Author Topic: Why are there sooo few bodybuilders????  (Read 1432 times)

littlechris

• Getbig II
Why are there sooo few bodybuilders????
« on: March 22, 2009, 08:58:41 PM »
Hey guys,
  Just got back from las vegas.  I was there for a few days and had a great time!! One thing I noticed, after having spent a few days there and seeing thousands upon thousands of people, is that i did not see more than 2 bodybuilder looking guys out of the thousands that were there!!! Most guys were just average looking joes.  But it really surprised me to not see any bodybuilders.
    You would think with all the people who go to vegas from all over the u.s. and all of those who go to party and get laid, that there would be some guys with built physiques!!!  What is up with that??? Are bodybuilders a dying breed?  I dont mean the average guy who "bodybuilds", but guys who have physiques at least comparable to those bodybuilders who compete on the amateur national level.   I also see it in town.  i go to 3 gyms in town, and there are only 2 guys who have good builds and who are "bodybuilders".  the rest are normal guys, or teenagers who are trying to get big. Whats your guys' take??

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: Why are there sooo few bodybuilders????
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 09:01:56 PM »
Hey guys,
  Just got back from las vegas.  I was there for a few days and had a great time!! One thing I noticed, after having spent a few days there and seeing thousands upon thousands of people, is that i did not see more than 2 bodybuilder looking guys out of the thousands that were there!!! Most guys were just average looking joes.  But it really surprised me to not see any bodybuilders.
    You would think with all the people who go to vegas from all over the u.s. and all of those who go to party and get laid, that there would be some guys with built physiques!!!  What is up with that??? Are bodybuilders a dying breed?  I dont mean the average guy who "bodybuilds", but guys who have physiques at least comparable to those bodybuilders who compete on the amateur national level.   I also see it in town.  i go to 3 gyms in town, and there are only 2 guys who have good builds and who are "bodybuilders".  the rest are normal guys, or teenagers who are trying to get big. Whats your guys' take??

we can't all be big like you "littlechris"

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 09:02:22 PM »
Hey guys,

lol...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 09:05:29 PM »
Not that many people are interested in looking like a "pro" or national competitor.  It's unhealthy, and most of the year you look like a fat bloated mess just to look "big" on-stage.  If you're a big natural or light cycle user, you're really not going to look all that impressive in normal clothes, especially if your bodyfat is low.
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 09:06:58 PM »
Hey guys,
did u try the gay bars?  they're filled with muscle freaks

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 09:07:02 PM »
Not that many people are interested in looking like a "pro" or national competitor.  It's unhealthy, and most of the year you look like a fat bloated mess just to look "big" on-stage.  If you're a big natural or light cycle user, you're really not going to look all that impressive in normal clothes, especially if your bodyfat is low.

speaking the truth as always goaty

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 09:08:23 PM »
Good post.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 09:11:25 PM »

truth...

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 09:11:57 PM »
Obviously you didnt see officer president wiggs

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 09:13:42 PM »
Not as many people are disciplined as bodybuilders

Also, not many people have the economical means to afford steroids let alone find resources that supply gear.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 09:15:09 PM »
Most people with any prospects, even real remote ones, will not become a bodybuilder. Can u imagine saying that to people, "I'm a bodybuilder " as you pant and sweat in your fatman clothes ...your steroid bloated face an unhealthy beet-red , blobby mess as you taking out your tuppleware box with tuna and brown rice.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 09:16:26 PM »
Stick to the backwoods and the whore houses.

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2009, 09:24:17 PM »
Sorry to hear you couldn't find enough muscle studs to satisfy your cravings.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 09:26:19 PM »
Sorry to hear you couldn't find enough muscle studs to satisfy your cravings.

too bad he didnt see me.. I'm a muscle stud.

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2009, 09:30:35 PM »
too bad he didnt see me.. I'm a muscle stud.

but are you willing to choke-out "littlechris" between your thighs?

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 09:32:25 PM »
but are you willing to choke-out "littlechris" between your thighs?

is that the thing to do these days?

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2009, 09:36:22 PM »
so instead of going to the best clubs, restaurants and strip clubs your vegas trip was one big schmoefest. FAIL

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2009, 09:44:26 PM »
Hey guys,
    You would think with all the people who go to vegas from all over the u.s. and all of those who go to party and get laid, that there would be some guys with built physiques!!!  What is up with that??? Are bodybuilders a dying breed?  I dont mean the average guy who "bodybuilds", but guys who have physiques at least comparable to those bodybuilders who compete on the amateur national level.   I also see it in town.  i go to 3 gyms in town, and there are only 2 guys who have good builds and who are "bodybuilders".  the rest are normal guys, or teenagers who are trying to get big. Whats your guys' take??

All bodybuilders are losers.  Most people don't want to be losers.  Therefore, there are few bodybuilders.

Hope that helps.
w

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2009, 09:44:45 PM »
is that the thing to do these days?

In Vegas.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2009, 09:48:02 PM »
All bodybuilders are losers. 

there in no excuse.. for a bodybuilder.