Author Topic: Shopping Black?  (Read 6789 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Shopping Black?
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2009, 01:56:27 PM »
Our country needs to stop focusing on racial issues and focus on more important things instrad.  There is nothing good coming out of constant "discussions" about race.

Right...if someone dosent like you because your whatever race...fuck em. We need to get out this money shit right

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2009, 02:01:09 PM »
Right...if someone dosent like you because your whatever race...fuck em. We need to get out this money shit right

I have rarely seen a discission on "race" turn out good.

IMHO:

1.  Most people want a job or employment for food and living
2.  Most want to be left alone by the govt. 
3.  Most want to be self sufficient
4.  most want to feel a sense of dignity and respect

We should focus on how to make it possible for most people to achieve these things, not the constant agitation and finger pointing by race.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2009, 02:02:47 PM »
Because as we've seen with our idiot retard SAMSON....its a business. Racism is a business. What does Jesse do? What does that idiot sharpton do, what do they put on their Tax returns. I don't care if ur purple, can u do ur job and not screw up? Can u act like a human being instead of an animal? Race doesn't matter, behaivor does.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2009, 02:04:07 PM »
Black guy...fucking hero. Oh and Samson as much as it may kill u...I'm more this guys' "brother" regardless of color, then u are. Get over urself.

In the early morning darkness of Dec. 26, 1944, a large force of German soldiers attacked a small garrison of American troops holding the tiny mountain village of Sommocolonia, Italy, high in the Upper Apennines in the north central part of the country.

The fighting was fierce, and by daylight the 400 Germans, outnumbering the Americans 6 to 1, had the village surrounded and were moving in fast.

First Lt. John R. Fox, 26, of Cincinnatti, Ohio, and a handful of his men watched in alarm from their post on the second floor of an old house as the Germans swarmed up the streets, lobbing grenades everywhere.

Fox, a forward observer with the 366th Infantry Regiment, an all-black unit out of Fort Devens reactivated for World War II, was directing American artillery fire into the area to slow the enemy advance, and he knew the village was all but lost.

As the Germans closed in, Fox spoke calmly by telephone to the Fire Direction Center, ordering up artillery missions from the distant guns.

‘That last round was just where I wanted it,, the young lieutenant reported. “Bring it in 60 yards more.”

The receiving operator thought Fox was mistaken - the order would train the full fire of up to 75 heavy caliber artillery guns directly on Fox’s position.

Fox confirmed the order: “There’s more of them than there is of us.”

Seconds later the bombardment began. And within minutes, hundreds of shells had hit the target. each one powerful enough to blast the house and its occupants into oblivion.

There was no chance that Fox and his men would survive.

The fighting continued from door to door for the next several hours as the few Americans left tried valiantly to stop the onslaught, but by mid-afternoon the village had fallen.

That night the Americans counted their casualties: Forty-three of 60 men in the garrison were dead. The other 17 had managed a miraculous escape, slipping out of the village from undetected hiding places in the darkness.

Sommocolonia was retaken four days later, and in the rubble the bodies of Fox and his men were found among the bodies of the enemy. The dead had been killed in the shelling that Fox had brought down.

For that act of heroism, Fox was certain to be awarded a medal for valor, a Silver Star at least.

But it didn’t happen. Not for almost 38 years.

L

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2009, 02:27:50 PM »
Lol this is America...you are quite the racist one arent you

Why is wanting to hang out with my own, racist?Next time your at work or school,look around the cafateria.See who sits with whom.Blacks with blacks,whites with whites,latinos with latinos.Christ,even in jail they only associate with their respective groups.I worked as a corrections officer for a few years,it was the most seperate atmosphere I have ever seen and this was in a tiny little space.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2009, 02:34:12 PM »
Why is wanting to hang out with my own, racist?Next time your at work or school,look around the cafateria.See who sits with whom.Blacks with blacks,whites with whites,latinos with latinos.Christ,even in jail they only associate with their respective groups.I worked as a corrections officer for a few years,it was the most seperate atmosphere I have ever seen and this was in a tiny little space.

