Author Topic: How often do you wash...  (Read 9302 times)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Re: How often do you wash...
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2009, 12:03:07 PM »

>:( >:(
I am not dumb!

So now you are calling me Gold Digging, High Maintenance and second fiddle to DeeDee?   :'(

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha. ..just when you thought you were safely out..she pushed you back in the hole! ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2009, 12:29:59 PM »

I'm soooo enjoying this thread.
w

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2009, 05:50:17 PM »

>:( >:(
I am not dumb!

So now you are calling me Gold Digging, High Maintenance and second fiddle to DeeDee?   :'(

of course not.  The fact that something is expensive means that many people find value in it.  Hence, you are valuable to the eye of many.  Expense is simply a term that brings about an intrinsic value.  You my dear, are valuable since there are not many like you. Gold digging is a term that is used ina derogatory sense to label something or someone in such a way as to demean them.  You assume that becuase value is used in your description that it in turn depicts you as someone that is need of monetary/material validation.  Value, especially in your case, is not the monetary sense, but rather an endearment of spiritual, and emotional value.  Sometheng that is devoid in a gold digger.  As you state high maintence, the fact that something is labor intensive does not necessarily make it high maintence.  In fact the labor of love is a huge effort, yet loving someone, and making sure that the love is expressed does not make the recipient a high maintanece person.  Again this is derogatory and thus negative.  You are a person of high value and the expression of that from others, whether it be through monetary/material means or just through simple devotion of time can be considered labor but you are not classified as high maintanece.  High maintenance also implies that the individual themesleves requires that everything be tailored to them with unyeilding circumstances.  You, as i see you, are a person that lives life to it's fullest and are highly adaptable.  Thus negating the high maintence aspect.  as for playing second fiddle, hardly!  You see, certain things need to be enhanced to bring out the best in things.  Thus that particular item is less thant the focal point in the issue.  In fact the supporting players are what makes the inital being even better.  Vanilla is a spice that is explosive, can play well with others, or stand soley at the top.  The fact that it has so many uses adds to its value.  Often misunderstood, vanilla can be subtle with underlying boldness.  Waiting for the perfect chance to shine and when done correclty it's taste is blissful.  The aroma wafting in the air, triggers intense emotional reactions and depictions of the wonderful things that are to come.  Without being seen, it's presence is already there.  To taste vanilla, in any of it's vasrious forms, brings forth the other sensory organs to play.  Even if it's the "plain" vanilla ice cream. Remember that even this is so complex.  A hot summers day is upon us and you here the destinctive chime or the ice cream vendor.  You run to him and get your ice cream.  You take that first faitful lick of the luscious cream.  It's flavor, it's absolute sinfullness of goodness envolpes your tongue and mouth.  The simple complexity of of the spice takes over you body and mind in such a way that it transports you into another time.  Perhaps it was childhood, or fond memory with a lover.  Other flavors have to be added to make the other ice creams.  They have to be dolled up in order to be palatable.  Vanilla my dear, is scrumptious all by itslef, very much like you. 

