a long time at least.

I'm not sure what they're gonna do with Christian.  He was supposed to be the person behind all of the incidents involving Jeff Hardy, but that got leaked so they went with Matt Hardy instead.  I've read recently that Vince is not a big fan of Christian, however, at the moment with storylines being leaked all the time, he's trying to do the oppsite of what people are expecting.  So, it's feasible that Christian could win, and I'd be quite happy with that, but I worry that he'll be left on ECW for a while now, probably win the title, then who knows?

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 03:13:27 PM »
It's got to be Cage as the winner. Fans would accept him easily as the world champ. MVP is a great act. But as the world champ? I just don't see him as one of the head guys for a long time if ever?

I couldn't see CM Punk as a World Champion either, but it happened.  John Cena is gonna be off filming his next movie this summer, and depending on when Batista comes back from injury, they might need another guy in the title picture.  Could MVP be moving over to Raw in the draft?

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 04:49:09 PM »
Well do you think all the belts are gonna change hands this Wrestlemania? JBL is gonna loose the IC belt to Rey Rey. HHH is definitely gonna loose the Heavyweight title to Orton. Is Edge gonna loose his belt as well? Maybe Cage will win the Money in the Bank match and go right after Edge. Those boys really put on some great great performances together.

Not all of them.  I reckon HHH will win this year, he's lost the past few.  Then they'll keep it going for a couple of months, before giving the title to Orton.  I agree JBL will lose to Rey, then he'll retire straight after the match.  The Edge/Cena/Big Show is the only one I'm can't decide on.  Cena should win it, but they always give Edge the big wins.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 03:09:15 PM »
I'm not sure who'll close the show.  I'd like to see Taker/Michaels as the last match, but I think it will probably be HHH/Orton.  HHH has to win that, otherwise Orton has got one over on the whole McMahon family, and I can't see Vince letting that happen at his big 25th Anniversary special.