Nothin man. You got it. ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2009, 02:36:18 PM »
I have rarely seen a discission on "race" turn out good.

IMHO:

1.  Most people want a job or employment for food and living
2.  Most want to be left alone by the govt. 
3.  Most want to be self sufficient
4.  most want to feel a sense of dignity and respect

We should focus on how to make it possible for most people to achieve these things, not the constant agitation and finger pointing by race.  

Agreed... Sometimes you make sense. :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2009, 02:37:41 PM »
Black guy...fucking hero. Oh and Samson as much as it may kill u...I'm more this guys' "brother" regardless of color, then u are. Get over urself.

In the early morning darkness of Dec. 26, 1944, a large force of German soldiers attacked a small garrison of American troops holding the tiny mountain village of Sommocolonia, Italy, high in the Upper Apennines in the north central part of the country.

The fighting was fierce, and by daylight the 400 Germans, outnumbering the Americans 6 to 1, had the village surrounded and were moving in fast.

First Lt. John R. Fox, 26, of Cincinnatti, Ohio, and a handful of his men watched in alarm from their post on the second floor of an old house as the Germans swarmed up the streets, lobbing grenades everywhere.

Fox, a forward observer with the 366th Infantry Regiment, an all-black unit out of Fort Devens reactivated for World War II, was directing American artillery fire into the area to slow the enemy advance, and he knew the village was all but lost.

As the Germans closed in, Fox spoke calmly by telephone to the Fire Direction Center, ordering up artillery missions from the distant guns.

‘That last round was just where I wanted it,, the young lieutenant reported. “Bring it in 60 yards more.”

The receiving operator thought Fox was mistaken - the order would train the full fire of up to 75 heavy caliber artillery guns directly on Fox’s position.

Fox confirmed the order: “There’s more of them than there is of us.”

Seconds later the bombardment began. And within minutes, hundreds of shells had hit the target. each one powerful enough to blast the house and its occupants into oblivion.

There was no chance that Fox and his men would survive.

The fighting continued from door to door for the next several hours as the few Americans left tried valiantly to stop the onslaught, but by mid-afternoon the village had fallen.

That night the Americans counted their casualties: Forty-three of 60 men in the garrison were dead. The other 17 had managed a miraculous escape, slipping out of the village from undetected hiding places in the darkness.

Sommocolonia was retaken four days later, and in the rubble the bodies of Fox and his men were found among the bodies of the enemy. The dead had been killed in the shelling that Fox had brought down.

For that act of heroism, Fox was certain to be awarded a medal for valor, a Silver Star at least.

But it didn’t happen. Not for almost 38 years.

Damn bro.. I have never served but that was a hell of a story. Fuck that shit had me emotional for a bit. Good story.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2009, 04:29:50 PM »
I really dint like revrend jackson or sharpton. I wrote them both...but i got no response.  :(   I asked them why they bring attention like Imus and Michaels (yeah it was a while ago) which aren't problems and are protected under the 1st amendment, but they dont say anything about public school funding dispairties amongst schools within the same district. In La i went to school at 2 Jr high schools. One black and one white. The black school had 1 book for every 2 students...basically was way under funded and didn't have any resources. the white middle school had 2 books per student, one for school and one for home...and a whole lot more.

Any i wrote them and gave them stats and budget copies etc...i got no response, i guess the story wasn't sexy enough...

I was thinking of starting my own organization that would address those issues. It would be called BUILT...aptly named ofr this website. ;D. Care to be a member? ;)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2009, 04:42:29 PM »
I was thinking of starting my own organization that would address those issues. It would be called BUILT...aptly named ofr this website. ;D. Care to be a member? ;)

Serious? Hell yeah ill join

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2009, 04:57:22 PM »
Is she racist or supporting her neighborhood and own?

jews do this all the time...is it racist with them???

