Author Topic: As promised to Drama Queen- Milos and Craig Richardson  (Read 3621 times)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
As promised to Drama Queen- Milos and Craig Richardson
« on: March 28, 2009, 11:42:08 AM »
Dear Drama Queen,
   In return for your posting pics and a video of Marita Trento, I am responding to your request for a story re Milos.  I hope this interests you.
   Let me begin by stating that Milos has never been anything but gracious towards Craig and neither Craig nor I have a bad word to say about our experiences with him.
     Craig had a good year in 2005 and Milos approached him at a show and gave him quite a few compliments.  At the time, there was a great deal of “Milos Buzz” as he was working with a few pros who seemed to be doing better than ever.  Milos offered to assist Craig and on 01/14/06 Craig received an email from Milos.
   Milos commented that Craig’s off-season diet needed to include “some green leafy vegetables and little essential fatty acids.”  Milos disagreed with Ronnie never eating vegetables and said that a little broccoli here and there would be great.  Milos also stressed consuming enough protein.
   The following is exactly what Craig was eating every day during his contest diet:
   Meal 1- 12 egg whites with 2 yolks.
   Meal 2- 2 cans of tuna with 1 cup (uncooked) rice.
   Meal 3- 12 oz chicken and 1 cup rice.
   Meal 4- 12 oz steak and 8 oz potato.
   Meal 5- 12 oz chicken and 1 cup rice.
   Meal 6- 12 oz turkey and 1 cup rice.
   Meal 7- 12 egg whites with 2 yolks.
   Craig told Milos that his off-season diet was the same as above but included adding 4 oz to every meal and adding protein drinks and Mass Tech.  This is true stuff and not intended to be an advertisement for any company.  You guys always want to know what a guy “is really taking” and this was it.
   Milos was very complimentary and believed that Craig could become an elite pro with the potential to win many shows depending on “how bad you want it.”  He suggested that Craig have more confidence in himself and in his potential.
   Milos went on to advocate the use of Humalog, “a very strong, short acting insulin.”  He suggested its use after every workout except quads.  The plan was to take 20 units immediately after the workout.
   Additionally, Craig was to consume a mixture of 50 grams of Whey Isolate, 180 grams of Vitagro, 10 grams of Creatine and 10 grams of Glutamine.  Half of this drink was to be consumed 15 minutes after the shot.  The other half had to be drank 15 minutes after that.  Craig was then to wait 30 minutes and eat a meal which had to contain 100 grams of carbs from either potato, rice, oatmeal, rice cakes, yams or pasta.
   Milos then went on to explain the importance of timing the Humalog and the drink and why it works best that way.  He stressed timing and precise measurements noting that a lack of Glucose could lead to hypoglycemia. 
   Milos then advised Craig to increase his off-season “supplement” program to 16 weeks as well as including IGF twice a day.
   Craig was very appreciative for all of Milos’ advice and Milos never charged him a fee.  Craig took Milos’ advice re the Humalog but shortly thereafter gave it up.  Craig had concerns that this was too much for his body and that it could have serious long-term effects.  Craig did not increase his “supplement” program to 16 weeks due to similar concerns.
   I hope that was ok for you guys and provided at least a little insight.  In possibly another new thread, I can discuss our Milos experiences with the Koloseum products he used to sell.
Harley

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
Re: As promised to Drama Queen- Milos and Craig Richardson
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 11:58:29 AM »
Thanks man .

Any G4P stories ?   :)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 12:02:07 PM »
Thanks man .

Any G4P stories ?   :)

Not regarding Craig except for some guy who was snooping around our old gym in Paterson asking to sniff any guy's armpit for $90.00.  The guy was run out of the gym.
I trained for a short time with a competitor named John Riggins who was well known for that type of activity.  John, a very nice guy, passed away some years ago under mysterious circumstances.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 12:05:14 PM »
here is a G4P story

a schmoe emailed me on myspace offering me 300 dollars to grow my body hair out and shave it off in front of him

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 12:06:28 PM »
as well as including IGF twice a day.

You sure he said IGF and not GH?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 12:13:00 PM »
You sure he said IGF and not GH?

"IGF Long R3- either 50 mcg once a day or twice a day (if you have enough).  First shot should be at least two hours after GH...and if you can do two shots a day- second shot should be one hour BEFORE training (in the afternoon) than AFTER training you do HUMALOG."

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 12:19:05 PM »
Not regarding Craig except for some guy who was snooping around our old gym in Paterson asking to sniff any guy's armpit for $90.00.  The guy was run out of the gym.

Hahahaa,

here is a G4P story

a schmoe emailed me on myspace offering me 300 dollars to grow my body hair out and shave it off in front of him
What did you do with the $300 Johnny?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 12:19:58 PM »
"IGF Long R3- either 50 mcg once a day or twice a day (if you have enough).  First shot should be at least two hours after GH...and if you can do two shots a day- second shot should be one hour BEFORE training (in the afternoon) than AFTER training you do HUMALOG."

