Author Topic: What do I do to jack up my pecs, bis and quads?  (Read 3096 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: BOB CHICK...
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2009, 03:26:14 PM »
You keep telling yourself that....LOL

Ok now we know. You're uncomfortable in your sexuality and gay jokes makes you uncertain.
from incomplete data

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2009, 03:27:56 PM »
They're not intended to be funny....enlightning would be more appropriote, pointing out the obvious if you will

"enlightning", "approriote"  LOL...go ahead Chick, "enlightn" us with your wisdom.  Either start using the Spell Check function or get your best bud Tom Prince the English Major to proofread your drivel. 
(

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2009, 03:50:20 PM »

"enlightning", "approriote"  LOL...go ahead Chick, "enlightn" us with your wisdom.  Either start using the Spell Check function or get your best bud Tom Prince the English Major to proofread your drivel. 

Let me guess...you thought it would be funnier by posting it a second time?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2009, 03:56:39 PM »

Whatever with all that gay talk...shit is wierd..Anyway

BOB!!!! how much can you get from winning one of them masters shows now? I dont hear about many of them being promoted any more. Just sayin. if you can win 10-15k would you think about doing one...i mean like seriously. And who would do your precontest shit.

Oh yeah...nd for the life of me why in gods name havent you promoted a pro show yet...you are cool with everyone...you should get on that BOB.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2009, 04:09:11 PM »
Whatever with all that gay talk...shit is wierd..Anyway

BOB!!!! how much can you get from winning one of them masters shows now? I dont hear about many of them being promoted any more. Just sayin. if you can win 10-15k would you think about doing one...i mean like seriously. And who would do your precontest shit.

Oh yeah...nd for the life of me why in gods name havent you promoted a pro show yet...you are cool with everyone...you should get on that BOB.

I won 10,000 for the Worlds...It aint enough to do it again...wasn't enough the first time around, I had other reasons to give it a shot.

I do enough within the sport, maybe in the future...never rule it out

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2009, 04:15:52 PM »
I won 10,000 for the Worlds...It aint enough to do it again...wasn't enough the first time around, I had other reasons to give it a shot.

I do enough within the sport, maybe in the future...never rule it out

I remember that, you had a lead up special for it on bb.com i think...you were eatin chicken breast and oatmeal...you lived near my old stompin grounds. playa del rey. Anyway I feel you on the money part.  10k sounds like a nice sized check to me, but thats from a med school student that dosent have a job.

What about the Chick classic for pros. You got more than enough connects to pull that off. BB.com can be the main sponsor as well as GNC and you know muscletech will bring teh dough...If i were you i would get on that shit...Shit if i was chummy with pros, national level npc's and supplement companies like you are...i would have the 3rd biggest show in bodybuilding...well atleast i like to think..go for it. you only live once

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2009, 05:13:02 PM »
So Bob 2 questions....

When you first took over the athletes rep position you made public a list a things you had changed or had implemented.
such as the 4 place guy moving to the Olympia if the first three qualified.  I think I have been fairly transparent about my
support for you. 

Question 1
I was wondering why we don't get to see what you are trying to implement or have lobbied for any more.
Is there a sight for "fans" to see this or do I need to get a pro card?  I'll sleep with Lee Priest and borrow his, seems like a pretty easy thing to do. (NASTY!)

Question 2
When are you going to let Tasha out so she can come play with us girls again... loved her sense of humor
and despite her horrible tastes she seemed really intelligent  ;D
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2009, 05:22:24 PM »
So Bob 2 questions....

When you first took over the athletes rep position you made public a list a things you had changed or had implemented.
such as the 4 place guy moving to the Olympia if the first three qualified.  I think I have been fairly transparent about my
support for you. 

Question 1
I was wondering why we don't get to see what you are trying to implement or have lobbied for any more.
Is there a sight for "fans" to see this or do I need to get a pro card?  I'll sleep with Lee Priest and borrow his, seems like a pretty easy thing to do. (NASTY!)

Question 2
When are you going to let Tasha out so she can come play with us girls again... loved her sense of humor
and despite her horrible tastes she seemed really intelligent  ;D

The minutes (and proposals)  from the Pro League annual meeting are posted up at www.ifbbpro.com  Anyone can see them...

Tocha's a little busy these days

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2009, 05:35:12 PM »

The minutes (and proposals)  from the Pro League annual meeting are posted up at www.ifbbpro.com  Anyone can see them...

Wow...kind of a cool reception from The Athletes Rep...a man you SUPPORTED.  What's even more intriguing is his response regarding his gal...sounds a little, shall we say, possessive?  Insecure?
(

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2009, 05:41:15 PM »
Wow...kind of a cool reception from The Athletes Rep...a man you SUPPORTED.  What's even more intriguing is his response regarding his gal...sounds a little, shall we say, possessive?  Insecure?

I don't think it was a cold answer at all.  I asked a question, he answered.  In most circles with IQ above 95 this is called a discussion.  Ask your Special Ed teacher about it, she will use crayons and a few puppets you can understand a little better.

If you knew anything about "T" you would know what he said is true.

Now go sit in your corner and play with your Cartman doll, big people are talking.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2009, 05:43:06 PM »
Besides I think Bob thinks I am half a step away from being a stalker...  :-*
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2009, 05:45:00 PM »
I don't think it was a cold answer at all.  I asked a question, he answered.  In most circles with IQ above 95 this is called a discussion.  Ask your Special Ed teacher about it, she will use crayons and a few puppets you can understand a little better.

Now go sit in your corner and play with your Cartman doll, big people are talking.

LOL...thats my girl!

another backfire from this tool

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2009, 06:23:58 PM »
Yet another nerd that can tell all his pencilneck gym buds about dueling with pro Chick online. WOW!!!  ::)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2009, 06:28:20 PM »

Post pics or she doesnt exist  ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2009, 06:30:18 PM »
Yet another nerd that can tell all his pencilneck gym buds about dueling with pro Chick online. WOW!!!  ::)

Haha wow I think you're overestimating just how important Bob is.
from incomplete data

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2009, 08:39:30 PM »
Bob,

Who is the half naked guy on your wifes myspace page?

and is he single  :)

and if he is dumb I can be a virgin for him  ;D
Just Bad Bad Blood!

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2009, 09:23:31 PM »
Haha wow I think you're overestimating just how important Bob is.

He seems pretty important to some of you nerds, starting threads about him and all.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2009, 09:46:56 PM »
BOB whats the best rep range for arms  ;D

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2009, 08:27:48 AM »
Ha ha even Bob knows it's pointless to train without steroids. 

Training and diet are just finishing touches.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2009, 02:00:17 PM »

Okay, you have a superior IQ.  Please don't rub it in.  I can tell you're very bright, especially when you ask Chick about some naked guy on his wife's facebook.   You really seem to be a classy individual.  Just try not to catch Hepatitis A in your travels.  There's no cure.
(

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2009, 02:01:29 PM »
LOL...thats my girl!

another backfire from this tool

Don't you feel a little silly typing "that's my girl".  And if you're so close, why don't you permit your wife to hang out with her?
(

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2009, 02:41:20 PM »
Training and diet are just finishing touches.

;D
tank u jesus