Author Topic: Muscle size obstacle for attracting women?  (Read 7373 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Muscle size obstacle for attracting women?
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2009, 03:02:34 PM »
some pusssy crushing machines in this thread. ;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2009, 03:03:12 PM »
woman are attracted to you... who you are.. and its a silly thing to try and describe.. but if they want you.. they could care less about the size of your muscles.

This is true.  And being an artist like yourself is a huge plus I'm sure of it. 

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 29, 2009, 03:03:40 PM »

not me these days..

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2009, 03:04:35 PM »
This is true.  And being an artist like yourself is a huge plus I'm sure of it. 

women do like an artist  :)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2009, 03:12:59 PM »
women do like an artist  :)

a bodybuilder is an artist and his body is his masterpiece :)

E
E

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 29, 2009, 03:17:59 PM »
a bodybuilder is an artist and his body is his masterpiece :)

E

well.. I just prefer to walk around looking like a statue.. I mean - why not?

to its kind of like a sculpture.. painting a picture  :)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2009, 03:18:51 PM »

damn i though you were leaner than that. ???

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 29, 2009, 03:19:50 PM »
damn i though you were leaner than that. ???

no sir  :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #108 on: March 29, 2009, 03:20:02 PM »

that's laying it on a bit thick, pun intended

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 29, 2009, 03:20:26 PM »
that's laying it on a bit thick, pun intended

for sure...

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2009, 05:16:05 PM »
I would never give my muscle size no matter what to hard to obtain......

But in reality, If you take the top ten "pussy wreck machines" they all happened to be skinny.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHH !!!

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2009, 07:32:40 PM »
why is this so complicated? first who cares what some girl tells you shes into, what they say and do are two different things, so if you have a pair of eyes simply watch what they do.

Now I cant speak for every city and state or country but at least in NY, Jersey and LA when you see built guys they usually are with girls that are 8 or 9's and if the guy is real big pro size they are with 10's.

So is it possible you will talk to a perfect 10 and she will tell you she likes a medium size guys but not super big? Well yes, but will she turn down a huge guy 99% not.

If you got a small cock she will tell you she cant stand big dicks its painful blah blah yet its the guy with the big dick who will always have priority.

Stop wondering and open your eyes, its no mystery, and yes young girl with old man = money, hot girl fat slob = money.

Yes you can find exceptions but live life based on what is most likely the case, you might win the lotto next week but you wont give 2 weeks notice to your job today based on that will ya?

For those in NY go to a club where you can hang out all night and easily people watch a big crowd, maybe club pacha or whatever, watch where the hot girls go to hang out, its gonne be either at some old guys table with lots of bottles or by a group of built guys.

Also to all the short guys there, if its ok for women to wear push up bras and bra fillers and pants that makes their ass look better and makeup to make then look semi unused its ok for you to wear shoes that will make you a few inches taller.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 29, 2009, 07:36:48 PM »
why is this so complicated? first who cares what some girl tells you shes into, what they say and do are two different things, so if you have a pair of eyes simply watch what they do.

Now I cant speak for every city and state or country but at least in NY, Jersey and LA when you see built guys they usually are with girls that are 8 or 9's and if the guy is real big pro size they are with 10's.

So is it possible you will talk to a perfect 10 and she will tell you she likes a medium size guys but not super big? Well yes, but will she turn down a huge guy 99% not.

If you got a small cock she will tell you she cant stand big dicks its painful blah blah yet its the guy with the big dick who will always have priority.

Stop wondering and open your eyes, its no mystery, and yes young girl with old man = money, hot girl fat slob = money.

Yes you can find exceptions but live life based on what is most likely the case, you might win the lotto next week but you wont give 2 weeks notice to your job today based on that will ya?

For those in NY go to a club where you can hang out all night and easily people watch a big crowd, maybe club pacha or whatever, watch where the hot girls go to hang out, its gonne be either at some old guys table with lots of bottles or by a group of built guys.

Also to all the short guys there, if its ok for women to wear push up bras and bra fillers and pants that makes their ass look better and makeup to make then look semi unused its ok for you to wear shoes that will make you a few inches taller.

you need to get laid.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #113 on: March 29, 2009, 07:46:34 PM »
you need to get laid.

I hit a nerve?

I do just fine, getting laid is not a problem

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #114 on: March 29, 2009, 07:47:47 PM »

Damn right.
\

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 29, 2009, 07:52:26 PM »
I hit a nerve?

I do just fine, getting laid is not a problem

a nerve?

you said this...

why is this so complicated?

and then... you said all this...

which tells me you dont have much wattage flowing through that brain of yours.

so.. you would better serve the forum thrusting that dick of yours... into anything.. that spewing nonsense.

so go get laid.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #116 on: March 29, 2009, 08:03:28 PM »
nah anyone with a brain understands what the fuck I said, you just have a urge to talk trash whenever possible

this is a thread full of people trying to figure out if women go for muscle or not, my reply makes it clear that there is no need to wonder

take a break from talking trash a bit seriously it will do you good, you are annoying and every thread you talk real stupid shit

a nerve?

you said this...

and then... you said all this...

which tells me you dont have much wattage flowing through that brain of yours.

so.. you would better serve the forum thrusting that dick of yours... into anything.. that spewing nonsense.

so go get laid.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 29, 2009, 08:06:25 PM »
nah anyone with a brain understands what the fuck I said, you just have a urge to talk trash whenever possible

this is a thread full of people trying to figure out if women go for muscle or not, my reply makes it clear that there is no need to wonder

take a break from talking trash a bit seriously it will do you good, you are annoying and every thread you talk real stupid shit

do you wear condoms when you have sex?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 29, 2009, 09:23:51 PM »

another dude hung up on dick size

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 29, 2009, 09:33:47 PM »
another dude hung up on dick size

he's something like a lowlife thug.. who bangs skanks. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2009, 09:35:07 PM »
Skanks buy art too  you know

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2009, 09:37:22 PM »
Skanks buy art too  you know

are you suggesting I paint a portrait of muscularny?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2009, 09:40:38 PM »
are you suggesting I paint a portrait of muscularny?

Do you have a lot of dirt brown paint handy

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2009, 09:43:06 PM »
Do you have a lot of dirt brown paint handy

I do.. if I paint him.. the skanks will come.. like flies on shit  :)

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2009, 10:36:19 PM »
huh, wtf are you supposed to wear,

this ???

I'm pretty sure that there's a black foot in that shoe.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!