Author Topic: Brazil's President blames white, blue-eyed people for world crisis  (Read 1577 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
BBC News
Friday, 27 March 2009

Brazil's President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has said the world's poor people should not be forced to pay for the global financial crisis.

President Lula said white, blue-eyed people - not Indians, nor black, nor poor people - had created and spread the crisis throughout the world.

He was speaking at a news conference during a visit by British Prime Minister Gordon Brown.

Mr Brown was in Brazil in advance of the G20 summit in London next week.

Mr Brown made a joint appeal with the Brazilian leader for the world's biggest economies to provide $100bn to boost global trade.

Both leaders also appealed for the stalled round of Doha trade talks to be resumed.

'Irrational behaviour'

President Lula has long argued that poor and developing nations have been victims of mistakes made in richer countries, caused by irresponsibility or a lack of regulation in the world's banking systems.

It was not a surprise, therefore, that he would return to this topic just days ahead of the crucial G20 summit in London.

What was perhaps less expected was the way in which the Brazilian leader chose on this occasion to identify those to blame for the current economic situation.

"It is a crisis caused and encouraged by the irrational behaviour of white people with blue eyes," the president said, "who before the crisis appeared to know everything, but are now showing that they know nothing."

If Mr Brown appeared uncomfortable with this claim, he did his best not to show it. Questioned by a reporter, President Lula expanded his theory.

"As I do not know any black or indigenous bankers," the president added. "I can only say it is not possible for this part of mankind, which is victimised more than any other, to pay for the crisis."

Mr Brown said he preferred not to attribute blame to individuals, and the rest of the news conference focused on a more conventional message of unity in advance of the G20 summit in London.

As well as the plan for a $100bn fund to boost world trade, there were calls for greater regulation of financial markets, strong words against protectionism and an appeal for the stalled Doha round of world trade talks to be restarted.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7967546.stm

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Brazil's President blames white, blue-eyed people for world crisis
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 06:55:12 AM »
Wouldn't we still be living like savages if it weren't for "white, blue-eyed people"?  ???
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 06:56:47 AM »
What a fool. 

If someone said the same thing about the spread of Aids in Africa, they would be banned for lifve from public discourse.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 06:58:35 AM »
Wow, maybe the white-blue-eyed people should really pull the rug from under these imbeciles feet, let's see how they stand then.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 07:00:06 AM »
What a fool. 

If someone said the same thing about the spread of Aids in Africa, they would be banned for lifve from public discourse.

He would probably still blame white world leaders for that too.    :)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 07:01:33 AM »
I wonder what Samsons opinion on this will be.  ;D
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 07:01:40 AM »
Wow, maybe the white-blue-eyed people should really pull the rug from under these imbeciles feet, let's see how they stand then.
are you suggesting white blue eyed people control the ground they stand on  :D  well what's that say about his statement lol?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2009, 07:03:59 AM »
I wonder what Samsons opinion on this will be.  ;D

I think Samson might be Brazil's President posting here.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2009, 07:05:06 AM »
Wouldn't we still be living like savages if it weren't for "white, blue-eyed people"?  ???

Good enough, I really don't need to comment. Oh what the hell....where would they be without tourism and investment. This was for internal consumption to make the really poor feel like he cares. His poor scavenge in dumps, he doesn't care.
L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2009, 07:07:41 AM »
are you suggesting white blue eyed people control the ground they stand on  :D  well what's that say about his statement lol?

His statement is true in regards to the fact that the controlling parts of the economic problem are in the hands of white men. Would we be in a better position if it had been an non-white? Why not blame the Arabs who have a huge sway... along with the Chinese and other far Eastern countries.

His country chose to commit itself to the international markets and trade between countries, it chose to attempt to be competitive so please don't blame US/UK/EU (which is who he was referring to in a derogatory racist way) when the shit hits the fan. What did HE DO to be less dependent on the white man's advances?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2009, 07:10:44 AM »
It's a good thing Brazil is a beacon of success.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2009, 07:13:08 AM »
I know a girl from Argentina, she's kind of hot but she openly hates Jews, our government, and corporations.  She's really cool if you can overlook some of her opinions.  ;D
S

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2009, 07:14:30 AM »
It's a good thing Argentina is a beacon of success.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2009, 07:14:46 AM »
His statement is true in regards to the fact that the controlling parts of the economic problem are in the hands of white men. Would we be in a better position if it had been an non-white? Why not blame the Arabs who have a huge sway... along with the Chinese and other far Eastern countries.

His country chose to commit itself to the international markets and trade between countries, it chose to attempt to be competitive so please don't blame US/UK/EU (which is who he was referring to in a derogatory racist way) when the shit hits the fan. What did HE DO to be less dependent on the white man's advances?
I wasn't blaming anybody, just saw a funny shot in what you wrote so I took it ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2009, 07:15:11 AM »
It's a good thing Argentina is a beacon of success.

My friend was like "Don't people from your country live in houses made out of old tires".

I almost pissed myself laughing.  ;D ;D ;D
S

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2009, 07:16:43 AM »
My friend was like "Don't people from your country live in houses made out of old tires".

Hahahaha! Got to love third worlders!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2009, 07:21:33 AM »
If I could find an Argentine girl that didn't hate whitey I think I would marry her.

They seem so ummm spicy...  ;D
S

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2009, 08:38:21 AM »

The white blue eyed people ARE THE SAVAGES...FOOL
C

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2009, 08:40:57 AM »

Love you too my brother  :-*
S

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2009, 08:57:37 AM »
Whew, I guess I dodged a bullet since I have black hair, brown eyes and tan skin.  ::) God knows there are no poor blue eyed people anywhere on earth. Also, I suppose a bunch of rich blue eyed white people took out loan's and mortgages they couldn't repay.

Good thing Brazil is only good for slutty good looking women with big asses and BBQ. Don't think I want Brazil running the worlds financial markets unless the worlds number one commodity becomes unprotected sex orgies and steak houses. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2009, 08:59:05 AM »
Don't think I want Brazil running the worlds financial markets unless the worlds number one commodity becomes unprotected sex orgies and steak houses. 

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA
S

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2009, 09:44:15 AM »

Yes,your right.Thats why prison populations are so white.What an idiot.Blacks are THE MOST VIOLENT PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.The black male in this country is about 11% of the population yet commits 70% of violent crimes.The savages in Africa,cut the limbs off of kids.They are still in tribes and transport things on top of their burry heads.If it wasnt for whites,youd be in Africa eating another african for food.FOOL!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2009, 10:54:09 AM »
Funny, I guess white brown eyed people are ok.  What a f-cking idiot.  That guy should have been called out for that comment...and he is a leader?  Scary.
Brown should have immediately condemmed the comment or at least make sure to distance himself from it.
I love it how some leaders want 1st world countries like the US to pony up when it helps them (ie assistance) but then say we intervene in too many affairs that are not our business.  Can't have it both ways.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2009, 11:02:19 AM »
Funny, I guess white brown eyed people are ok.  What a f-cking idiot.  That guy should have been called out for that comment...and he is a leader?  Scary.
Brown should have immediately condemmed the comment or at least make sure to distance himself from it.
I love it how some leaders want 1st world countries like the US to pony up when it helps them (ie assistance) but then say we intervene in too many affairs that are not our business.  Can't have it both ways.

If we pulled out of Africa or the ME, these clowns would say we were "isolationist".

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2009, 03:01:25 PM »

This reminds me of Americans asking a bunch of Germans if they had cars and microwaves in Germany. It was pretty funny.
I hate the State.