Author Topic: One of the major cultural differences between Americans and Europeans...  (Read 931 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
i read the title of the thread and actualy thought of that... :'(

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
i read the title of the thread and actualy thought of that... :'(

Shows you are thinking ahead...good on you...hola.
I hate the State.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
The fact that you think Euro chicks are all thin shows you've not been to the UK.

;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
so clever...

welcome to 2002

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
i have been to the uk...

but still, european chicks are hotter...

seems like you have not been to texas! :) hahaha

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
The fact that you think Euro chicks are all thin shows you've not been to the UK.

;D

Yes, the Scottish are very fat.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV

;D

the majority of broads over there are considered slim.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
europe is good, but most girls dont smell nice... :(

brazil... there you got HOT GIRLS..

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

;D

I live in the UK...and the UK is NOT Europe. Otherwise I agree. English women are pretty foul.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
so clever...

welcome to 2002

Good year, all in all, what do you think about 2002?
I hate the State.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
paraguay lost to germany in the world coup  :-[

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
I live in the UK...and the UK is NOT Europe. Otherwise I agree. English women are pretty foul.

Though the further south you go, the nicer the women get.  Scottish women are disgusting, but those in the south of England aren't too bad.  Geordie women seem to be an exception, or the ones I have met are anyway...

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
Though the further south you go, the nicer the women get.  Scottish women are disgusting, but those in the south of England aren't too bad.  Geordie women seem to be an exception, or the ones I have met are anyway...

I find that wherever you go, you have to sort the shit from the sugar.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Don't come to York...
I hate the State.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
Don't come to York...

LOL, Ok, even the romans fucked off.  :D

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder

Though there definitely more mingers in Scotland than any other part of the UK (though Northern Ireland is close).  I think it is genetic, the Scottish ugly gene  :-X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
 I am Anglo-American and thus feel I can speak on this. Obviously I am generalizing hugely here.

American women are great and very underrated: friendly and less aloof, open sexually, kinder and easier to pick up.

English girls aren't particularly attractive or amazingly open sexually like some continental Europeans  - the Germans and Dutch are top, other countries are still ridiculously Catholick and getting laid can be tricky.

Europe has many repugnant and revoltingly ugly chicks that are not remotely sophisticated or attractive. We aren't all sipping espressos and looking at Renaissance art whilst playing chess and reading Freud...

Most English sluts are drunk by 11pm on a Friday night and giving some chav chlamydia in a dark alley.

O

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I am Anglo-American and thus feel I can speak on this. Obviously I am generalizing hugely here.

American women are great and very underrated: friendly and less aloof, open sexually, kinder and easier to pick up.

English girls aren't particularly attractive or amazingly open sexually like some continental Europeans  - the Germans and Dutch are top, other countries are still ridiculously Catholick and getting laid can be tricky.

Europe has many repugnant and revoltingly ugly chicks that are not remotely sophisticated or attractive. We aren't all sipping espressos and looking at Renaissance art whilst playing chess and reading Freud...

Most English sluts are drunk by 11pm on a Friday night and giving some chav chlamydia in a dark alley.

QFT
I hate the State.