Author Topic: Serious Question for TheCoach  (Read 562 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Serious Question for TheCoach
« on: March 27, 2009, 09:31:30 AM »
Coach, i see you are against the president of USA, mr barack osama.

May i ask whats your point of view about abortion and destruction of family?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Serious Question for TheCoach
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 09:34:25 AM »
Coach, i see you are against the president of USA, mr barack osama.

May i ask whats your point of view about abortion and destruction of family?

We probably disagree on many political issues Benz, but my respect for you is great enough that I can see past our differing opinions.
S

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 09:35:41 AM »
We probably disagree on many political issues Benz, but my respect for you is great enough that I can see past our differing opinions.

whats your take on abortion and destruction of family ?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 09:40:01 AM »
whats your take on abortion and destruction of family ?

I don't like Abortion, I don't think anyone does (I lean towards believing women should have a choice in the matter though, and that Americans are capable of making their own responsible decisions without the government).

I'm not really a fan of the way alternate life styles are becoming "acceptable".  It's a shame that real men like my Grandfather, Clint Eastwood, and Paul Newman are so rare these days.
S

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 09:43:18 AM »
I don't like Abortion, I don't think anyone does (I lean towards believing women should have a choice in the matter though, and that Americans are capable of making their own responsible decisions without the government).

I'm not really a fan of the way alternate life styles are becoming "acceptable".  It's a shame that real men like my Grandfather, Clint Eastwood, and Paul Newman are so rare these days.

GOOD ANSWERSIR

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 10:13:42 AM »

Dude homosexuals have been around since man first evolved.  It's been accepted by civilizations throughout history.  It just so happens you and i were brought up in one that doesn't accept it.  But don't act like it's some new phenomenon that gay people exist and want rights. 
Abandon every hope...