Author Topic: Alphie Newman.  (Read 16827 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Alphie Newman.
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2009, 02:39:24 PM »
;D

How many times hotter would you think this chick would be if she went on 2g test/week Tre? ;D

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2009, 03:17:47 PM »
Impressive crotch vascularity.  Potential for massive engorgement.
Y

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2009, 03:38:38 PM »
I knew Alphie very well...

Did she in fact have a "thyroid issue"?

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2009, 04:20:41 PM »
Is this her?

U

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2009, 04:23:38 PM »
Could this be her?

U

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2009, 04:26:41 PM »
Pretty sure this is her

U

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2009, 05:54:37 PM »
Had a brief *encounter* with her several years ago in Florida and one time in Kona.   Interesting chick.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2009, 06:17:49 PM »
as usual, I will own you with facts.  #1 I'm not arab (South American);#2 never done G4P (I'll give you $5,000 if you can produce anything that proves otherwise; #3 I knew Alphie very well...I didn't need to jack off to pics.  And #4, you are morbidly obese. 

There you have it.  Straight facts...

Who cares you are still a piece of shit, so it really doesn't matter.  For some reason you are jealous I knew her and her mom in Kona or you don't believe she was ever in Hawaii.  Exactly which one is it.  So you knoew her very well.  So shoudl I go off on you like you did on me.  All I said is I knew here from Kona and you went off.  Tell me why.  Are you for some reason too stupid to think I have met people.  Not sure what it is.  You look Arab so you are fucked either way by the way.  You matter nothing to me that is why I rarely if ever say anything to you.  But I guess you must have some fascination with me if you go out of your why to go off on me just because I mentioned I met her in Kona.  Is it because you wish you have been to Hawaii or what.  Guys like you make me feel kind of special.  See, what you think I am bullshitting or bragging or whatever I just think is casual talk.  I don't think either way.  I just do it.  Is it because alot of time when a thread is about someone I seem to know them and maybe you and others don't.  See I used to see what you consider a star or whatever on an everyday basis.  No big thing to me.  To you and others I guess it is a big deal cause you sure go out of your way to try and rag on me or say bullshit.  Odd since I can prove just about 100% of what say.  So, you keep raggin on me.  Odd but go ahead.  I am loving it.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2009, 06:23:17 PM »
I once sat next to Jonesey from the police academy in 1987. I know him well.

:o

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2009, 06:29:31 PM »
Had a brief *encounter* with her several years ago in Florida and one time in Kona.   Interesting chick.

Care to elaborate?!??

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2009, 01:54:55 PM »
Who cares you are still a piece of shit, so it really doesn't matter.  For some reason you are jealous I knew her and her mom in Kona or you don't believe she was ever in Hawaii.  Exactly which one is it.  So you knoew her very well.  So shoudl I go off on you like you did on me.  All I said is I knew here from Kona and you went off.  Tell me why.  Are you for some reason too stupid to think I have met people.  Not sure what it is.  You look Arab so you are fucked either way by the way.  You matter nothing to me that is why I rarely if ever say anything to you.  But I guess you must have some fascination with me if you go out of your why to go off on me just because I mentioned I met her in Kona.  Is it because you wish you have been to Hawaii or what.  Guys like you make me feel kind of special.  See, what you think I am bullshitting or bragging or whatever I just think is casual talk.  I don't think either way.  I just do it.  Is it because alot of time when a thread is about someone I seem to know them and maybe you and others don't.  See I used to see what you consider a star or whatever on an everyday basis.  No big thing to me.  To you and others I guess it is a big deal cause you sure go out of your way to try and rag on me or say bullshit.  Odd since I can prove just about 100% of what say.  So, you keep raggin on me.  Odd but go ahead.  I am loving it.

Meltdown.
w

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2009, 02:04:28 PM »
U

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2009, 09:35:28 AM »

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2009, 11:59:12 AM »
You're all wrong.  He was on Seinfeld.

Dennis Newman?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2009, 04:26:25 PM »
Onlyme is obsessed with knowing 'famous' people.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2009, 04:53:59 PM »
Onlyme is obsessed with knowing 'famous' people.

Really?  so you consider Alphie famous?  I think what it is, is that you and some others think that they are so famous that just mentioning their name makes it look like I am bragging or something.  When in reality they are just people I met and/or worked with.  I understand that most of the people who do accuse me of this "bragging" live in areas where the biggest name they would ever see is the local butcher who made all-league in wrestling in high school.  Well I am sorry I grew up in a place where people who you think are famous are EVERYWHERE.  And sorry I also worked and had the chance to be with people who you consider are famous in an industry that this is an everyday occurrence. So sorry to bust your bubble but me mentioning I knew Alphie from Hawaii was nothing more than me contributing to a thread about her.  YOU are the one who thought it was something special.  Hope this helps.  But I am seeing it from your point of view.  I understand that it would be hard for you and some others to fathom meeting people who you can only see on TV or in the movies.  Maybe when you get older you can save up and travel some and maybe you will meet some of these people you consider famous.  Then you can come back here and tell us about it.  Now that would be really nice. :)

io856

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2009, 04:57:12 PM »

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2009, 05:11:19 PM »

is that the picture that jonsey signed for keith at the charity event?

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2009, 06:33:09 PM »
You guys should contact her. She has a fsacebook and myspace account wih current pics:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Alphie-Newman/1130433806

http://www.myspace.com/alphiealphie

If you notice the tiny pic of her, you can actually tell she has a "little weight" to her

Looks like onlyme was telling the truth...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2009, 01:08:23 AM »
You guys should contact her. She has a fsacebook and myspace account wih current pics:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Alphie-Newman/1130433806

http://www.myspace.com/alphiealphie

If you notice the tiny pic of her, you can actually tell she has a "little weight" to her

Looks like onlyme was telling the truth...

I love that "little weight"...

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2009, 07:03:44 AM »
She's maried, has a son and looks great.

Keith, you need to unplug for a while.  I'm starting to worry about you...
w