Author Topic: Turn yourself into a non stop eating, drinking, training, fu*king, machine.  (Read 4717 times)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
Don't yah love it, to a point where you don't give a crap about what's going on around you. You already know what to expect and there are some good sides of it. The best side is the training you endure everyday of your life. GOD I LOVE IT, and I want to express the joy for the lifestyle.

I think, I would give up everything, just for one more great workout. When it comes down to it and everything turns into shit. What do you have, what? The gym and you. I see these small motherfuckers barely training around me and it gives me the enthusiasm to train harder.

God I love all the weak mother fuckers and people that don't train seriously. They make my world better because I feed off of them because there fucking pathetic.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
You eat people in your gym?

cool...

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
God I love all the weak mother fuckers and people that don't train seriously. They make my world better because I feed off of them because there fucking pathetic.

Amazing looking at someone who is not as strong as you or doesnt train as hard as you, and make a prediction that they are pathetic.  And while they go home to their nice house in there great car, some of you live paycheck to paycheck.

Never judge someone until you get to know them.  Everyone has their own unique strengths and weaknesses.   

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Amazing looking at someone who is not as strong as you or doesnt train as hard as you, and make a prediction that they are pathetic.  And while they go home to their nice house in there great car, some of you live paycheck to paycheck.

Never judge someone until you get to know them.  Everyone has their own unique strengths and weaknesses.   
lol ron owned castiron.
A

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN

Translation = I don't, but I still get more fitness booty than you, asshole!
HAHA, RON.....

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.

lol

Alex23

hahahahaha getting destroyed by RonVidan himself.

I bet "cast"iron loves his 350sqft studio covered in eggshells, dirty protein shakers. 12 cuft fridge and pullout couch...

Livin' the dream 168lb skinny fat, one day a time... and get "inspired" by Animal shit...  ::)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!

I really don't give a damn, but it's cool that you posted.  :)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
hahahahaha getting destroyed by RonVidan himself.

I bet "cast"iron loves his 350sqft studio covered in eggshells, dirty protein shakers. 12 cuft fridge and pullout couch...

Livin' the dream 168lb skinny fat, one day a time... and get "inspired" by Animal shit...  ::)

Wow that's what you predicted?

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
lol ron owned castiron.
Got your nut off seeing that didnt yah?

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!

clued-up

• Getbig V
I think, I would give up everything, just for one more great workout.

G E T A L I F E.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
any one that lives the bodybuilding life is a loser, seriously, enjoy your life.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
any one that lives the bodybuilding life is a loser, seriously, enjoy your life.

i think it's okay, as long as you're not injecting yourself 10 times a week and still look like shit.
tank u jesus

The.Giant

• Getbig IV

x a muthafuckin million.

I love to workout and be healthy but turning yourself into broke science project is retarded.
It's Hip to be Square!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
x a muthafuckin million.

I love to workout and be healthy but turning yourself into broke science project is retarded.
we all want to be big and ripped and all that, but im not interested in injections, cycles and Wasting money on supplements, though i heard "plazmosis" is the real deal.

got to the gym 3-5 times a week, eat what u like, but dont eat it everyday, and enjoy life, honestly nobody gives a fuck whether your ripped or not

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
we all want to be big and ripped and all that, but im not interested in injections, cycles and Wasting money on supplements, though i heard "plazmosis" is the real deal.

got to the gym 3-5 times a week, eat what u like, but dont eat it everyday, and enjoy life, honestly nobody gives a fuck whether your ripped or not

tank u jesus

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym

we love you for your Wisdom, Ron :)
Get Big, or Die Trying

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
man, being owned by Ron himself... thats a priviledge!
!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

LOL. Ronaldo Transmuting CastIron into PigIron in one post!   ;D

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym

We can't all be as sucsessful as you, Tycoon ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

The Master

• Getbig V

Especially not you.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Especially not you.
Surprised you weren't all over HP's use of the word ty-COON, Debussey.   ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

:)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Don't yah love it, to a point where you don't give a crap about what's going on around you. You already know what to expect and there are some good sides of it. The best side is the training you endure everyday of your life. GOD I LOVE IT, and I want to express the joy for the lifestyle.

I think, I would give up everything, just for one more great workout. When it comes down to it and everything turns into shit. What do you have, what? The gym and you. I see these small motherfuckers barely training around me and it gives me the enthusiasm to train harder.

Been taking those Animal Pak vitamins have you?