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2009, 07:00:06 PM »
of course not.  The fact that something is expensive means that many people find value in it.  Hence, you are valuable to the eye of many.  Expense is simply a term that brings about an intrinsic value.  You my dear, are valuable since there are not many like you. Gold digging is a term that is used ina derogatory sense to label something or someone in such a way as to demean them.  You assume that becuase value is used in your description that it in turn depicts you as someone that is need of monetary/material validation.  Value, especially in your case, is not the monetary sense, but rather an endearment of spiritual, and emotional value.  Sometheng that is devoid in a gold digger.  As you state high maintence, the fact that something is labor intensive does not necessarily make it high maintence.  In fact the labor of love is a huge effort, yet loving someone, and making sure that the love is expressed does not make the recipient a high maintanece person.  Again this is derogatory and thus negative.  You are a person of high value and the expression of that from others, whether it be through monetary/material means or just through simple devotion of time can be considered labor but you are not classified as high maintanece.  High maintenance also implies that the individual themesleves requires that everything be tailored to them with unyeilding circumstances.  You, as i see you, are a person that lives life to it's fullest and are highly adaptable.  Thus negating the high maintence aspect.  as for playing second fiddle, hardly!  You see, certain things need to be enhanced to bring out the best in things.  Thus that particular item is less thant the focal point in the issue.  In fact the supporting players are what makes the inital being even better.  Vanilla is a spice that is explosive, can play well with others, or stand soley at the top.  The fact that it has so many uses adds to its value.  Often misunderstood, vanilla can be subtle with underlying boldness.  Waiting for the perfect chance to shine and when done correclty it's taste is blissful.  The aroma wafting in the air, triggers intense emotional reactions and depictions of the wonderful things that are to come.  Without being seen, it's presence is already there.  To taste vanilla, in any of it's vasrious forms, brings forth the other sensory organs to play.  Even if it's the "plain" vanilla ice cream. Remember that even this is so complex.  A hot summers day is upon us and you here the destinctive chime or the ice cream vendor.  You run to him and get your ice cream.  You take that first faitful lick of the luscious cream.  It's flavor, it's absolute sinfullness of goodness envolpes your tongue and mouth.  The simple complexity of of the spice takes over you body and mind in such a way that it transports you into another time.  Perhaps it was childhood, or fond memory with a lover.  Other flavors have to be added to make the other ice creams.  They have to be dolled up in order to be palatable.  Vanilla my dear, is scrumptious all by itslef, very much like you. 

God and I have never been anything but nice to you...

So now I can be bought like a cheap whore?!  >:(

What I am also not good enough as just myself I need to "enhance myself" to please you?!  >:(

So what you are saying is that adding something to me makes me more special?!  >:(

It is all about DeeDee!! admit it.  OS will do when you want something tasty but something special and exciting you phone DeeDee?!   :'( :'(

I am going for a diamond now girls lol
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2009, 07:21:47 PM »
You didn't answer me...

You don't care! :'( :'(

I am going to have a shower and a good cry.
I am taking a bottle of Jack Daniels with me and try and forget the horrible things you said!

I only wish you cared about me... even just a little  :'(
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2009, 07:22:05 PM »
God and I have never been anything but nice to you...

So now I can be bought like a cheap whore?!  >:(

What I am also not good enough as just myself I need to "enhance myself" to please you?!  >:(

So what you are saying is that adding something to me makes me more special?!  >:(

It is all about DeeDee!! admit it.  OS will do when you want something tasty but something special and exciting you phone DeeDee?!   :'( :'(

I am going for a diamond now girls lol

I wouldn't say cheap, plus whore sounds negative.  

Also, way to take what I wrote and not get it right.  typical female.

see if you wouldn't have pushed it you would have gotten the diamond treatment, now you have to work it to get up to moisanite

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2009, 07:23:11 PM »
You didn't answer me...

I am taking a bottle of Jack Daniels with me and try and forget the horrible things you said!

aww, call me after you get drunk, i become more attractive

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2009, 07:28:39 PM »
aww, call me after you get drunk, i become more attractive

I know I would have had that diamond if I didn't mentioned it LOL

You are pretty cute regardless.  It just takes less squinting when I am sober  :-*

Seriously I am off to have a shower... I will think of you!
I can only imagine the lather I will create with those thoughts!

Don't disappoint you "second choice girl"
I may not have the glamour, enticements and class of DeeDee, but I do try... :'(

"the diamond is still in the picture" bets? lol
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2009, 07:33:30 PM »
I find that I am really hot if you close your eyes and imagine brad pitt. 

well hope your shower makes you feel better. 

You're never a "second" girl.   hell i don't have a first girl anymore.  I don't think that will change for a very long time.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2009, 07:35:42 PM »
I find that I am really hot if you close your eyes and imagine brad pitt. 

well hope your shower makes you feel better. 

You're never a "second" girl.   hell i don't have a first girl anymore.  I don't think that will change for a very long time.

