Author Topic: Sciroxx Labs (Fresh UG)  (Read 8546 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Sciroxx Labs (Fresh UG)
« on: March 26, 2009, 03:36:11 PM »
Recently, Anthony Roberts claimed on his blog that Sciroxx Labs is part of a conglomerate which includes Axio and Syntrop.

http://blog.anthonyrobertsonline.com/

I couldn't resist making a thread to point out that this is far from the truth.

Karl S., the owner of Sciroxx, e-mailed me today to assert that he in no way is affiliated with either Axio or Syntrop and is in fact hoping to provide a better quality UG product to the public.

I have been telling Karl that he'd be better served by telling the story himself so people don't resort to rumors, but he's kind of private about the falling out he had with Syntrop, the company he helped create.

He's sending me several samples of: EQ, Sustanon, Deca, Tren Acetate and Tren Enanthate so I'll be able to compare the quality to Axio/Syntrop.

In the future he might make a thread here on GetBig explaining the breakup of Syntrop and the reasons he split off to form Sciroxx.

I'm pushing for that because I'd like someone to tell the story once and for all instead of hearing everything second hand from outsiders.

For now, just realize that this new lab is not affiliated with Axio or Syntrop..........fuck Anthony Roberts and the rumors!   ;D

It's one thing to have a hunch about something and quite another to know for a fact that it is true.

Anthony Roberts in his lil' bloggy is making assertions without any factual claims or evidence and he doesn't even know the owner, nor has he tried to contact him to get the real story.

I know that for alot of you, this UG game is quite a struggle and it's hard to know who to believe or what brand is quality.

I'm doing my best to try out the brands that I think are worthy and giving appropriate feedback.

When the product comes in, I'll be sure to post some pics.

I'm looking forward to trying out this brand and seeing just how it stacks up to HG.    :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
Re: Sciroxx Labs (Fresh UG)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 03:54:30 PM »
Sciroxx is quality for sure. Spoken with Karl myself and he has guaranteed his product. Used some of their winstrol and loved it.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 05:19:52 PM »
Sciroxx is the shit!

Sitting on a few vials of the Ultra right now  ;D  ;D

DIV,

You'd be well pleased with the pentadex...very strong potent stuff

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 06:46:12 PM »
Sciroxx is quality for sure. Spoken with Karl myself and he has guaranteed his product. Used some of their winstrol and loved it.

Time will tell.

The product is coming from the owner directly, so I'll have to judge this for myself.

DIV

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 08:45:35 PM »
glad to see you back around bro...let me no how the eq is

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 07:42:16 AM »
For some reason the post where I stated I told you this months ago gets deleted?

Pathetic. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 08:31:35 PM »
For some reason the post where I stated I told you this months ago gets deleted?

Pathetic. 

I think I'll listen to the lab owners, in lieu of your advice.

Nothing personal, but if I'm dealing with the owner, why am I going to listen to you, bro?

If your only point in posting is to give me unsubstantiated rumor and opinion, don't expect me to take you seriously.

That's why I deleted your shit......  ;D

DIV

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 07:24:28 AM »
I don't give a shit about the lab wars and things like that but I don't really agree with the post deletions.

I think it should stop

strength

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2009, 08:57:00 AM »
I don't give a shit about the lab wars and things like that but I don't really agree with the post deletions.

I think it should stop

seems like there is one person trying to run the show. 

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 09:04:02 AM »
No, you delete it so you don't appear behind the times of about 6 months which crumbles the little e-persona you try so hard to project.

Funny thing is that Karl has stated that you pestered him for weeks begging for samples and at this point he is pretty much done with you for no other reason than you are simply annoying.

Now delete this too just like a good little child. 

Do you ever have anything positive to add to the board? You've been quite the shit talker lately. People like you and a few others are what ruin this board.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2009, 02:49:57 PM »
What ruins it is so called experts who don't know shit in the first place.

Welcome to 6 months ago with what everyone else already knew.

I agree, if you're in the "know", this would've been old news...

DIV doesn't know half the sources I do, and I wouldn't want him harassing them for samples either  :-\

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2009, 04:44:14 PM »
What ruins it is so called experts who don't know shit in the first place.

Welcome to 6 months ago with what everyone else already knew.

with that being said can we make this place a little more of a positive place to be. This board used to be a comfortable place to be. Lets all stop the BS and start having fun again. Who gives a f%$#K who knows what source!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2009, 06:14:27 PM »
I agree, if you're in the "know", this would've been old news...

DIV doesn't know half the sources I do, and I wouldn't want him harassing them for samples either  :-\

You don't know me or what sources I know......

I think it's hilarious you can make any kind of claim of that sort.

Capt. who?  I don't know you.........   ???

No one has been harrassed for anything.

In fact, the owners have only given me samples so I can test these products out, no other reason.

It's not a big deal, actually and I'm sure Karl has detailed what we've talked about to you.

Right.

What exactly are you arguing about?   ;D

DIV

strength

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2009, 05:27:19 AM »
FWIW, my ENTIRE cycle is with sciroxx gear. 

http://forum.anabolic-authority.com/showthread.php?t=279

been on since Jan 31 st

4thAD

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2009, 12:17:35 PM »
Then stop all the deletions.  Huh?  Yeah... that includes YOU too.

I posted this shit MONTHS AGO and yet what did you do? Whine and cry.  Now looky looky here.  I was right.  Although it took Division six months to catch up with old news.  Even when Karl himself has made posts and addressed it in public.  Yeah... consider that PROOF.

Instead, delete, delete, delete.... gotta hide the facts until you can act you discovered something huh?

What have I deleted about scrioxx? Absolutely nothing. What I have deleted is your foul punk mouth directed to other mods and members nothing else LNM! Your done here!