OK, thanks. I just remember Milos saying he would never use it due to cancer risk.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2009, 12:20:57 PM »
Hahahaa,
What did you do with the $300 Johnny?

a pair of Guess jeans that were 190 bucks
-Resident Evil 5
-Flight of the concords season 1 dvd
the rest went to gas

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2009, 12:22:31 PM »
a pair of Guess jeans that were 190 bucks
-Resident Evil 5
-Flight of the concords season 1 dvd
the rest went to gas
money well spent my friend  ;)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2009, 12:23:18 PM »
money well spent my friend  ;)

i still haven't played RE 5 yet haha
it's been sitting on my coffee table

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2009, 12:35:37 PM »
Harley, did Milos give any example as to an offseason supplement program? BTW this was similar to what he told me when i did my consult but the slin' dose was lower.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2009, 12:44:24 PM »
Harley, did Milos give any example as to an offseason supplement program? BTW this was similar to what he told me when i did my consult but the slin' dose was lower.
First 6 Weeks:
  500 mg Test/Week
  600 mg Deca/Week
   30 mg Winstrol Tabs/Day
Next 5 Weeks:
  600 mg Test/Week
  600 mg EQ/Week
   60 mg Dianabol tabs/Day
Next 5 Weeks:
  700 mg Test/Week
  400-600 mg Trenbolone/Week
  60 mg Anavar tabs/Day

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2009, 12:45:42 PM »
First 6 Weeks:
  500 mg Test/Week
  600 mg Deca/Week
   30 mg Winstrol Tabs/Day
Next 5 Weeks:
  600 mg Test/Week
  600 mg EQ/Week
   60 mg Dianabol tabs/Day
Next 5 Weeks:
  700 mg Test/Week
  400-600 mg Trenbolone/Week
  60 mg Anavar tabs/Day
bhahahahahaaaa, yeah right. ;D ;)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2009, 12:47:48 PM »
bhahahahahaaaa, yeah right. ;D ;)
Do you not believe that is what he wrote in his email?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2009, 12:49:24 PM »
Do you not believe that is what he wrote in his email?
i don't believe that an IFBB pro takes a mere 600mg. of test and 600mg. of Deca or Equipoise, no.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2009, 12:54:03 PM »
i don't believe that an IFBB pro takes a mere 600mg. of test and 600mg. of Deca or Equipoise, no.
This is what Milos suggested as part of Craig's off-season program.
I can't speak of what he or someone else did unless I know it to be true.
Remember one thing, pro bbs really do respond incredibly better than everyone else to "supplements" and have been on them so long that over-killing the dosage really won't do much.
Additionally, the off-season is alway lighter than the contest prep.
C'mon, Quaker Oats, you of all people should know that.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2009, 12:55:07 PM »
This is what Milos suggested as part of Craig's off-season program.
I can't speak of what he or someone else did unless I know it to be true.
Remember one thing, pro bbs really do respond incredibly better than everyone else to "supplements" and have been on them so long that over-killing the dosage really won't do much.
Additionally, the off-season is alway lighter than the contest prep.
C'mon, Quaker Oats, you of all people should know that.
hahahaha, ok "harley". ;)

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2009, 01:02:05 PM »
Harley awesome bro thanks. And for the others look at the precontest program Milos himself posted in the positive board. The dosages and format is the same..

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2009, 01:04:05 PM »
Harley awesome bro thanks. And for the others look at the precontest program Milos himself posted in the positive board. The dosages and format is the same..
Quaker Oats will not like this type of corroboration which points to me once again telling the truth.  Quick, someone pour some Muscle Milk in his bottle.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2009, 01:05:41 PM »
Quaker Oats will not like this type of corroboration which points to me once again telling the truth.  Quick, someone pour some Muscle Milk in his bottle.
just don't threaten to "take me outside" and beat me up like you supposedly did to Dorian Yates, Hebrew Hammer. ::)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2009, 01:10:01 PM »
just don't threaten to "take me outside" and beat me up like you supposedly did to Dorian Yates, Hebrew Hammer. ::)
In order for me to do that, you would have to identify yourself at a bb show.  We all know that would never happen.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2009, 01:11:44 PM »
In order for me to do that, you would have to identify yourself at a bb show.  We all know that would never happen.
hahahhaa, yes because your skinny/fat 189 lb. physique, 95 pound db inclines and jew mullett are so terrifying. ::)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2009, 01:15:07 PM »
hahahhaa, yes because your skinny/fat 189 lb. physique, 95 pound db inclines and jew mullett are so terrifying. ::)
So, in other words, you won't introduce yourself at a bb show.
No problem.  Your rants as a keyboard warrior are very funny and you have a sharp wit.
I don't think the racism is necessary for you to be funny but that's just my opinion.
I thought you had the type of thick skin you once accused me of lacking.
It's all good Quaker Oats, I just thought you wouldn't mind the smack talk.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2009, 01:16:36 PM »
So, in other words, you won't introduce yourself at a bb show.
No problem.  Your rants as a keyboard warrior are very funny and you have a sharp wit.
I don't think the racism is necessary for you to be funny but that's just my opinion.
I thought you had the type of thick skin you once accused me of lacking.
It's all good Quaker Oats, I just thought you wouldn't mind the smack talk.
hahaha, i don't mind the smack talk, you're the one who came back with the time tested, "come up to me at a show if you have the balls" bullshit. ::)