Author Topic: why dont they just wrestle  (Read 1554 times)

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
why dont they just wrestle
« on: March 28, 2009, 07:44:08 PM »
i just watched wwe for the first time since benoit died.

why doesnt anybody fukn wrestle anymore. all i ever see is talking and more talking. wtf ever happened to just wrestling and giving us a good match.

since when did jeff hardy become so popular to be in the contention for the heavy weight title. shit all he is good for is hardcore matches nothing else. same as matt hardy since when did they start talking and making promos.

and who the fuk is that fat bitch vicki guerrero. all she ever does is sit on her fat ass and scream. she is in a love triangle with big show and edge. wtf is that.

and why does john cena talking so fuking much. why can he STFU and wrestle without giving us a half hour speech about nothing. same as HHH.

only people i like watching is shelton benjamin and shawn michaels.

just my 2cents and meltdown lol

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: why dont they just wrestle
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 08:28:30 PM »
One factor may be the talent – or lack thereof - and that includes performers AND writers.
But maybe another part of the problem is that just about everything has been done in the ring and in script.
How do you keep things interesting?
Vince McMahon once said, “Giving the audience what they want is easy. FINDING what they want is the challenge.”

I think Vince needs some direct competition.
He was at his best when he had to contend with WCW – it forced him to create better material and he could also learn from Turner’s mistakes.

Right now Vince has to make all the mistakes himself.
And there’s no pressure to outshine another promotion running their product directly opposite his.
Not saying he is, but he could, theoretically, just “coast,” and there’s nobody to knock him off his throne.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 09:41:30 PM »
Been enjoying your posts. Good on you. But you didn't mention that they want to keep it as simple as possible while creating the most revenue. WWE is what it is. My dream job would be as McMahons Chef. Then I tell him some of my ideas. Boom I'm the head writer. I could write some serious story lines. 1st would be get a main interviewer. 2nd The ring is for wrestling not interviews. 3rd bring back the managers. 4th every wrestler has a gimmick/story. 5th three titles Heavy, IC, tag titles. Thats how easy it would be to make it interesting again.

I could not agree witn you more. The title almost mean nothing now days.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 09:58:07 PM »

I could not agree witn you more. The title almost mean nothing now days.

That's a start. Getting rid of the shitty people (at the top, like Randy oOrton) would help bring me back.
HAHA, RON.....

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 07:53:53 AM »
Different workers have different amounts of creative freedom/control of their characters.
But remember that no matter how much control the wrestlers have, the old man has the FINAL SAY in all that happens.

There continues to be debate over who ruined WCW…
I say it was whoever okayed the shit that did them in.

People are quick to point the finger at Russo or Bischoff, but it was Turner’s company.
He could have stepped in at any time to put his foot down.
Maybe he should have been more actively involved.

I’ve heard stories – sounds like Ted knew who Ric Flair was, and it pretty much ended there.
He put a bunch of people who didn’t even come from a wrestling background in positions of power.
Look where that went.

Superboy Prime

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 04:31:59 PM »
Wrestling today sucks and it will never be the same.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 04:52:35 AM »
 ;D