Author Topic: Video Offered for Sale Purports to Show Biden's Daughter Snorting Cocaine  (Read 2228 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Terrible.  This kind of stuff should be off limits. 

Video Offered for Sale Purports to Show Biden's Daughter Snorting Cocaine
The New York Post reports a video purporting to show Ashley Biden -- daughter of Vice President Joe Biden -- snorting cocaine is being offered for sale.

N.Y. Post

FOXNews.com

Saturday, March 28, 2009

A video purporting to show Ashley Biden -- daughter of Vice President Joe Biden -- snorting cocaine reportedly is being offered for sale.

The New York Post reports that it was shown a 90-second clip of a 42-minute video by a lawyer claiming to represent an anonymous "friend" of the vice president's daughter. The lawyer, Thomas Dunlap, and another man say the video shows Biden's daughter using the drug at a house party this month in Delaware.

Dunlap reportedly told the Post that the video was legally obtained, and that Ashley Biden was aware that she was being filmed. The Post reports that it refused to pay for the video, though Dunlap told the newspaper that one news organization had offered $250 thousand for the rights to the tape.

The Post reported that the video shows a 20-something woman with light skin and long brown hair taking a red straw from her mouth and bending over a desk, inserting the straw into her nostril and snorting from lines of white powder.

The woman appears to resemble the 27-year-old Biden, a social worker who was a visible presence during her father's campaign for the White House.

Dunlap refused to name the person who shot the video, but told the Post that he knew Ashley Biden well and had attended other parties with her at which there were illegal drugs. The lawyers said the person who shot the video used a camera with a hard-drive that he later destroyed, drilling into the device and tossing it into a lake.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/28/video-offered-sale-purports-bidens-daughter-snorting-cocaine/

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Personally, I don't think this is a story at all. Doing drugs isn't a big deal imo- But....  Will the douchebags knocking Sarah Palin's parenting skills now criticize Biden? I'll go out on a limb and say of course not.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Where is 240?Palin has been called a terrible mother by him,think he will knock Biden?No,he will not.He will use a story about Bidens little junkie daughter and use it to knock Palin.Seems the dems vice presidents have a problem with drug addicted kids,Gore,Biden.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Personally, I don't think this is a story at all. Doing drugs isn't a big deal imo- But....  Will the douchebags knocking Sarah Palin's parenting skills now criticize Biden? I'll go out on a limb and say of course not.

This should be left alone. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Palin has been called a terrible mother by him,

please list my quote, BILLY.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Is it even true?  Doesn't say for sure it is her.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

You said she lied about the baby being hers.You said it was her daughters.That seems to sum it up.You got on here and riped her for her daughters marriage plans falling apart.It goes on and on and on with you.The fact is Al Gores kid  is a little drug addicted stoner.The fact is Bidens daughter is a stoner.You say nothing.Now,if this cocain story is false[I think its true]we know that she has a long history of drug use.What did Palins daughter do?She got knocked up AND KEPT the baby.Wow,thats much worse then Bidens kid or Gores kid.

By the way.You always ask "post the link" or "post the quote".Then when its posted,you ignore it and go on to the next subject.Remember how you did it when I said they edited Palins interview.You said "post the link" I did,you went on to the next attack.You predicted that the governor of Florida would be the pick for republicans next time,then,when he placed DEAD last at C-PAC you denied it and said "post my quote".I did,you ignored it.So,I wont be posting links or quotes to you as it is a total waste of time because you just go right past it on to the next attack.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Is it even true?  Doesn't say for sure it is her.

This stuff should be out of bounds unlike the crowd around here who bashes Palin's family. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
to release stuff like this without the goods is tabloid quality.  I see NE doing stories like this but it's pretty pathetic when it's done through a major news source.  Fox and the Post huh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
to release stuff like this without the goods is tabloid quality.  I see NE doing stories like this but it's pretty pathetic when it's done through a major news source.  Fox and the Post huh?

I know you will apply the same standard to the Palin bashing that goes on around here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Please list the quote, billy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
This stuff should be out of bounds unlike the crowd around here who bashes Palin's family. 

Not if it is true.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Not if it is true.

Like Obama's cocaine abuse?
Like Al Gore's son's problems?
Like Tippers' mental problems?
Like Bidens' sons getting sued for fraud?

Leave families out of this nonsense.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I know you will apply the same standard to the Palin bashing that goes on around here.
you must not have read what I said.  I just said usually without the goods, stuff like this is printed in tabloid papers, not in the major news.  The stuff that was released about Palin was from the National Inquirer, not CBS or something.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you must not have read what I said.  I just said usually without the goods, stuff like this is printed in tabloid papers, not in the major news.  The stuff that was released about Palin was from the National Inquirer, not CBS or something.

Bullcrap,Olberman reported EVERY single lie as though it were true.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Please list the quote, billy.

As soon as you give me the link where you said Rush used a teleprompter at his speech.As soon as you back up your stupidity,then I will give you a link.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
If substantiated, its somewhat newsworthy.  In as much as it was newsworthy to report on Palin's daughter's out of wedlock pregnancy.  Does it affect my opinion of Biden?  No... but if the VP's daughter is a coke head, that is news. Putting the video up for sale and all that is in poor taste though.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If substantiated, its somewhat newsworthy.  In as much as it was newsworthy to report on Palin's daughter's out of wedlock pregnancy.  Does it affect my opinion of Biden?  No... but if the VP's daughter is a coke head, that is news. Putting the video up for sale and all that is in poor taste though.

What about our President being an admitted one time cocaine abuser?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Right.  I wouldn't rule him out as a potential president (unless he was a junkie of course) but it is something of note.  I find that the far left preaches tolerance and fairness except when used against them.  Some of the angriest people I have ever met have been far left wackos.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

I disagree.I dont think its newsworthy.If it was BIDEN himself doing it,yes,thats news.If Palin got pregnant then its news,not the kids.I dont want to know about the kids.I already thought Gore was an ass,I didnt need to know about his kid for more proof.Just like you think Palin is an ass,you didnt need the daughter to prove it.Kids are idiots,no matter how good a parent is.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
its really not news worthy imho just like the host of palin stories ran by the left during the campaign and hugo you are wrong olberman slammed palin on just about every single left wing blog rumor that came out bro...same as 240...but as usual 240 simply deflects his ignorance and hypocrisy and points to something else.

Decker

• Getbig V
Coke is so '80s.

That's ok though with Biden as VP, he'll make these people preying on his daughter disappear.

What the hell good is power if you can't get rid of people?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I could go either way with the story, doesn't matter that much to me and its not necessarily a reflection of the parents these days.  We just have to apply the same rules across the board.  Though I'm not a huge Palin fan, her family was treated so horribly.

If it was pot, I really could care less.  Cocaine is fairly harmful.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I could go either way with the story, doesn't matter that much to me and its not necessarily a reflection of the parents these days.  We just have to apply the same rules across the board.  Though I'm not a huge Palin fan, her family was treated so horribly.

If it was pot, I really could care less.  Cocaine is fairly harmful.
EXACTLY, cocaine use in youths today is fairly wide spread these days but ya i agree has the ability to be much more harmful then pot.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Double standard? of course not! ::)