Author Topic: Looks Like RXMuscle is being a dick to True Adonis & Leafy Bug  (Read 1188 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
 Meltdown;D

Originally Posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou  View Post
As I am sure you have discovered by now, you have been banned. You have me to thank for this.

You may be upset when you read this. You may have some bad names for me. You just might even create a gimmick to get on here and cause more trouble and troll for no good reason.

Well, I will tell you... do that, and not only is that banned, but your little trolling friend Leafy Bug is getting the axe as well, just for the hell of it. Go ahead... take someone else down with you.

Please try me.
A

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Re: Looks Like RXMuscle is being a dick to True Adonis & Leafy Bug
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 08:50:57 AM »
Thanks for the update cock gobbler  ::)

The Coach

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 09:37:27 AM »
Meltdown;D

Originally Posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou  View Post
As I am sure you have discovered by now, you have been banned. You have me to thank for this.

You may be upset when you read this. You may have some bad names for me. You just might even create a gimmick to get on here and cause more trouble and troll for no good reason.

Well, I will tell you... do that, and not only is that banned, but your little trolling friend Leafy Bug is getting the axe as well, just for the hell of it. Go ahead... take someone else down with you.

Please try me.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!!

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 09:40:00 AM »
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Watched some soapy studs lately? Hey buddy?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 01:07:35 PM »
You actually registered at that site?

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 01:24:22 PM »
Fucking internet tough guys

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 07:35:28 PM »

I was BANNED because I hurt the doey eyed fanboy nerds when I explained that their heros in the magazines and who they study online all day aren't the rich super-successful solid-citizens they think they are.

I heard that 'The Mayor of Bodybuilding' is still in the intensive care unit after I dropped the truth-bomb on all the bodybuilders he worships. Apparently he fell out of his chair and almost drowned in a pool of his own drool and had a gran-mal seizure. All because I told him that most pro bodybuilders are lying mooches who cheat and steal their way through life.

That board is lame anyway. Nobody there has any talent or creativity. It's just a bunch of nerds who think that Dave will 'do something for them' if they speak 'positive' on there.

GX is the biggest schmoe of them all, by the way. Writing a book about Figure Competitors. Fking Bruce LeRoy spo o k wannabee...

- Block!
?

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2009, 08:42:50 PM »
Gaoshang Xiongshou is a creepy little schmoe with a shit body who thinks he's a ninja.

He has no sense of humour and his only purpose is to post 1000 times a day and respond to all women with wink faces or complimentary comments.

He's a bitch.

I still dislike Goodrum more than him though.
It's Hip to be Square!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2009, 08:44:33 PM »
Thanks for the update cock gobbler  ::)

;D
a