Author Topic: Does it matter  (Read 1032 times)

Slin1

• Getbig IV
Does it matter
« on: March 25, 2009, 07:57:22 PM »
If i get 90% off my protin from protin drinks or should i get most off it from food?

I mostly eat bread or microwave food
Money drugs and bitches

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Does it matter
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 08:00:46 PM »
If i get 90% off my protin from protin drinks or should i get most off it from food?

i say do what makes u happy
none of us are stepping on a stage any time soon
i think as long as u are jacked just keep on rocking
if youre not jacked eat more whole foods
w

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 01:34:57 PM »
Food i got no problem with it is the quality of the food that bothers me so can i still eat low protine "crap" food and get my necessary protine from the shakes?
Money drugs and bitches

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 01:51:28 PM »
Food i got no problem with it is the quality of the food that bothers me so can i still eat low protine "crap" food and get my necessary protine from the shakes?

what do you mean by quality of food? bread is just fine for bodybuilding food. just eat it at every meal and eat a big amount if you lookign for size and a small amount if you want cuts.  as far as protien intake goes, you cna use just shakes, thats fine. id try to use a mic of fast and slow proteins though. not just whey protien alone, throw in some casein or just whole milk protien  .

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 06:09:35 AM »

microwave meals are NEVER quality food.  Ditch them and eat pretty much anything else.  Can't quite believe you are worrying about protein levels when you're eating mostly microwave meals, you should be worrying about that instead!

There's plenty of easy/quick/healthy meals you can make which require absolutely no skill!

Good luck
It hasn't helped...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 06:10:55 AM »

you mean powders?

just fucking eat.