Author Topic: Comment on different Getbiggers  (Read 19596 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Comment on different Getbiggers
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2009, 05:42:00 PM »
Stavios: A happy guy from Canada. He has this interesting obsession with the penis, and loves to send Debussey PM's with different penis pictures.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2009, 05:43:58 PM »

Hint: Don't read literally into a thread like this  ;)

I seem to remember you posting other things about her in the past.
Didn't interpret the title literally for what it's worth.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2009, 05:47:00 PM »
I seem to remember you posting other things about her in the past.
Didn't interpret the title literally for what it's worth.

It's all about a gimmick account called ~Salmon~ and Rip posting about 40 posts in a row about herself to a bunch of horny goofs down at the alphabet boards back in the day. When called out on it, his her style changed quickly and a rivalery was born ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2009, 05:49:18 PM »
Debussey DF = funniest poster on GB, one of my faves up there with kiwiol and mass04..legend status = beckoning the GETBIG GREAT.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2009, 05:49:35 PM »
Mike Arvilla: Also known as Dyke Lucy Arvilla. A happy big guy. Also the reciever of one of the biggest and longest ownings in Getbig history.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2009, 05:50:36 PM »
Debussey DF = a moron with a 52IQ and a body weight just slightly above 80 pounds. Brutal 8 inch arms.

Fixed.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2009, 05:54:36 PM »
Brutal_1: The biggest UCLA lover in the world. He adores everything UCLA.

Debussey = out of work orchestra conductor who is currently trying to build a time machine in his garage, while watching ducktales
just not good enough

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2009, 05:55:34 PM »
Debussey DF=...
from incomplete data

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2009, 05:57:33 PM »

Debussey = out of work orchestra conductor who is currently trying to build a time machine in his garage, while watching ducktales

8)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2009, 05:58:08 PM »
Brutal_1: The biggest USC lover in the world. He adores everything USC.

fixed  8)

just not good enough

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2009, 05:58:25 PM »
Chaos: Big guy that loves to stuff the handle of a rake up his ass. Very interested in gay sex.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2009, 06:01:58 PM »
Mike Arvilla: Also known as Dyke Lucy Arvilla. A happy big guy. Also the reciever of one of the biggest and longest ownings in Getbig history.

<cough> <cough> ahem.................... ......who never cried to mods/deleted his account or similarly "bitched -out"
took it like a man/and used it to improve/better himself!

(DF i know you were going to put that in there but just forgot!)

;)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2009, 06:02:19 PM »
Hahahaha I love it! Another internet pussy that has done nothing with his life. Hey pussy, I bet you dream about having my life when you lie down and close your eyes. What have you done with your life? I have met more people and changed more lives than twice the people you know. Are you also gay for Vince? I bet you are a gimmick of his Queen Vissy. Guys like you make me laugh. I once had dinner with Spike Lee, Rae Dawn Chong, David Carradine and Jimmy Smits when they came to Hawaii and they asked me to flex my biceps when taking pictures. Man, I could really tell you some stories from back then. Anyway, I bet you are just another internet pussy that hasn't done anything with his life. Must suck to be you. Hahahaha I bet you are jealous of me hahaha.

Good stuff Kiwi ;D
E

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2009, 06:03:31 PM »
Hahahaha I love it! Another internet pussy that has done nothing with his life. Hey pussy, I bet you dream about having my life when you lie down and close your eyes. What have you done with your life? I have met more people and changed more lives than twice the people you know. Are you also gay for Vince? I bet you are a gimmick of his Queen Vissy. Guys like you make me laugh. I once had dinner with Spike Lee, Rae Dawn Chong, David Carradine and Jimmy Smits when they came to Hawaii and they asked me to flex my biceps when taking pictures. Man, I could really tell you some stories from back then. Anyway, I bet you are just another internet pussy that hasn't done anything with his life. Must suck to be you. Hahahaha I bet you are jealous of me hahaha.

;D

Debussey DF is like a sad clown,

Yes, we know that he likes to be zany and joke around,

Look, I am not saying there is anything wrong with this but his disappearing acts are alarming,

Debussey DF's laughs and jokes are clearly to mask a deeper and darker secret life,

Yes, Debussey DF is cheating on getbig with other boards and pretending to be gay when he wants
to genuinely "ripitupbaby"

Yes, Debussey DF would like to rip and tear all her holes in a perverted and crazed rape-hate bloodlust

This sick and menacing individual is a danger and worry to the board.

Debussey , you are sick person and need help. You bring shame and revulsion to this already diseased board. We can only pray that you do find it!
O

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2009, 06:04:59 PM »
LiftStudios: This guy smells like piss.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2009, 06:06:23 PM »
;D

Debussey DF is like a sad clown,

Yes, we know that he likes to be zany and joke around,

Look, I am not saying there is anything wrong with this but his disappearing acts are alarming,

Debussey DF's laughs and jokes are clearly to mask a deeper and darker secret life,

Yes, Debussey DF is cheating on getbig with other boards and pretending to be gay when he wants
to genuinely "ripitupbaby"

Yes, Debussey DF would like to rip and tear all her holes in a perverted and crazed rape-hate bloodlust

This sick and menacing individual is a danger and worry to the board.

Debussey , you are sick person and need help. You bring shame and revulsion to this already diseased board. We can only pray that you do find it!

;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2009, 06:06:49 PM »
LiftStudios: This guy smells like piss.
lmao

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2009, 06:10:36 PM »
DaddyWaddy/Johnny Falcon: Between taking roids, sniffing meth and smoking weed, this guy sniffs paint thinner at his work.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2009, 06:15:11 PM »
Danielson: Also known as DanielDong. A former drug addict of 10+ years, and a roider in high school. Once claimed to be at 4% bodyfat. A master at boning hookers in bars, but is yet not been able to bone his former cleaning lady, even though he used to pay her 100 USD each time.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2009, 06:18:21 PM »
ProteinFarts/ToxicAvenger: Was supposedly at Cambridge or something like that at 15, cracking field equations. Unfortunately got stuck in the coke world, and now spends his time taking pictures of himself and Division (a fat guy with a t-shirt that used to be black 1000 rounds in the washing machine ago) on a beach during "real world online guyfriends meet" for Getbig to see.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2009, 06:20:44 PM »
Debussey DF = funniest poster on GB, one of my faves up there with kiwiol and mass04..legend status = beckoning the GETBIG GREAT.

Definitely some funny and very underrated posters. I also like Chimps, when he's not grouchy..
O

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2009, 06:25:11 PM »
Captain Equipoise: A good guy that loves steroids and guitar jerking. He also knows the worlds most dangerous secret army MMA fighters, 120 pound guys that can kill the worlds best MMA fighters in 1 second.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2009, 06:27:35 PM »
BroadStreetBruiser: A Philly native with a D average in high school. He likes to think (and talk) about the fact that the dudes who used to beat him up in high school now are failures in life.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2009, 06:30:51 PM »
Bast: Bastiano Insana = an awkward and very short guy. From reliable sources: He was a virgin at 23 years of age, and used dianabol for Mr.Getbig. His penis was also deformed, and he had to have surgery on it. He has a a huge TV (flatscreen) as a computer screen, and he got B in MicroEconomics in college. He said: "Microeconomics, now that was tough".
In real life, he = probably a very silent guy.