Author Topic: Anyone ever have a workout on coke?  (Read 6368 times)

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
Re: Anyone ever have a workout on coke?
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2009, 12:58:58 AM »
I'm addicted to diet Coke if that helps..... :-\

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2009, 01:03:08 AM »
mmmmmmmmm

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2009, 01:18:46 AM »
i can't drink that diet shit. it misses with my shit clock.
A

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2009, 03:16:08 AM »
my man dballin is right----coke sucks to work out on, you only want to drink and fuck bitches on it

vics on the other hand are great------take 3 or 4 of those adn a couple ECA and I had some great 2 hr workouts

of course I havent touched shit in a couple yrs but it was fun back in teh day ;D

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2009, 03:22:36 AM »
What is a vic? Are you referring to vicodin?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2009, 04:58:11 AM »
i can't drink that diet shit. it misses with my shit clock.

you are phenalalinie sensitive.  Drink some without that, and you should be fine.
Most are all show no go!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2009, 06:38:13 AM »
I know a few guys who have occasionally done it. They said it was fun.

Personally I would prob try it for fun if doing something light or aerobic, but not for any serious heavy training.

a friend of mine (Rich : RIP) used to....he'd do bumps and then stare at the cleaning mexican lady and then announce that he ws off to the bathroom to rub one off...

kinda funny really

carpe` vaginum!

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2009, 06:44:28 AM »

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2009, 11:03:34 PM »
you are phenalalinie sensitive.  Drink some without that, and you should be fine.
thanks. what is a good diet drink without Aspartame?
A

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2009, 11:26:47 PM »
What is a vic? Are you referring to vicodin?

Yes he was.  Vicodins are great to workout on. 
\

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2009, 10:39:47 AM »
Yes he was.  Vicodins are great to workout on. 
thats the only thing I miss about taking them-------well that and smoking L's on them

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2009, 10:55:43 AM »
Got into a car accident recently.  Got a script for norcos.  Basically the same stuff.  Feeling great and flying high!!!!!
\

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2009, 10:57:59 AM »
I dont think it is smart to train on "Coke".But I know alot of guys who trainined on GHB. There sent PR's, but it made then sweat like a bastard.A knew alot of powerlifter that took Renewtrient when it was leghal before they training.Alot of them said it would add 20-30 lbs to there strength on ever lift.If I didnt see it I would have never beleive it.I seen a guy who normaly couldt get over 580lbs on the bench hit 605 lbs after taking Renewtrinet.I think it has something to do with the immdeiate of GH levfels nad adrenaline.I am not talking about partying on GHB, I am saying taking a small doage like 2-3 grams.5-8 grams will knock you out.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2009, 11:08:20 AM »
Back in college my roommate took 3 caps of G before going to Sonny's.  Ended up passing out there.  Unfortunately he was sitting next to a table of paramedics who ended up taking him to the hospital and contacting his parents.  Cut his clothes off, he showed back up at our place at like 4 in the morning from the hospital wearing paper scrubs.  Looking back at that, it still makes me laugh.
\

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2009, 11:20:22 AM »
I dont think it is smart to train on "Coke".But I know alot of guys who trainined on GHB. There sent PR's, but it made then sweat like a bastard.A knew alot of powerlifter that took Renewtrient when it was leghal before they training.Alot of them said it would add 20-30 lbs to there strength on ever lift.If I didnt see it I would have never beleive it.I seen a guy who normaly couldt get over 580lbs on the bench hit 605 lbs after taking Renewtrinet.I think it has something to do with the immdeiate of GH levfels nad adrenaline.I am not talking about partying on GHB, I am saying taking a small doage like 2-3 grams.5-8 grams will knock you out.
Sick stuff!
I am a big baby

body88

« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2009, 11:21:19 AM »
Pretty sure that if you work on while on coke you might want to stop and reexamine your life ::)

body88

« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2009, 11:22:25 AM »
No but I know someone who used to train on morphine.  He wouldn't feel the burn and got extra reps in

That guy must be a real winner, lol!  What a fuck-up.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2009, 06:21:36 PM »
Pretty sure that if you work on while on coke you might want to stop and reexamine your life ::)
Priorities may be out of order
U

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2009, 08:16:37 PM »
i worked out on blow once when i was 18,never again.i thought i was gonna have a heart attack after 2 sets of squats
R

body88

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2009, 08:37:36 PM »
Awesome!  Any of you guys ever shoot up some black tar herion before leg day?  Man, you can't even feel the burn.  I swear, I got like 5 more reps on every exercise after WORKING OUT ON HERION.

I wonder if any of these geniuses (who rip bumps before they workout) thought of the negative effects a major drug addiction could have on their gains.  Oh brother, only bb's would do something this retarded.  I'm sorry, this one just blows my mind.

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2009, 08:33:34 AM »
ran a marathon on 350 mg adderall

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2009, 09:39:56 AM »
Adderall should be banned that drug is sick.My friend is on it.About 2 yrears ago I was really tired, so my friend who is on Adderal, said here try one of my Adderal.Now I dont take any drugs or prescription drugs ever.But I heard Adderal was used for making your brain more alert.Plus all these college students swear by it so, I figured it might be a good drug to keep a person more alert on the days you a little tired or off.
Fu$# that.I was so wired I couldnt think, I swaeted like a bastard.My hands were so swaety I couldnt even hold a pen, my my hands were trembling.I was jacked the fu^% up
I think I only took 5mg.I am a good size guy 245-250lbs, and I take ephedra all the time.
People who use Adderal ar just looking for a legal alternative to methanphetamine.
If Ephedfra is beer, Adderal is like Everclear ( 190 proof Alcohol).
For 6-7 hours Iwas nervous, and felt wored out of my head.Why would a company make suck and evil drug? Who would want to feel that way? Yuck

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2009, 09:42:26 AM »
Adderall should be banned that drug is sick.My friend is on it.About 2 yrears ago I was really tired, so my friend who is on Adderal, said here try one of my Adderal.Now I dont take any drugs or prescription drugs ever.But I heard Adderal was used for making your brain more alert.Plus all these college students swear by it so, I figured it might be a good drug to keep a person more alert on the days you a little tired or off.
Fu$# that.I was so wired I couldnt think, I swaeted like a bastard.My hands were so swaety I couldnt even hold a pen, my my hands were trembling.I was jacked the fu^% up
I think I only took 5mg.I am a good size guy 245-250lbs, and I take ephedra all the time.
People who use Adderal ar just looking for a legal alternative to methanphetamine.
If Ephedfra is beer, Adderal is like Everclear ( 190 proof Alcohol).
For 6-7 hours Iwas nervous, and felt wored out of my head.Why would a company make suck and evil drug? Who would want to feel that way? Yuck

Adderal IS methamphetamine.

If you get a generic script it says "methamphetamine salts" right on the bottle

If you ever want to drop 10 lbs in 2 days, adderal is the way to go...

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2009, 09:43:56 AM »
I would not recommend clen period. its a shit drug.

I disagree. I loved it the time I did it about 4 years ago. I could take my dose, fall asleep 20min later, then wake up and feel like I was on thirty shots of espresso yet still relax.
With ephedra, which I also love, I can't fall asleep till at least 2hrs or more after ingestion.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2009, 10:27:49 AM »
ran a marathon on 350 mg adderall

Holy fuck, did your heart explode.  I used to snort adderall 3 times a day.  Got down to about 6% bf.  On the negative side it will make you test positive for meth, be iritable as hell almost delusional.  I attribute my divorce to me being a complete dickhead while on that stuff.  If you're gonna use it, Keep your prescription bottle.  You never know when your employer will try to pull some random drug test.
\