Author Topic: HGH dosage  (Read 884 times)

bonedoc

• Getbig II
  • DO IT BIG
HGH dosage
« on: March 24, 2009, 10:53:18 AM »
Serostim HGH 18 IU vials. How much sterile water per vial to get 18 IU.  I kind of fell into some HGH and really couldn't pass it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: HGH dosage
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 11:48:46 AM »
This question doesn't make any sense.  You could put .5ml in and have 18iu or 10ml in and still have 18iu.  What are you trying to accomplish?  Dilute it with however much water you want, it doesn't matter really, just up to you.

bonedoc

• Getbig II
  • DO IT BIG
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 01:22:34 PM »
Emmortal,  how is that isn't the hgh concentrated so the amount of water would change your dosage ratio.  For instance morphine is concentrated and depending on the amount of saline you add will change the strength. Also, how long is the vial good for after you put the water in. Thanks for the input.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 02:29:49 PM »
Emmortal,  how is that isn't the hgh concentrated so the amount of water would change your dosage ratio.  For instance morphine is concentrated and depending on the amount of saline you add will change the strength. Also, how long is the vial good for after you put the water in. Thanks for the input.

Yes, that is the basic idea of dilution.  But like I said, it's up to the user to decide how much you want to dilute it.  You are still going to end up with a total of 18ius of GH but how much you dilute it will determine how those 18ius are spread out.  So if you dilute with 1ml of water you have 18ius/ml. 2mls of water would be 9ius/ml so on and so forth.

In BW it should be good up to a month if refrigerated.

bonedoc

• Getbig II
  • DO IT BIG
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 10:28:05 AM »
Emmortal,
Hey bro

I have read conflicting literature regarding using sterile water or bacteriostatic water for the hgh.  Which one is correct to use.  I know the bacteriostatic contains alcohol and will keep longer.

mnunited

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 05:22:02 PM »
you can read on vial how much ml you  need to add and then calculate!