Author Topic: Comment on different Getbiggers  (Read 19539 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Comment on different Getbiggers
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2009, 04:43:20 PM »
Ha! Is that the best you got! 'Cmon, bro. Give it to me!!  :-*

Why? This is a thread about the truth, not a threat about making fun of people without any basis in reality. :-*

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2009, 04:45:31 PM »
Why? This is a thread about the truth, not a threat about making fun of people without any basis in reality. :-*
My bad! I thought this was Getbig. I. am so. embarrassed.  :)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2009, 04:46:23 PM »
Brutal_1: The biggest UCLA lover in the world. He adores everything UCLA.
He must be very depressed the first Saturday night (USC game) of every December.
((-::

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2009, 04:48:27 PM »
Onlyme: Also known as OnlyMen, OnlySemen. A 600 pound whale with solid debating power. His main arguments = centered around his own accomplishments, which includes sitting next to Jonsey from the police academy once in 1987, talking to Stallone once, painting houses and bulking up to 600 pounds. When you engage in a heated discussion with him, prepare to have your self image degraded because his arguments will simply be to use his own accomplishments to show how much better he is than you. He always succeeds in being better than you in his own mind, but whenever he = going to the toilet he has severe issues hitting the toilet bowl due to the size of his ass, and he probably needs help wiping his own ass.
He is in perfect health according to himself, even though he = about 600 pounds.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2009, 04:52:04 PM »
Onlyme: Also known as OnlyMen, OnlySemen. A 600 pound whale with solid debating power. His main arguments = centered around his own accomplishments, which includes sitting next to Jonsey from the police academy once in 1987, talking to Stallone once, painting houses and bulking up to 600 pounds. When you engage in a heated discussion with him, prepare to have your self image degraded because his arguments will simply be to use his own accomplishments to show how much better he is than you. He always succeeds in being better than you in his own mind, but whenever he = going to the toilet he has severe issues hitting the toilet bowl due to the size of his ass, and he probably needs help wiping his own ass.
He is in perfect health according to himself, even though he = about 600 pounds.

Hey Onlyme,    1989 called...they want you to stop calling.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2009, 04:53:19 PM »
Wiggs: As his name implies, he = from the ghetto. He has worked himself up the ladder by turning his back on his former culture, and now walks around in the fine society with his German wife. He = pretty strong too, as he said he did 365 for many reps on the bench a few years ago.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2009, 04:54:24 PM »
Groink: A big guy coming from a clever lineage. He unfortunately sniffed away his whole brainpower.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2009, 04:58:04 PM »
Matt C: Also known as Mazi. A high IQ guy with a long term involvement in the BB industry. Very outspoken about racial issues, and disciple of the great WooTen. He = also the victim of a campaign against his good name and reputation. He receives great support from Getbiggers, who wants him back. Yaroni has so far been unresponsive to the "FREE MATT C" slogan.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2009, 05:01:07 PM »
240: One of the legends. The original BobChick antagonist. Unfortunately his 300 website business required him to tone down his style, and he = now a big pussy.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2009, 05:05:50 PM »
Mars: From Holland. A know terrorist. Besides that, he = very hard to get a read on.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2009, 05:07:39 PM »
SuckMyMuscle: Also know as Sucky. Very clever guy, and self titled superior humanoid. He once broke the neck of a dog. You gotta love him ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2009, 05:12:35 PM »
Never a dull day in Getbig with all the floatsam posting here on God only knows what. Ron Avidan must be patting himself in the back over the creation of this brainchild of his where all the head cases from different parts of the world try and outdo each other when it comes to dishing out insults and the like.

Debussey is just another nameless guy on here who gets the courage he needs thanks to his anonymity and being able to hide behind his keyboard, much like the rest of the floatsam in here. Even the IFBB's puppet Bob doesn't look so bad when compared with a lot of these clowns. At least Bob has the guts to post under his real name and identity unlike the buffoons who could never do the same.

Speaking of buffoons, has anybody seen Melvin's latest pics? Here is a bloke who has been talking more trash than the likes of which I've never seen in all my years, but still looks like he's a complete stranger to weights and the inside of a gym. Bet even his Queen Vissy doesn't think he's so hot or even sane, once he takes of his clothes and starts posing, while talking about winning some upcoming bodybuilding contest. Delusions of grandeur at it's best, no doubt. I'd love to rant on, but I've got to go crash this funeral of some stranger that's being held in a town 300 km from here. I'll be laughing all the way of the drive, thinking of Melvin and the rest of the floatsam on here.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2009, 05:14:46 PM »
Never a dull day in Getbig with all the floatsam posting here on God only knows what. Ron Avidan must be patting himself in the back over the creation of this brainchild of his where all the head cases from different parts of the world try and outdo each other when it comes to dishing out insults and the like.

Debussey is just another nameless guy on here who gets the courage he needs thanks to his anonymity and being able to hide behind his keyboard, much like the rest of his floatsam in here. Even the IFBB's puppet Bob doesn't look so bad when compared with a lot of these clowns. At least Bob has the guts to post under his real name and identity unlike the buffoons who could never do the same.

