Author Topic: WHAT'S THE STATUS OF GREG KOVACS' MARRIAGE?  (Read 5251 times)

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
WHAT'S THE STATUS OF GREG KOVACS' MARRIAGE?
« on: March 26, 2009, 01:02:46 PM »
THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER, RIGHT?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: WHAT'S THE STATUS OF GREG KOVACS' MARRIAGE?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 05:19:16 PM »
He ate her....The End :'(

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 05:19:58 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!
D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 05:21:03 PM »
She wiped his ass

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 05:45:29 PM »
The Kovac's have always kept  their private-life, well, private!

Greg's wife was a beautiful and classy women.  He was very lucky to possess such a companion.

I just hope they are still together;  more so for Greg's sake. 

Yes, he is very insecure and a massive-over-compensator. He needs a strong woman to keep him on track!

Big_Gunzzzz

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 08:58:50 PM »
Do you think Greg's wife likes muscular men?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 09:05:35 PM »
I heard Curtis Leffler was coming over for dinner and pictionary.
\

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2009, 09:10:13 PM »

she volunteered

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2009, 10:44:14 PM »
I feel sorry for Kovacs.  I hope his wife hasn't left him! 

I can understand if she has though. 

It must be incredibly challenging for any relationship when the spouse has to deal with such an insecure Mass Monster. 

Yes, living with someone who measures every meal, continually flexes their biceps and spends hours choosing which sparkly thong to buy next....well, it must be very difficult to live with!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2009, 10:59:04 PM »
Kovacs wanted to be more than a bodybuilder. He also wanted to be called the strongest bodybuilder of them all.

Yes, inclining 1000 lb and leg pressing 88 plates was supposedly just another day in the office for this over-hyped freak of nature.

You were good at guiding the weights where you wanted them to go, Greg, but can you say the same about your marriage or your wife?

I'm sure the poor woman suffered her fair share of misery, thanks to your despicable addiction to drugs and your wanting to display yourself to a gay audience.

Greg may have seemed a strong mother on the outside, but on the inside, he was no different than the other insecure closet cases that we call bodybuilders.

I hope his wife gets compensated in some way, much like he compensates his shortcomings and masks his insecurities with drugs. God bless that little woman.

Hank, you don't mind if I play along, do you? :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2009, 11:31:54 PM »
It's time you took a step back and looked at the bigger picture so to speak, Greg.

Do you really want to pump yourself full of drugs and jiggle your glutes to a worshipping audience of gay men endlessly?

Look, Greg was never a contest winner. So he tried to make up for it by making claims about his supposedly inhuman strength.

Being strong on the outside doesn't help if you are weak on the inside Greg. Did the drugs that let you mask your shortcomings also blind you to this fact?

You had a nice lady who promised to stay with you through thick and thin. Is she not as important as your competing that lands you outside of the top 10 everytime?

You need to make a choice, Greg and not whether to wipe your ass with toilet paper or run a towel back and forth. I wish you a long and happy married life.

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2009, 07:11:36 AM »
It's time you took a step back and looked at the bigger picture so to speak, Greg.

Do you really want to pump yourself full of drugs and jiggle your glutes to a worshipping audience of gay men endlessly?

Look, Greg was never a contest winner. So he tried to make up for it by making claims about his supposedly inhuman strength.

Being strong on the outside doesn't help if you are weak on the inside Greg. Did the drugs that let you mask your shortcomings also blind you to this fact?

You had a nice lady who promised to stay with you through thick and thin. Is she not as important as your competing that lands you outside of the top 10 everytime?

You need to make a choice, Greg and not whether to wipe your ass with toilet paper or run a towel back and forth. I wish you a long and happy married life.

Excuse me, but Greg was never a Kai Green/Toney Freeman "shake 'em let me bang your white wife" type.  He is an old school man's man massive weight lifter bodybuilder who was involved not for the accolades or the g4p aspect, but for the sheer thrill of cold iron in his hands on a frigid Canadian morning. 

His wife lovingly, gladly, and willingly supported EVERY aspect of his fabled career.   She knew that by putting his weights away, preparing his meals, laundering his workout clothes, and of course, tending to the Big Man's carnal needs, she was contributing to something MUCH GREATER than the sum total of the two of them.  What a Power Couple!

