Author Topic: Nissan Truck Beats a Lambo  (Read 4817 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Nissan Truck Beats a Lambo
« on: March 28, 2009, 10:59:42 PM »
A Tuned Nissan Patrol bbeats a Lambo...these trucks are common in the MiddleEast

brent2741

• Getbig IV
Re: Nissan Truck Beats a Lambo
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 11:02:29 PM »
A Tuned Nissan Patrol bbeats a Lambo...these trucks are common in the MiddleEast

[/quote
much rather have the lambo still

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 11:06:56 PM »

He should just throw that car away.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 11:15:27 PM »
at the end of the movie, the camera man said "god bless you" to the Nissan as the turbo sounds just like a sneeze.

i found that to be funny  ;D

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 11:23:55 PM »
at the end of the movie, the camera man said "god bless you" to the Nissan as the turbo sounds just like a sneeze.

i found that to be funny  ;D

why arent those trucks found in the states ?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 11:26:41 PM »
A couple of things.

The Lamborghini is built as a completely stock racecar, you know built for corners and things and is NOT in any way a drag car. I am willing to bet that Nissan Truck could not make it around 10 laps of a track without sputtering out and quitting.  Also, that truck has been heavily modified.  Imagine if you HEAVILY modified a Lamborghini.  Put enough parts on a Yugo and it too can be a drag car.

The Lamborghini is a work of art.  The Nissan Truck is.....well.....Garbage to look at.

All in all, stupid comparison.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 11:27:37 PM »
How does it compare to your lotus?
\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 11:28:34 PM »
Don`t have the Lotus anymore, but I was able to do 0-60 in 4.2 or so.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2009, 11:31:08 PM »
Don`t have the Lotus anymore, but I was able to do 0-60 in 4.2 or so.

Sweet ride indeed.  The lotus feels like it rides on rails, or so I hear.  Prolly one of the most responsive cars ever built.  Would be fun to take out to Deals gap.
\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2009, 11:35:12 PM »
Sweet ride indeed.  The lotus feels like it rides on rails, or so I hear.  Prolly one of the most responsive cars ever built.  Would be fun to take out to Deals gap.

Easy to work on also.  The thing with Lamborghinis and Ferraris as to why you don`t find many miles on them at times, is when people sell them, the tend to sell them right before MAJOR services.  Like at 5,000 miles you are looking at about 8-10,000 dollar service every 5,000 miles or so.  Sometimes costing even more.

All of the Lotus cars you do not have to worry about.  Same with Porsche.  Some of the newer Lamborghinis and Ferraris have gotten a bit better though in regards to maintenance.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2009, 11:35:37 PM »
why arent those trucks found in the states ?

don't you guys have normal Nissan patrols?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2009, 11:39:05 PM »
V8 turbo nice :)
A

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2009, 11:40:17 PM »
Easy to work on also.  The thing with Lamborghinis and Ferraris as to why you don`t find many miles on them at times, is when people sell them, the tend to sell them right before MAJOR services.  Like at 5,000 miles you are looking at about 8-10,000 dollar service every 5,000 miles or so.  Sometimes costing even more.

All of the Lotus cars you do not have to worry about.  Same with Porsche.  Some of the newer Lamborghinis and Ferraris have gotten a bit better though in regards to maintenance.

Do you miss it?  I like all things fast.  It would probably have been difficult to get back into a reg car of the typical sports car of today.  Lotus has the feel of a true exotic supercar where a nissan Z would still feel like....welll a nissan z.
\

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2009, 11:42:57 PM »

that's a bit of an exaggeration. on my ex-ferrari maranello i was asked to pay 4500$ for the 5000mile service. i even went to the manage and complained, it was reduced to 4000$  ;D

but the other part is very true, i sold the damn car before a VERY major maintenance that would cost me 20000$ at 15000miles. i told them that i am not willing to pay them that, they made me sign a paper that says that i will hold them no responsibility if anything happens to the car/me after i leave their workshop!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2009, 11:50:19 PM »
Do you miss it?  I like all things fast.  It would probably have been difficult to get back into a reg car of the typical sports car of today.  Lotus has the feel of a true exotic supercar where a nissan Z would still feel like....welll a nissan z.
Sometimes I will have dreams of that car.  hahaha.  I really don`t have a good reason as to why I sold it.  I bought a 1967 Cadillac Convertible after selling it it, then I had that for about 2 months and sold that for a 1960 Plymouth Fury Sonoramic Commando.