Yes.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2009, 05:29:37 PM »
When they mean black owned do they mean the store being black owned or the products being made by black companies?  Wouldn't this eliminate car sales?
Squishy face retard

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2009, 05:40:15 PM »
Serious? Hell yeah ill join

Hell yeah, I'm serious. I'm tired of the Jesses the Al's hijacking headlines and not focusing on real issues. It's like they are still stuck in 1968. Ask them do they drive anything from 1968? Hell no. I've been mulling this over and over in my mind. I'm tired of black folks thinking that Obama is going to lead them to the promise land. I'm tire of brothas not acting like brothas (well more like Kane and Abel) And I would dedicate my life to this...I just don't know where to start, how to start.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2009, 05:33:12 AM »
Hell yeah, I'm serious. I'm tired of the Jesses the Al's hijacking headlines and not focusing on real issues. It's like they are still stuck in 1968. Ask them do they drive anything from 1968? Hell no. I've been mulling this over and over in my mind. I'm tired of black folks thinking that Obama is going to lead them to the promise land. I'm tire of brothas not acting like brothas (well more like Kane and Abel) And I would dedicate my life to this...I just don't know where to start, how to start.

That is why Jesse & Rev. are called "poverty pimps." 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2009, 07:54:12 AM »
I don't think more 'conversations on race' will be of benefit.  Holder was wrong IMO.  People like Jackson and Sharpton are stuck in 1968.  I think more racial debates have the potential to highlight differences and fuel angers.  Some of the maladaptive historical 'black culture' needs to change and adapt (ie Cosby's constructive criticism), family most importantly. Racism must be delt with swiftly and laws must ensure equal opportunity for all (including equal funding for schools, equal pay for teachers, grants for education, etc). 
Britian has done it fairly well...the gov fully acknowledged the evils of slavery and discrimination and uphold strict laws against these practices but the people aren't put into groups as much as in the US and seem to blend better.  They have more of a similar culture, dress, speech, the way they act and interact.  Thats the key IMO.  The problem in Britian is the Muslim and Eastern European immigrants that come there for the national benefits. 

By continuing to highlight differences, we keep people apart.  We must strive for a colorblind society.

I'm somewhat sick of hearing about race these days, perhaps because I've been brought up to not think in a racist manner and while history is important, it is the past.  Just like that white lady who asked the president about race in the address this week.  Dumb question and I think the president handled it extremely well.  I've always had black friends and friends of non-european heritage.  I don't have time or energy for backward people on any side.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2009, 07:59:00 AM »
SAMSON123, you're missing your own retarded hypocrisy.

If it's OK for a black women to attempt to shop black only, then based on that logic it's NOT racist for a white government to be bias towards white businesses.

You're a racist low life :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2009, 11:57:58 AM »
I don't think more 'conversations on race' will be of benefit.  Holder was wrong IMO.  People like Jackson and Sharpton are stuck in 1968.  I think more racial debates have the potential to highlight differences and fuel angers.  Some of the maladaptive historical 'black culture' needs to change and adapt (ie Cosby's constructive criticism), family most importantly. Racism must be delt with swiftly and laws must ensure equal opportunity for all (including equal funding for schools, equal pay for teachers, grants for education, etc). 
Britian has done it fairly well...the gov fully acknowledged the evils of slavery and discrimination and uphold strict laws against these practices but the people aren't put into groups as much as in the US and seem to blend better.  They have more of a similar culture, dress, speech, the way they act and interact.  Thats the key IMO.  The problem in Britian is the Muslim and Eastern European immigrants that come there for the national benefits. 

By continuing to highlight differences, we keep people apart.  We must strive for a colorblind society.

I'm somewhat sick of hearing about race these days, perhaps because I've been brought up to not think in a racist manner and while history is important, it is the past.  Just like that white lady who asked the president about race in the address this week.  Dumb question and I think the president handled it extremely well.  I've always had black friends and friends of non-european heritage.  I don't have time or energy for backward people on any side.