Speaking of buffoons, has anybody seen Melvin's latest pics? Here is a bloke who has been talking more trash than the likes of which I've never seen in all my years, but still looks like he's a complete stranger to weights and the inside of a gym. Bet even his Queen Vissy doesn't think he's so hot or even sane, once he takes of his clothes and starts posing, while talking about winning some upcoming bodybuilding contest. Delusions of grandeur at it's best, no doubt. I'd love to rant on, but I've got to go crash this funeral of some stranger that's being held in a town 300 km from here. I'll be laughing all the way of the drive, thinking of Melvin and the rest of the floatsam on here.

Goatboy! Debussey! Chaps, come along! fair dinkum!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2009, 05:19:44 PM »
McFarland: The guy that was gonna revolutionize BBing in the 90s. Instead he got mixed up in Jodi, Mower and meth.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2009, 05:23:50 PM »
Ripitupbaby: Also called SlimJim. His Her voice turns a minor 3rd lower with each BB contest.

That's a helluva interval man!!! You sure it's possible? Rip doesn't look like a girl that goes down a minor third. I'd say minor second, possibly a major second every 5yrs, but minor third every contest? I think you've been studying too much of that devils interval and it's frying your brain.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2009, 05:24:19 PM »
webcke: This guy will kick yo mutha fucckin ass... No doubt about it.
S

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2009, 05:25:32 PM »

Hahahaha I love it! Another internet pussy that has done nothing with his life. Hey pussy, I bet you dream about having my life when you lie down and close your eyes. What have you done with your life? I have met more people and changed more lives than twice the people you know. Are you also gay for Vince? I bet you are a gimmick of his Queen Vissy. Guys like you make me laugh. I once had dinner with Spike Lee, Rae Dawn Chong, David Carradine and Jimmy Smits when they came to Hawaii and they asked me to flex my biceps when taking pictures. Man, I could really tell you some stories from back then. Anyway, I bet you are just another internet pussy that hasn't done anything with his life. Must suck to be you. Hahahaha I bet you are jealous of me hahaha.

Stavios

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2009, 05:26:32 PM »
Mars: From Holland. A know terrorist. Besides that, he = very hard to get a read on.
;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2009, 05:26:41 PM »
That's a helluva interval man!!! You sure it's possible? Rip doesn't look like a girl that goes down a minor third. I'd say minor second, possibly a major second every 5yrs, but minor third every contest? I think you've been studying too much of that devils interval and it's frying your brain.

You think Debussey made an error? His Her voice might go down a tritone every contest instead. That devils interval = dangerous ;D Within a few years, SlimJims voice has covered the entire piano 8)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2009, 05:30:21 PM »
You think Debussey made an error? His Her voice might go down a tritone every contest instead. That devils interval = dangerous ;D Within a few years, SlimJims voice has covered the entire piano 8)

Damn, that's some hatred dude! Harsh hatred.
I'm not sure if Isabelle Turrel or Rene Toney could/have covered the entire piano.
What did Rip ever do to you De?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2009, 05:30:39 PM »
Tre: Clever guy.

Thank you for including me and for the kind words. :) 

Likes his women in tranny form.

>:(

Now, I don't mind if they've got higher-than-average test levels than most women, but there's no question that I have a thing for attractive, but well-built women. 

Shawdow

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2009, 05:33:49 PM »
Thank you for including me and for the kind words. :) 

>:(

Now, I don't mind if they've got higher-than-average test levels than most women, but there's no question that I have a thing for attractive, but well-built women. 

haha you do know that only homosexuals find muscular women attractive right, 'tre'?
you can keep lying to yourself all you want, doesn't change the fact that you secretly want to receive deep tissue massages in your anus from men.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2009, 05:33:54 PM »
Hahahaha I love it! Another internet pussy that has done nothing with his life. Hey pussy, I bet you dream about having my life when you lie down and close your eyes. What have you done with your life? I have met more people and changed more lives than twice the people you know. Are you also gay for Vince? I bet you are a gimmick of his Queen Vissy. Guys like you make me laugh. I once had dinner with Spike Lee, Rae Dawn Chong, David Carradine and Jimmy Smits when they came to Hawaii and they asked me to flex my biceps when taking pictures. Man, I could really tell you some stories from back then. Anyway, I bet you are just another internet pussy that hasn't done anything with his life. Must suck to be you. Hahahaha I bet you are jealous of me hahaha.

hahaha what have you accomplished?  You are jealous of me. Who are you?  Shut your piehole.  I have met handicapped people who have done more with their lives.  Do you know Cumdrum or is it Queen Vissy?  Your whole family must be emberassed by you for dating him.  hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaa  you have accomplished nothing.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2009, 05:35:08 PM »
Damn, that's some hatred dude! Harsh hatred.
I'm not sure if Isabelle Turrel or Rene Toney could/have covered the entire piano.
What did Rip ever do to you De?

Hint: Don't read literally into a thread like this  ;)

Shawdow

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2009, 05:36:29 PM »
hahaha what have you accomplished?  You are jealous of me. Who are you?  Shut your piehole.  I have met handicapped people who have done more with their lives.  Do you know Cumdrum or is it Queen Vissy?  Your whole family must be emberassed by you for dating him.  hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaa  you have accomplished nothing.

LOL great impression debussey

your favorite ;D