Author Topic: Will be the dead last again? Me 1 weekout...  (Read 6197 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Will be the dead last again? Me 1 weekout...
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2009, 07:33:01 AM »
Awesome!

Looking great but it's hard to tell how you'll stack up against juicers. At least your long term health will be better.

It's doubtful most people have the genetics necessary to present the size and conditioning needed for success in an untested show. Someone short (5'5") might have a decent chance (against a weak field) if their carb/fluid/muscle management are perfect but not normal sized people. Without juice, most natties probably don't get enough stimulation of their weak areas. Just this morning I saw some back shots that looked really good but it seemed like neither of them had even ever walked by a squat rack. Training and dieting to present a balanced physique daily is tough, forget about what most people look like after dieting for 12-16 weeks and trying to peak on a certain day.

Agree with that. Debussey's comment on him perhaps being somewhat competitive came from Kyomu coming close to beating a roider in his last show and getting second (that's at least how Debussey understood his comment).

Based on his recent pics, Debussey thinks that he might have a chance to be somewhat competitive against one or a few guys he = competing against. Debussey did not mean "candidate for 1st place" when it said "competitive", it meant that he had a chance to place ahead of one or a few roiders.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2009, 07:33:22 AM »

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2009, 07:41:15 AM »
Agree with that. Debussey's comment on him perhaps being somewhat competitive came from Kyomu coming close to beating a roider in his last show and getting second (that's at least how Debussey understood his comment).

Based on his recent pics, Debussey thinks that he might have a chance to be somewhat competitive against one or a few guys he = competing against. Debussey did not mean "candidate for 1st place" when it said "competitive", it meant that he had a chance to place ahead of one or a few roiders.

I'd love for more guys like him to win untested shows.

In the long run naturals winning shows would save a lot of money, liver cells and prevent few people who don't have good genetics from risking their health.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2009, 07:42:14 AM »
Awesome!

Looking great but it's hard to tell how you'll stack up against juicers. At least your long term health will be better.

It's doubtful most people have the genetics necessary to present the size and conditioning needed for success in an untested show. Someone short (5'5") might have a decent chance (against a weak field) if their carb/fluid/muscle management are perfect but not normal sized people. Without juice, most natties probably don't get enough stimulation of their weak areas. Just this morning I saw some back shots that looked really good but it seemed like neither of them had even ever walked by a squat rack. Training and dieting to present a balanced physique daily is tough, forget about what most people look like after dieting for 12-16 weeks and trying to peak on a certain day.

From my experience, most of natty can get very good size(like 20inchs arms) with abs.
But, with the contest quality....very hard unless you have super genetics.

Stavios

« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2009, 07:42:45 AM »
Wow :-[ ;D

dude, you got taco flavored kisses.

I am jealous

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2009, 07:45:08 AM »
I'd love for more guys like him to win untested shows.

In the long run naturals winning shows would save a lot of money, liver cells and prevent few people who don't have good genetics from risking their health.
Yes. Its a dream for natties that beating juicers. I believe not only for natty, but also every bodybuilders(including juicers).

I am really admired by my gym mates and fellow competitors in that mean.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2009, 07:46:33 AM »
dude, you got taco flavored kisses.

I am jealous

Sorry that the song is very short...

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2009, 07:47:40 AM »
Great physique.

Still a bit too soft though, especially in the legs but therefore you maintained quite a lot of muscle.

body88

« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2009, 07:47:46 AM »
You look awesome.  Agree with Goodrum though, you need a tan, bad.  That will make you look much better.  Get sprayed then do the pro tan thing, asap.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2009, 07:49:23 AM »

Wow! You understand me perfectly! If I can get 3rd place or something, I will buy beers to all gym mates!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2009, 07:52:28 AM »
Great physique.

Still a bit too soft though, especially in the legs but therefore you maintained quite a lot of muscle.

Yes. Leg and glutes are not dialed in yet.
But, Paco is watching out carefuly if i get bit better leg cut expence of the hardness of upper body. We dont want it.
Difficult...

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2009, 07:53:23 AM »
You look awesome.  Agree with Goodrum though, you need a tan, bad.  That will make you look much better.  Get sprayed then do the pro tan thing, asap.
I have 1 whole bottle of Pro Tan still. :)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2009, 08:15:10 AM »
Kyomu, you look better than before...i hope this final week of depleting and loading goes perfectly for you.

I was wondering why dont you start a cycle? Im sure Paco has some of the best connections in Europe regarding drug quality.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2009, 08:19:54 AM »
Kyomu, you look better than before...i hope this final week of depleting and loading goes perfectly for you.

I was wondering why dont you start a cycle? Im sure Paco has some of the best connections in Europe regarding drug quality.
The bbing is the quest of human power of our deep conciousness for me.

I prefer use my legs to run more than use bike for knowing my body and mental limit.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2009, 08:23:00 AM »
Looking good brother.
\

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2009, 08:23:30 AM »
The bbing is the quest of human power of our deep conciousness for me.

Do you feel that you get closer to yourself + changed relationship to yourself in a way when you go through hard training and do whatever it takes?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2009, 08:30:51 AM »
kyomu is a wise man

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2009, 08:33:32 AM »

Do you feel that you get closer to yourself + changed relationship to yourself in a way when you go through hard training and do whatever it takes?
Honestly saying,more harder go, even deeper i see and i feel myself using a tiny bit of huge power hiding in my brain.
If we liberate that, we even may win the Mr.O with natural state...Its my opinion.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2009, 08:35:15 AM »
Honestly saying,more harder go, even deeper i see and i feel myself using a tiny bit of huge power hiding in my brain.
If we liberate that, we even may win the Mr.O with natural state...Its my opinion.

:)

Stavios

« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2009, 08:35:34 AM »

ok now I don't agree  ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2009, 08:38:22 AM »
kyomu is the ying to my yang

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2009, 08:39:39 AM »
kyomu is the ying to my yang

Gôclu Ataturk, calm down.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2009, 08:42:43 AM »
ok now I don't agree  ;D
Of course, nobody will liberate it. It will take astronomical time and mental power.

Maybe Phil Heath liberate 1.5% and you liberate 2 %.

But, Phil Heath will never beat your 50% with his 1.5%.

Its a example.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2009, 08:51:08 AM »
Kyomu abs dissapear at last show, i hope this not happen again or much sad time on getbig

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2009, 08:54:52 AM »
Kyomu abs dissapear at last show, i hope this not happen again or much sad time on getbig
Yes. I have to keep on flexing it. Paco is always pointing out it also.