Author Topic: For the idiots who say Nasser was not thick from the side!!  (Read 8883 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: For the idiots who say Nasser was not thick from the side!!
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2009, 07:56:03 AM »
I am not going to be drawn into this, especially with trolls (I don't mean you Brent) . Nasser has confirmed that he never, ever  used synthol which he regards as inferior and low-grade . Yes, he used very small of amount of esiclene - interestingly Levrone used vast quantities of it, which he has talked about before.

Nasser did get a bad scar tissue build up from : site injections  of AAS in the same place too much and years of hard and brutal training. Also, genetics and bad luck mean he get a particularly  bad build up of scar tissue. None of this caused by synthol.

Again, for the last time, Nasser NEVER used synthol.

Nasser said EVERYONE in bodybuilding uses synthol , yet he is the sole exception lol epic nonsense

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2009, 08:15:49 AM »
I am not going to be drawn into this, especially with trolls (I don't mean you Brent) . Nasser has confirmed that he never, ever  used synthol which he regards as inferior and low-grade . Yes, he used very small of amount of esiclene - interestingly Levrone used vast quantities of it, which he has talked about before.

Nasser did get a bad scar tissue build up from : site injections  of AAS in the same place too much and years of hard and brutal training. Also, genetics and bad luck mean he get a particularly  bad build up of scar tissue. None of this caused by synthol.

Again, for the last time, Nasser NEVER used synthol.

I'll be frank, I don't give two shits what Nasser put in his delts & arms.  Synthol or not, he put something in there and made himself look like a fool.  His denial and public carping during and subsequent to his final competitive years is ridiculous.  For an allegedly intelligent man, he exercised very poor judgment in injecting whatever it was.  Perhaps if he had concentrated more on back training instead, he might have had a snowball's chance against the likes of Yates and Coleman.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2009, 11:13:03 AM »

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2009, 11:20:30 AM »
Every succesful pro used/uses oil of some sort.

where do you come up with this?

ronnie hasn't for example

neither did Shawn Ray

dorian didn't either.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2009, 10:55:49 PM »

neither did Shawn Ray

dorian didn't either.

Very true - but bigbobs will say anything to cover up nassers multitude of sins. There's always an excuse  handy and only nassers opinion matters.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2009, 12:47:17 AM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2009, 12:58:47 AM »

neither did Shawn Ray

dorian didn't either.

::)

Just shows how little you know about the sport