Author Topic: Muscle size obstacle for attracting women?  (Read 7323 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Muscle size obstacle for attracting women?
« on: March 28, 2009, 07:28:44 AM »
whom of the bodybuilders is finding his size an obstacle for attraction of women sometimes?
i think when ur a skinny tit women find it more comfortable to approach you or flirt with you then when you are having a little bit of size, did you experience it that way too?
they usually act surprising that i turn out to be a cool guy when i approach them myself.

body88

Re: Muscle size obstacle for attracting women?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 07:33:38 AM »
whom of the bodybuilders is finding his size an obstacle for attraction of women sometimes?
i think when ur a skinny tit women find it more comfortable to approach you or flirt with you then when you are having a little bit of size, did you experience it that way too?
they usually act surprising that i turn out to be a cool guy when i approach them myself.

Women don't like extremes.  They don't like men that are super skinny or frail looking, guys that are super fat or very short, and they don't like men that are hyper muscular. Even being freaky tall can be a turn off.  It's all about proportion and health.  The huge Pro's look retarded to normal women.  Gigantic oversized muscle, unhealthy look - etc.  Even if you are not huge, but you are super shredded, chances are you look like a drug addict due to your super low bf. Keep in mind that while in street clothes if your bf is 4% or lower you probably are getting comments from friends and family asking if you are sick.  I would think the ideal is 8-12% bf in the 170 - 230  range depending on your height (5'10 - 6'4)

Being funny, smart or caring is also very important.  Women also like if you have your own style and are very secure with yourself and others.In the end though, its all about what makes you feel good.....so if that's being 250 lbs at 5'3 then more power to ya!

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 07:35:46 AM »
Most comments I get from women is that they think I only like girl who are in super shape.

wich is not the truth at all, I really don't give a fuck if she doesn't even train.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 07:37:01 AM »
Women don't like extremes.  They don't like men that are super skinny or frail looking and they don't like men that are hyper muscular.  It's all about proportion and health.  The huge Pro's look retarded to normal women.  Gigantic oversized muscle,. unhealthy look - etc.  Even if you are not huge, but you are super shredded, chances are you look like a drug addict due to your super low bf.  I would think the ideal is 8-12% bf in the 170 - 230 range depending on your height.

It also helps not being a moron who's life completely revolves around building an extreme physique. Having a balanced life, being interesting in other areas, having tons of charm + sex skills  and so on WHILE having a great (or even somewhat extreme) physique = the bomb. If a one-dimensional moron with nothing going on besides an obsession for physique development has that same physique: Not that good.

body88

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 07:38:06 AM »
It also helps not being a moron who's life completely revolves around building an extreme physique. Having a balanced life, being interesting in other areas, having tons of charm + sex skills  and so on WHILE having a great (or even somewhat extreme) physique = the bomb. If a one-dimensional moron with nothing going on besides an obsession for physique development has that same physique: Not that good.

Thats true.  I think that most would agree that being 5'11 - 210 - 220 ripped is a pretty awesome physique at a low bf.

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 07:38:58 AM »

Well, the rule is: NEVER EVER talk about 1- your training, 2- your diet, 3-bodybuilding shows.

except if she asks about it but I try to keep it short

body88

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 07:41:32 AM »
Well, the rule is: NEVER EVER talk about 1- your training, 2- your diet, 3-bodybuilding shows.

It depends, if thats the lifestyle you love, you need to find a female that is cool with it.  I think you are a good example of a bb physique that appeals to women.  I'm talking about these clowns like Dennis James that look like goofballs walking around at 600 lbs.

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 07:44:44 AM »
It depends, if thats the lifestyle you love, you need to find a female that is cool with it.  I think you are a good example of a bb physique that appeals to women.  I'm talking about these clowns like Dennis James that look like goofballs walking around at 600 lbs.

yeah of course, people like DJ aren't exactly what women are looking for

I found women find me the most attractive when I am contest ready.
I am lean but I don't have any veins so they are not disgusted by it

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2009, 07:44:59 AM »
Thats true.  I think that most would agree that being 5'11 - 210 - 220 ripped is a pretty awesome physique at a low bf.

Agree. Such a physique = more healthy, and will not inhibit you in life in general either. Must suck being a 280 pound whale without the ability to run a mile.  :D

Almost agree 100%. At the same time, if you = really passionate about something, people often tends to find you talking about the area interesting, even though they really don't give a shit about the area itself. The passion is infectious.
Unfortunately, pulling off talking passionately (= infectious passion) about BB/Dieting and bringing it up without being asked = pretty difficult (it's easier to talk passionately about things like travelling, playing a musical instrument or whatever), so in most circumstances: yes, you = correct.

What can be interesting is if you talk about how you feel about you BB'ing, why you do it and such. That communicates something about you, instead of how many grams of protein you eat.

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2009, 07:47:21 AM »
one day I will seduce Debussey

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2009, 07:48:24 AM »
one day I will seduce Debussey

All you need to do is to dress up like this:

body88

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2009, 07:48:56 AM »
yeah of course, people like DJ aren't exactly what women are looking for

I found women find me the most attractive when I am contest ready.
I am lean but I don't have any veins so they are not disgusted by it

Right and you're what 6'0 215 or so?  6-7% ish?

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2009, 07:50:14 AM »

Right and you're what 6'0 215 or so?  6-7% ish?

onstage last year I was 5'10 192-193

I don't look big or thick in clothes, I am just wide

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2009, 07:51:15 AM »

All you need to do is to dress up like this:

;D

body88

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2009, 07:52:25 AM »
onstage last year I was 5'10 192-193

I don't look big or thick in clothes, I am just wide

The you go....I would say that is a great weight and look for pulling pussy.  To women, your proportion is good, you're not a bloated mess that waddles like an idiot due to his lats, etc. You look healthy and athletic - etc.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2009, 08:24:54 AM »
Most comments I get from women is that they think I only like girl who are in super shape.

wich is not the truth at all, I really don't give a fuck if she doesn't even train.

Exact same here,plus they think im a cocky fucker cos I take care of myself physically and dress well,they make assumptions

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2009, 08:25:41 AM »
Exact same here,plus they think im a cocky fucker cos I take cafe of myself and dress well,they make assumptions

Just tell them that you take pride in cuddling with your own penis.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2009, 08:27:23 AM »
yeah but even if your appealing to women with how you look, i do think women are intimidated at first sight and can give you the notion she might not be interested in you.

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2009, 08:28:48 AM »
yeah but even if your appealing to women with how you look, i do think women are intimidated at first sight and can give you the notion she might not be interested in you.

yeah but you are one of the bigger guy here Mars, us tiny tits can't compare

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2009, 08:29:18 AM »
I agree,well when they see we arent cocky fuckers it gets good

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2009, 08:39:05 AM »
if you're working out to attract women, then i  think you have the wrong intentions.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2009, 08:47:34 AM »
if you're working out to attract women, then i  think you have the wrong intentions.

it aint unpleasant if they like your frame brent.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2009, 08:49:35 AM »
I've found most women are intimidated by a guy who is in good shape and 230lbs at 5'10. Most bitches are very insecure and even more so when it comes to taking the clothes off when you're around each other. Most would prefer a 180lb skinny/fat good looking guy over a big muscular guy.  

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2009, 08:50:58 AM »
you need $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to get the highest quality vag. :o

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2009, 08:55:04 AM »
you need $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to get the highest quality vag. :o

Is that the reason you're engaged to a trailer thrash and used car saleswoman named Maggie (even the name implies stink)? ;D