Author Topic: Godspeed King Governor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1418 times)

Alex23

;D  ;D  ;D Only Arnold could pull this one... A true Masonic-Illuminati-NWO.

GodSpeed to King Arnold.  :-*

Governor wants to "terminate" violence, guns
By Daniel Tedford, Staff Writer
Posted: 03/26/2009 02:18:27 PM PDT

The announcement was made at the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's headquarters at the opening ceremony for this year's round of "Gifts for Guns."

"Every time a weapon is surrendered, every time a gun is taken off the street, neighborhoods are safer," said Schwarzenegger. "The guns will be melted and used for something more positive. I think that was also the theme for Terminator Two. The Terminator let himself down into the molt and he gets melted and he kind of wants to terminate himself in order to stop the violence."
The department has collected more than 3,000 guns since the program began in 2005. The firearms can be exchanged anonymously at collection events for $200, when turning in an assault weapon, and $100 for handguns and rifles.

The Governor added an incentive to this year's program, offering a free "Terminate the Violence" t-shirt for those who turn in weapons.

There will be 28 collection events over the next two months. The first three collection events start this weekend, while one in Rowland Heights is scheduled to take place April 3 and 4.

"The key to the point is this: in 2008, 750 firearms were stolen from (our) jurisdictions," said Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca. "What we have found is gun related crimes are committed with stolen guns. The key here is to take guns away from those who have decided guns are no longer necessary for themselves."

The Governor also announced the funds for the $9 million in competitive grants will be distributed among 17 cities and 13 community-based organizations.

Los Angeles County was awarded $1,602,000, with the bulk of that money, $962,000 going to the city of Los Angeles.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
How many female hearts have you melted Big Al?

Alex23

Couldn't tell as I rarelly call back.. but I can tell you how many vaginas I've literally liquified...

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

you are licking king alex ass    after he exposed you in anorther thread :-*

Alex23

Easy BigMc... they will whine that we're gimmicking ;D

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

I posted this before he replied or atleast before I read the reply but my thought still stands.. he needs to cut.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Easy BigMc... they will whine that we're gimmicking ;D

lol ;D

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
yes if gimmicking' you mean pretending to be something your not then yes.  does "king" alex belive he owns me physique wise? is that what you saying broham?

Alex23

yes if gimmicking' you mean pretending to be something your not then yes.  does "king" alex belive he owns me physique wise? is that what you saying broham?

No offense gravygrodamous but I don't really care for comparing myself to other naked men...

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
TJ street value on an assault rifle is $10,000 and a hand gun is about 3.... FYI lol

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
No offense gravygrodamous but I don't really care for comparing myself to other naked men...
haha that's fine man.. that's all I need to know..  Hows the vehicle holding up on them dirt roads?

Alex23

haha that's fine man.. that's all I need to know..  Hows the vehicle holding up on them dirt roads?

Havent' had a chance to trail much lately... planning a trip to Borrego Springs Friday night staturday.. it's the good time to go to the desert here this time of year; still under 90's and plenty of party campers, but you wanna go on friday, by saturday, skanks smell like tuna and dirt ;D

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Havent' had a chance to trail much lately... planning a trip to Borrego Springs Friday night staturday.. it's the good time to go to the desert here this time of year; still under 90's and plenty of party campers, but you wanna go on friday, by saturday, skanks smell like tuna and dirt ;D

Hahaha sounds like you've taken the backroads a few times... my man tbombz knows the feeling.

Alex23

Hahaha sounds like you've taken the backroads a few times... my man tbombz knows the feeling.

hahah I think our "friend", "tbombz" like to trail in different kinds of "mud"...

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
;D  ;D  ;D Only Arnold could pull this one... A true Masonic-Illuminati-NWO.

GodSpeed to King Arnold.  :-*

Governor wants to "terminate" violence, guns
By Daniel Tedford, Staff Writer
Posted: 03/26/2009 02:18:27 PM PDT

The announcement was made at the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's headquarters at the opening ceremony for this year's round of "Gifts for Guns."

"Every time a weapon is surrendered, every time a gun is taken off the street, neighborhoods are safer," said Schwarzenegger. "The guns will be melted and used for something more positive. I think that was also the theme for Terminator Two. The Terminator let himself down into the molt and he gets melted and he kind of wants to terminate himself in order to stop the violence."
The department has collected more than 3,000 guns since the program began in 2005. The firearms can be exchanged anonymously at collection events for $200, when turning in an assault weapon, and $100 for handguns and rifles.

The Governor added an incentive to this year's program, offering a free "Terminate the Violence" t-shirt for those who turn in weapons.

There will be 28 collection events over the next two months. The first three collection events start this weekend, while one in Rowland Heights is scheduled to take place April 3 and 4.

"The key to the point is this: in 2008, 750 firearms were stolen from (our) jurisdictions," said Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca. "What we have found is gun related crimes are committed with stolen guns. The key here is to take guns away from those who have decided guns are no longer necessary for themselves."

The Governor also announced the funds for the $9 million in competitive grants will be distributed among 17 cities and 13 community-based organizations.

Los Angeles County was awarded $1,602,000, with the bulk of that money, $962,000 going to the city of Los Angeles.

42 billion in  debt.
Could sell those guns to legal gun owners. 
And put the money to the state. 
What a liberal asshole Arnold is.
That is the first thing Hitler did
as President.  I hate arnold more and more
as a politition everyday.
Most are all show no go!

Alex23

42 billion in  debt.
Could sell those guns to legal gun owners. 
And put the money to the state. 
What a liberal asshole Arnold is.
That is the first thing Hitler did
as President.  I hate arnold more and more
as a politition everyday.

??? ???

How many swat teams and choppers were chasing you while you were typing that?