I only hope to Jehovah God that this couple is still together and that I may minister to them

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2009, 07:13:51 AM »
She wiped his ass

Can Greg reach around to wipe his ass?

If he can't and she is gone that is going to be one shitty ass!

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2009, 07:14:38 AM »
Can Greg reach around to wipe his ass?

If he can't and she is gone that is going to be one shitty ass!

ta ta

Only fags say "ta ta"

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2009, 07:21:14 AM »
Only fags say "ta ta"

You know too much!  ;D

ta ta

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2009, 07:23:00 AM »
Only fags say "ta ta"

Thanks I never knew I was gay until you pointed that out  ::)

Ta ta nerds!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2009, 07:26:44 AM »
Why would a schmoe even give a shit about someone else's marriage?

jewit obviously has hopes of ministering to what he hopes is a lost gay soul.

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2009, 07:35:54 AM »
Why would a schmoe even give a shit about someone else's marriage?

jewit obviously has hopes of ministering to what he hopes is a lost gay soul.

haha

administering his penis into Gregs dark muscular crevice methinks
Ta ta nerds!

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2009, 07:40:20 AM »
greg seems like a nice guy...... hope he saved enough from his few years with muscletech.... I remember a period of time when i kept seeing articles about him in almost every musclemag magazine, where all his so called "training articles" are actually muscletech ads..

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2009, 07:43:58 AM »

haha

administering his penis into Gregs dark muscular crevice methinks

He's probably a bottom.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2009, 08:23:35 AM »
She left him a number of years ago, I still remember when they were together during the muscletech years , she used to do EVERYTHING for him, when he used to train at gold's by my house, she would rack and put away all his plates while he just sat there breathing heavy and almost having a heart attack. Great woman.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2009, 09:46:44 AM »
Excuse me, but Greg was never a Kai Green/Toney Freeman "shake 'em let me bang your white wife" type.  He is an old school man's man massive weight lifter bodybuilder who was involved not for the accolades or the g4p aspect, but for the sheer thrill of cold iron in his hands on a frigid Canadian morning. 

His wife lovingly, gladly, and willingly supported EVERY aspect of his fabled career.   She knew that by putting his weights away, preparing his meals, laundering his workout clothes, and of course, tending to the Big Man's carnal needs, she was contributing to something MUCH GREATER than the sum total of the two of them.  What a Power Couple!

I only hope to Jehovah God that this couple is still together and that I may minister to them

Thanks for the info. I have no idea about Greg's marriage - I was just posting Hank style for a laugh.

Carry on.

Bona

• Getbig II
  • Creating Websites For Singapore
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2009, 10:17:15 AM »
Kovacs wanted to be more than a bodybuilder. He also wanted to be called the strongest bodybuilder of them all.

Yes, inclining 1000 lb and leg pressing 88 plates was supposedly just another day in the office for this over-hyped freak of nature.

You were good at guiding the weights where you wanted them to go, Greg, but can you say the same about your marriage or your wife?

I'm sure the poor woman suffered her fair share of misery, thanks to your despicable addiction to drugs and your wanting to display yourself to a gay audience.

Greg may have seemed a strong mother on the outside, but on the inside, he was no different than the other insecure closet cases that we call bodybuilders.

I hope his wife gets compensated in some way, much like he compensates his shortcomings and masks his insecurities with drugs. God bless that little woman.

Hank, you don't mind if I play along, do you? :D

kiwol, we need a post from you vince basille's style, with the blue fonts, flotsam and the likes  ;D ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2009, 10:39:14 AM »
Only fags say "ta ta"

hahaha how true.

Anyone around this guy must have to put up with huge amounts of ego, everything's about "Greggy".

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2009, 01:23:11 PM »
She left him a number of years ago, I still remember when they were together during the muscletech years , she used to do EVERYTHING for him, when he used to train at gold's by my house, she would rack and put away all his plates while he just sat there breathing heavy and almost having a heart attack. Great woman.

Bullseye. I went to that same gym too this last post was right on the money. She had enough of him and left him. No he's living in st. Catherines near Niagra falls.