Author Topic: So what happened to IFL 'stars' Ben 'Lurch' Rothwell and Chris 'Little Hercules' Horodecki?  (Read 1203 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
What fights are  Rothwell scheduled for?
What about Horodecki?
The kid reportedly has a back problem, anyone know if he ever is planning on competing again and if he'll fight anything other than cannon fodder?   
As empty as paradise

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
big ben is a fairly good fighter as is horodecki,i hope someone like the wec or affliction picks them up cause they would be a great addition to any card imo.i havent heard anything about them recently though
R

BigMenace

• Getbig II
Horodecki has/had a bulged disc in his neck.  He was scheduled to fight @ Affliction Day of Reckoning.  I don't know about Rothwell.  I think he had a fight in December after Andrei beat his ass...

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
Horodecki has/had a bulged disc in his neck.  He was scheduled to fight @ Affliction Day of Reckoning.  I don't know about Rothwell.  I think he had a fight in December after Andrei beat his ass...

That fight versus arlovski was great. Epic onslaught

BigMenace

• Getbig II
That fight versus arlovski was great. Epic onslaught

Yeah I thought it would be a fairly competitive fight.....lol.  He is one tough SOB though.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
Yeah I thought it would be a fairly competitive fight.....lol.  He is one tough SOB though.

Loved that flying knee to the temple. Rothwell sure as hell fought like a lion to keep his clean record.

Respect+