So I don't even rate on the Migs scale?

when you admit I get that diamond I will turn the screws off, I am really really good at this /kisses
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2009, 07:37:28 PM »
my scale is broken. 

if it wasn't for your screws, I wouldn't be getting any!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2009, 07:38:15 PM »
I don't find Brad Pitt hot btw

I imagine Migs as Antoni Banderas!!

Who else agrees with me here!?
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2009, 07:42:26 PM »
my scale is broken. 

if it wasn't for your screws, I wouldn't be getting any!

I am sure if DeeDee was here you would be able to tell she was beautiful...

Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2009, 07:43:53 PM »
Soy un hombre muy honrado,
que me gusta lo mejor,
a mujeres no me faltan ni el dinero ni el amor.
Y andando en mi caballo,
por la sierra yo me voy,
las estrellas y la luna ellas me dicen donde voy.

Ay ay ay ay,
ay ay mi amor,
ay mi morena
de mi corazòn.

serenading you in the shower, the song he sings in desperado

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2009, 07:49:14 PM »
I am sure if DeeDee was here you would be able to tell she was beautiful...

well i am sure that she, stella, jags, and you are beautiful women. 

as are the other ladies here.  But i would prefer pics, just to make the connection lol

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2009, 08:52:18 PM »
Soy un hombre muy honrado,
que me gusta lo mejor,
a mujeres no me faltan ni el dinero ni el amor.
Y andando en mi caballo,
por la sierra yo me voy,
las estrellas y la luna ellas me dicen donde voy.

Ay ay ay ay,
ay ay mi amor,
ay mi morena
de mi corazòn.

serenading you in the shower, the song he sings in desperado

Should I still feel dirty after my shower?
Care to translate for me

well i am sure that she, stella, jags, and you are beautiful women. 

as are the other ladies here.  But i would prefer pics, just to make the connection lol

DeeDee isn't wnough for you?

You must being other ladies into out bedroom  :'(
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2009, 09:07:25 PM »
I'm a very honest man,
I like the best of things,
I'm not short on women, nor money, nor love,
Walking with my horse,
Throughthe plains I go,
With the stars and moon telling me where to go.

Ay ay ay ay,
ay ay my love,
ay my dark skinned (tanned) one (female lover)
of my heart.

Kinda hard to translate exactly.

lol, I am a one woman man. 

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2009, 09:09:20 PM »
I'm a very honest man,
I like the best of things,
I'm not short on women, nor money, nor love,
Walking with my horse,
Throughthe plains I go,
With the stars and moon telling me where to go.

Ay ay ay ay,
ay ay my love,
ay my dark skinned (tanned) one (female lover)
of my heart.

Kinda hard to translate exactly.

lol, I am a one woman man. 

You got what you wanted and now you throw me into the street to turn tricks to support myself and the children?!
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2009, 09:11:05 PM »
 >:(
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2009, 09:26:14 PM »
lol, sorry not in my nature to get what I want and throw it away.  If it were, maybe things would be easier.  I like to hold onto what I have, even though my recent history betrays me. 

as for the diamond, you are worth far more.  i am a lowly peasent, one that has no means in which to please.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2009, 09:37:46 PM »
lol, sorry not in my nature to get what I want and throw it away.  If it were, maybe things would be easier.  I like to hold onto what I have, even though my recent history betrays me. 

as for the diamond, you are worth far more.  i am a lowly peasent, one that has no means in which to please.

For the insignificant price of a shiny rock i will show you a part of heaven not talked about in the bible.
A side that if Satan knew about it he never would have left...

All this for a tiny stone...
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2009, 10:52:06 AM »
here you go! 

(so what if it's 15 times magnified, she did say tiny stone)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2009, 10:52:21 AM »
You didn't answer me...

I now am in love with you..regardless of how others see you  :-*

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2009, 11:07:30 AM »
I now am in love with you..regardless of how others see you  :-*

back off!  Unless you wanna start some shiite.   >:(

;D

wild willie

• Getbig V