Author Topic: GOP predicts doomsday if Obama budget passed  (Read 3746 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
GOP predicts doomsday if Obama budget passed
« on: March 22, 2009, 09:19:08 PM »
These pricks are at it again, trying to push scare tactics on the American people.  This is what they did with the war in Iraq, they said their will be mushroom clouds over the US if we dont go to war, or that there's weapons of mass distruction in Iraq.  Now they're using words like Doomsday to scare people again.  However i honestly think the American people are not so stupid to believe these scare tactics again.  Where do the republicans get off saying there will be a Doomsday if Obama budget is passed, when we're already in a George Bush created Doomsday! 

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090322/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_economy

We all know those towers did not collapse from airplanes, especially the ones that weren't even hit by anything other then some debris, yet even the smaller buildings implode perfectly. Hmmmmm... i wonder who was behind this??

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: GOP predicts doomsday if Obama budget passed
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 09:22:35 PM »
Thank God we live in Canada, eh matty?  What are your thoughts on prime minister Stephen Harper?

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 09:23:20 PM »
Thank God we live in Canada, eh matty?  What are your thoughts on prime minister Stephen Harper?

He is a fucking asshole !
I can't wait for the day Quebec will be a country  8)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 09:23:34 PM »

Who's Stephen Harper?

j/k! :P

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 09:25:52 PM »
Gayer than Stephen Harper and Micheal Igniasief  8)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 09:26:42 PM »
He is a fucking asshole !
I can't wait for the day Quebec will be a country  8)

you use to be cool

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 09:35:53 PM »
you use to be cool

haha why bro ?
because I hate living in a country that absolutely hate french canadians, but who love us when we want to get out  ?

it makes no sense to me.

you guys want us to stay in Canada just because you want cheap electricity. True story  8)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 09:47:32 PM »
haha why bro ?
because I hate living in a country that absolutely hate french canadians, but who love us when we want to get out  ?

it makes no sense to me.

you guys want us to stay in Canada just because you want cheap electricity. True story  8)

No offense to you Stavios i know you're a cool guy, but some french people come off as snobs, i think thats why allot of people don't like the french, even Americans don't like the french.  I have nothing against Quebec, i could care less if they separate from Canada.  However i don't think that will happen in our life time.

And just stating that i have nothing against French people, so please no hate mail  :P

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 09:48:57 PM »
shut up... just shut up.

The Coach

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 09:50:04 PM »
Scare tactics Matt?? You obviously haven't heard one speech this idiot has givin since being elected? He tries to scare dumbshits like you into believing his BS. Like I said, his litte district in Illinois failed, how do you this country is going to be with him in office? Dude's a narcisstic pathalogical lier!!

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 09:51:26 PM »

No offense to you Stavios i know you're a cool guy, but some french people come off as snobs, i think thats why allot of people don't like the french, even Americans don't like the french.  I have nothing against Quebec, i could care less if they separate from Canada.  However i don't think that will happen in our life time.

And just stating that i have nothing against French people, so please no hate mail  :P

We come off as snobs ?!
maybe the french people you talked to just didn't know how to speak english at all so they came across as snobs.

just my opinion!

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 09:52:54 PM »
Scare tactics Matt?? You obviously haven't heard one speech this idiot has givin since being elected? He tries to scare dumbshits like you into believing his BS. Like I said, his litte district in Illinois failed, how do you this country is going to be with him in office? Dude's a narcisstic pathalogical lier!!

People built him up like he was Jesus.
Of course he will disapoint a lot of people, they expect too much out of him

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2009, 09:57:28 PM »

Coach why didn't Osama take credit for 9/11?  and why did a fake Osama tape surface just 4 days before Bush was elected?.    Don't you get it?, you know how evil republicans are, you know what they really did. You know the GOP is oil hungry drill baby drill!  ::)  So sad to see Palin as the leader of the GOP, but so good for the Dems :)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 09:59:40 PM »
haha why bro ?

it makes no sense to me.

We hate the french yet we pride ourselves on being bilingual.  Hell all our products have french and english directions.  

As for cheap electricity I don't know about that..  but as for a means of earning a buck I know Quebec contractors are free to work outside the city yet anyone from outside trying to work in Quebec are usually run out by the Union.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2009, 10:03:26 PM »
EVIL EVIL EVIL LIES! >:(

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 10:10:21 PM »

Show me one single speech where he's used scare tactics.

Secondly, the Republican party is in shambles, they can't even organize themselves well enough to wipe their own asses.  This group of Repubs are the worst do-nothing group to date.  So they resort to attempt to go back to their old ways of the Bush administration and attempt to scare people with their bullshit.  Sorry, it aint gonna work this time. 

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2009, 10:12:53 PM »
GOP= scared old conservative fear mongers. who gives a fuck what the GOP has to say

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2009, 10:13:56 PM »
Show me one single speech where he's used scare tactics.

Secondly, the Republican party is in shambles, they can't even organize themselves well enough to wipe their own asses.  This group of Repubs are the worst do-nothing group to date.  So they resort to attempt to go back to their old ways of the Bush administration and attempt to scare people with their bullshit.  Sorry, it aint gonna work this time. 

And do you notice how they say Obamas plans wont work, yet they never come up with a plan of their own?

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2009, 10:21:48 PM »
SCARE TACTICS!!!!

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2009, 10:24:05 PM »

Bet me to it...thanks.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2009, 10:31:11 PM »
Bet me to it...thanks.

You mean truth tactics!  Yeh Obama tells it like it is, he talks about how fucked up things are now beccause of Bush.  Yet the GOP considerds that scare tatctics?.

Think about it, the GOP took the US from a surplus to a huge deficit.  That in itself is enough reason for the GOP to SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET OBAMA FIX YOUR MESS.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2009, 10:36:26 PM »

Please produce some video evidence and prove me wrong coach ::)

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2009, 04:47:14 AM »
The Roach:  "lier"  and you claim to have graduated from college?  where. Mexico?   haha

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2009, 04:49:20 AM »
dumb