Author Topic: BANNED from RxMuscle.com !  (Read 6474 times)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: BANNED from RxMuscle.com !
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2009, 05:27:43 PM »
lol beat my edit....

Depends on the season and how I am feeling... but your low balling.

naked pics or it didn't happen
tank u jesus

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2009, 05:28:51 PM »
Okay didn't happen!

Damn who's really losing here?
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2009, 05:32:19 PM »
Okay didn't happen!

Damn who's really losing here?

ah game draw it seems, do you wish to play again?
tank u jesus

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2009, 06:46:49 PM »
Fuck off, you talked aload of shit about Getbig now you come crawling back.
 :D ;D

By the way, my bullshit detector is ringing constantly when i listen to "Big Nation Radio" and you start talking about how much chicks you get.

[/quote/    I make no secret that I am turned off by the obsessive-compulsive friendless stalkers who hack personal info and exploit it all over cyberspace on here and the fact that the multiple gimmick accounts by half of you run this piece.

I would love to see GB go back to it's days when it was the One True Powerhouse in the bodybuilding industry.

I never ever talk about how many women I pull or the amount of pussy I wreck. Special Ed does and I elaborate.

Thanks for listening...

I'm not 'Sharma' by the way.

- Block.
?

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2009, 07:45:56 PM »
I do agree with you Block.

This place has become a haven for bullshit and gimicks.
I really wonder if any of them remember what it was like.

Getbig is a pale shadow of what it once was. 

The one story I really wished I was a member to see was the one 240 told me about Craig Titus coming on here because he thought he killed some girl.
A poet would call it fore shadowing.

btw I need to go have a shower now, agreeing with you made me feel all dirty
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2009, 07:47:12 AM »
I do agree with you Block.

This place has become a haven for bullshit and gimicks.
I really wonder if any of them remember what it was like.

Getbig is a pale shadow of what it once was. 

The one story I really wished I was a member to see was the one 240 told me about Craig Titus coming on here because he thought he killed some girl.
A poet would call it fore shadowing.

btw I need to go have a shower now, agreeing with you made me feel all dirty
You remind me of Michelle Pfieffer's Catwoman charatcer in 'Batman Returns'.

Getbig has been hijackked by gimmick accounts and a few people who are so warped by this place they resort to stalking, hacking and posting private and personal info in efforts to raise their status here. This joint isn't fun like it used to be. Like you said, at very best it is a pale shadow of what it once was. Kind of like Dorian Yates or Kevin Levrone.

The Titus checking Getbig to see if it hit here yet was true. You see the power this site used to yeild? Even the supplement industry marched to the beat of whatever drum this place made. The magazines. Contest promoters. It all started and ended here.

I remember at the 2007 Jr. Nationals I was upstairs in the hotel restraunt/bar. I sat at the bar with Issac Kinds drinking a Heineken and eavesdropped on this well known IFBB/NPC judge. All I'll say is he is very very short, bald and Iranian. I listened to this little tiny man rant and rave for about 45 minutes to a few other 'schmoes in blazers' about how he will kick anybody's ass who posts on Getbig. If I had a nickle for everytme he said..."fuck Getbig and all those pussies on there in their mom's basements who don't even workout" I would still be living like a phat-rat. There he was just venting over a drink with nodding in agreement schmoes about their frustrations with Getbig.

The severity of how this particular website impacted those directly involved inte bodybuilding industry was re-confirmed in me.

Now? Now this place is a fraction of what it once was. I blame Ron for letting the gimmicks and friendless phaggots with no talent run amok.

Let us pray, OS.

- Block!
?

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2009, 10:21:14 AM »
don't be jealous son, you'll grow out of that awkward stage soon enough

Is that really him?

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2009, 11:22:04 AM »
You remind me of Michelle Pfieffer's Catwoman charatcer in 'Batman Returns'.

Now? Now this place is a fraction of what it once was. I blame Ron for letting the gimmicks and friendless phaggots with no talent run amok.

- Block!

I don't even like cats. But I do love whips, care to play?
So is it her air headedness that draws the comparison?

Okay, I say we attack Ron at the O.  We'll beat him to death with his sidekick Tattoo, I mean Issac and claim it was a pedestrian accident.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2009, 12:58:55 PM »
I don't even like cats. But I do love whips, care to play?
So is it her air headedness that draws the comparison?

Okay, I say we attack Ron at the O.  We'll beat him to death with his sidekick Tattoo, I mean Issac and claim it was a pedestrian accident.
Just your quote about taking a bath for feeling dirty. She said something like that in the movie. I have an elephant-like memory and can quote movies at random. It's bizzare.

I won't be at the O, but I may be at the USA's. We can do what you said and then make people believe that they got mugged by a group of black guys.

- Block!
?