Author Topic: Why does Serge Nubret claim to be natural?  (Read 4013 times)

Shawdow

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Why does Serge Nubret claim to be natural?
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2009, 05:00:00 PM »
You're idiotic eye rolling gets annoying. You're problem is that you base your opinions entirely on the results you personally get, never considering for one second that there are people out there that respond differently to hormones, that have different genetics and can actually grow from dosages you'd consider puny. And if you think you're more knowlegable about hormones, peptides, nutrition or anything to do with bodybuilding, supplements, vitamins,etc. you can debate me anytime you want..and unlike some people I don't need to Google anything to respond.

i still don't get how sevastase can look like he benches 135 but he can actually bench 405 for reps :-/

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2009, 05:00:23 PM »
food and steroids?

you are basically saying that genetics don't mean shit
i have seen you say it many times
tell me, what is the difference between Ronnie Coleman or Flex Wheeler and the gyno boy quakeroats posted a couple of days ago?
he took steroids, why didn't he look like Flex 1993?
pro level bodybuilders all take steroids, all of them are on an even playing field
the only variable, the only thing that would give one the edge over another is their genetics
no offense, but every time i have heard people say good genetics don't matter...it's because they don't have any

nah, genetics mean ALOT. plenty of guys jacked as fuck but could never be a pro bodybuilder, ever, in their wildest dreams. but thats due more to genetic structure, not genetic hormonal levels. the genetics most people refer to...as in ability to gain muscle and ability to lose fat...those dont matter as much...because those can all be controlled by exogenous sources.

Shawdow

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2009, 05:06:11 PM »
nah, genetics mean ALOT. plenty of guys jacked as fuck but could never be a pro bodybuilder, ever, in their wildest dreams. but thats due more to genetic structure, not genetic hormonal levels. the genetics most people refer to...as in ability to gain muscle and ability to lose fat...those dont matter as much...because those can all be controlled by exogenous sources.

I agree, muscle bellies, bone structure, etc is genetics and can't be changed
all you need to do is compare the tirceps of ruhl to levrone ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2009, 05:20:25 PM »
serge loved tren, thats a fact.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2009, 06:33:38 PM »

wtf you keep harping on about this shit? Call a spade a spade, it comes down to genetics mmkay?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2009, 01:12:12 AM »
wtf you keep harping on about this shit? Call a spade a spade, it comes down to genetics mmkay?

;)

I hate the State.