I got into a few races with that Lotus and the last one landed me a Street Racing ticket which cost about 4000-5000 in lawyer fees to get out of.  They treat that more serious than a DUI even.

The last race was this monster Camaro with a ton of parts.  The thing was earshattering loud.  I had no idea there was a cop 2 cars behind at the stop light.  He revs his engine, I revved mine and he heard the Turbo and Blow Off Valve.  As soon as the light changed We both hit it.  I really thought he would blow by me for some reason.  It really wasn`t much competition at all as I left him pretty fast on a straight a way and then around a long curve.

So I then pull into my driveway and garage.  I for some reason didn`t close my garage door and went inside.  I fixed myself a Roast Beef Sandwhich and then sat down to watch TV.  About 15 minutes later,  Next thing you know My front and side door are being beaten on by cops screaming, "OPEN UP".  

I refused to acknowledge them and immediately called my lawyer as about 5 cop cars and motorcycle cop pull in my driveway. I see them all in my garage looking at my car, feeling the vents to see if it was warm and all the Turbo Stickers I had on it.  They were REALLY pissed.

The lawyer then tells me to go ahead and open the door and told me what to say so that I didn`t have to get arrested, but just some citations.  Luckily I did not go to jail then and there.

I miss that Lotus everyday.  I will have another one soon!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2009, 11:52:20 PM »
that's a bit of an exaggeration. on my ex-ferrari maranello i was asked to pay 4500$ for the 5000mile service. i even went to the manage and complained, it was reduced to 4000$  ;D

but the other part is very true, i sold the damn car before a VERY major maintenance that would cost me 20000$ at 15000miles. i told them that i am not willing to pay them that, they made me sign a paper that says that i will hold them no responsibility if anything happens to the car/me after i leave their workshop!
They charge 10 grand here at the Ferrari Dealership and about the same at the Lamborghini Dealership.

They know people will pay for it.  You got off VERY well if you only had to pay 4 grand for the 5000 mile service.  They literally rip you off here.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2009, 12:02:54 AM »

AWESOME CARS MY FRIEND!  :o
Arabians are awesome!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2009, 12:15:27 AM »
 :o

Awesome Ferrari my friend!

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2009, 12:19:12 AM »
:o

Awesome Ferrari my friend!

HAHA, stalker  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2009, 12:24:56 AM »
HAHA, stalker  ;D
Ahmed, what sort of business is your family in.  I used to have a good friend from UAE whose family was in oil and construction and he was driving around in a new Rolls Royce Phantom at 18.  ;D

Middle Easterners really know the value of keeping the family rich unlike America where you are taught to break family ties to "make it on your own".

American values are a joke.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2009, 12:25:26 AM »
AWESOME CARS MY FRIEND!  :o
Arabians are awesome!

that is just amazing! how on earth did you trace those?  :o

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2009, 12:27:37 AM »
That's not a truck.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2009, 12:33:29 AM »
Ahmed, what sort of business is your family in.  I used to have a good friend from UAE whose family was in oil and construction and he was driving around in a new Rolls Royce Phantom at 18.  ;D

Middle Easterners really know the value of keeping the family rich unlike America where you are taught to break family ties to "make it on your own".

American values are a joke.

our business is land. buy land, sell later= profit.

american values teach you how to become a self dependent man/women. i believe the right approach would be to balance the western way with our local.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2009, 06:45:05 AM »
don't you guys have normal Nissan patrols?

The Nissan Patrols are not sold in the U.S

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2009, 06:47:43 AM »
adonis

how does it feel to know that al you moey is inherited and you couldn't afford shit if you'd be left on your own ?  :-\