The very day he was inaugerated,Obama let an ignorant,black preacher to insult whites right from the dias.He said NOTHING!That was it for me,its obvious what he stands for.Then when little Robert Reich said "whites shouldnt get the jobs from the stimulous" and Obama said NOTHING,prooved my point.He HATES whites!He sat in a church and listened to a raving racist for twenty years and said NOTHING.He never left.He believed EVERY word.So,forget the color blind crap.Its us[whites] against them.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2009, 11:59:28 AM »
The very day he was inaugerated,Obama let an ignorant,black preacher to insult whites right from the dias.He said NOTHING!That was it for me,its obvious what he stands for.Then when little Robert Reich said "whites shouldnt get the jobs from the stimulous" and Obama said NOTHING,prooved my point.He HATES whites!He sat in a church and listened to a raving racist for twenty years and said NOTHING.He never left.He believed EVERY word.So,forget the color blind crap.Its us[whites] against them.

lol...youre an angry fucker. And no he dosent hate whites. You are an idiot

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2009, 12:01:17 PM »

I think he hates taxpayers of all races.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2009, 12:01:58 PM »

Really?In his book he blames a lot of the worlds ills on "white mans greed".Id say thats pretty hatefull.Did he say ANYTHING to lOwery for insulting whites?Nope,nothing.Him and his huge jawed wife HATE whites.Thats why they loved sitting in a racist church for twenty years.Oh,thats right,my bad,only whites can hate.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2009, 12:07:43 PM »
Really?In his book he blames a lot of the worlds ills on "white mans greed".Id say thats pretty hatefull.Did he say ANYTHING to lOwery for insulting whites?Nope,nothing.Him and his huge jawed wife HATE whites.Thats why they loved sitting in a racist church for twenty years.Oh,thats right,my bad,only whites can hate.

This is what Obama wants, dont do it. 

By focusing on garbage issues, we take away focus on the important issues that are gonig on like looting the taxpayer.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2009, 12:18:56 PM »
Ok about the book..Quote please, I want to see where he says the world ills are to blame on the white mans greed.

And then Lowery saying the whites will get right. Im guessing if it was wrong, Obama would have jumped up in the middle of the prayer and say something about it. Whites have done a lot of wrong to blacks in this country, and he said it..Was it bad taste..yes at the time it was..i think its minor.

The jaw wife thing...(grow up)

The church thing..Listen to the whole clip...he was quoting someone...a white guy. look it up.

I know i cant erase ______(insert age) of racist teachings youve experience .But racism is dumb as shit..and if you are racist us vs them ..you are dumb

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2009, 01:21:53 PM »
Ok about the book..Quote please, I want to see where he says the world ills are to blame on the white mans greed.

And then Lowery saying the whites will get right. Im guessing if it was wrong, Obama would have jumped up in the middle of the prayer and say something about it. Whites have done a lot of wrong to blacks in this country, and he said it..Was it bad taste..yes at the time it was..i think its minor.

The jaw wife thing...(grow up)

The church thing..Listen to the whole clip...he was quoting someone...a white guy. look it up.

I know i cant erase ______(insert age) of racist teachings youve experience .But racism is dumb as shit..and if you are racist us vs them ..you are dumb

Like I say, racism is waste of time and government loves people fighting amongst themselves rather than focus on the looting and raping of the taxpayer that is going on.. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #98 on: March 26, 2009, 01:28:00 PM »
Like I say, racism is waste of time and government loves people fighting amongst themselves rather than focus on the looting and raping of the taxpayer that is going on.. 

Right. So lets drop it...But 3333 what is the alternative plan to the Stim package from obama.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 26, 2009, 01:35:42 PM »
Right. So lets drop it...But 3333 what is the alternative plan to the Stim package from obama.

Go listen to Peter Schiff's interviews on the youtube channel. 

Basically, he says that our problem is that we have too much credit and abused it, not too little.  He says we consume too much and do not produce enough.  He says we spend too much already and that is our problem.

It it were me, I would cut govt spending to the bone,  Give people tax breaks to buy American cars, cut capital gains taxes, cut payroll taxes, cut credit card interest, give people tax breaks to buy foreclosed properties or those that are foreclosing, cut off welfare to illegal aliens, amongst other things.