Author Topic: What a tool.  (Read 699 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
What a tool.
« on: March 24, 2009, 11:23:54 AM »
So I'm at the gym yesterday.  Gold's Flamingo and Sandhill and I'm on the treadmill.
I see this tool about 5'8, 210lbs, 35 years old, old World's gym tanktop and camo baggy pants.  He's walking around the gym with severe ILS and he keeps doing most musculars and wincing...NO MIRROR IN SIGHT.  I notice he's doing chest (Incline barbell press) and he has 405...I'm thinking no fucking way is this tiny tit gonna move this weight.

He call some guy over to spot him.  He unracks it and goes down 1/4 of the way for 5 so-called reps.  Racks it and walks around like a badass flexing his chest again....I just shook my head....oh brother ::)

linden

• Getbig II
  • THe Legend
Re: What a tool.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 11:43:54 AM »
golds can definately harvest some dueche bags. i saw one guy load 495 on the bar for flat bench sat there for like 15 mins and then un racked and never did one rep just talked to people sitting in front of it.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 11:45:55 AM »
Flexingtonsteele wants to know

"how do you like me now Get-Big?"

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 11:58:57 AM »
So I'm at the gym yesterday.  Gold's Flamingo and Sandhill and I'm on the treadmill.
I see this tool about 5'8, 210lbs, 35 years old, old World's gym tanktop and camo baggy pants.  He's walking around the gym with severe ILS and he keeps doing most musculars and wincing...NO MIRROR IN SIGHT.  I notice he's doing chest (Incline barbell press) and he has 405...I'm thinking no fucking way is this tiny tit gonna move this weight.

He call some guy over to spot him.  He unracks it and goes down 1/4 of the way for 5 so-called reps.  Racks it and walks around like a badass flexing his chest again....I just shook my head....oh brother ::)

Vegas is full of characters.  LVAC is where I go.  I had a Golds Membership too, but I preffered LVAC.  "I didn't goto any other golds than sahara decatur"  That gym was too boring for me, empty.  I only joined because Cutler reccomended it to me when we were at whole foods.  Now Jay goes to LVAC in summerlin.
Most are all show no go!