Author Topic: Why does Serge Nubret claim to be natural?  (Read 4014 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Why does Serge Nubret claim to be natural?
« on: March 31, 2009, 09:50:57 AM »
Hasn't he gone on record for saying horsemeat was the secret of his success?
I hate the State.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Why does Serge Nubret claim to be natural?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 10:36:20 AM »
Hasn't he gone on record for saying horsemeat was the secret of his success?
or horse shit.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 03:06:05 PM »
   PED

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 03:07:02 PM »
Hey come on...there are a LOT of natural pro bodybuilders... Flex Wheeler , Gustavo Badell

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 03:09:11 PM »
Hey come on...there are a LOT of natural pro bodybuilders... Flex Wheeler , Gustavo Badell

dont forget Markus Ruhl.
 8)

He dosen't need aas he just shoots oil everywhere.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 03:28:24 PM »
I believe Serge.
The guy trains like 4-5 hours a day with like 45 secs rest between sets, eats 10lb of horsemeat per day, he's bound to be jacked.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 03:32:25 PM »
He loved him some dianabol.

Anybody who was a bodybuilder and didn't use steroids back when they were legal was an idiot. That's like not using creatine today.
It's Hip to be Square!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 03:32:42 PM »
'NEWSFLASH'

Drug addicted Pros will continue to lie and mislead others regarding the degree of their substance abuse.

Translation:The mindset of a drug using Pro is 'no different' to that of your regular 'in the gutter' street-junky!

Drug Addict= liar=Pro

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2009, 03:33:44 PM »
The greatest natural of all time, may he pose in peace, Andreas Munzer would tell us if serge is full of shit or not.
Deep Tissue Massage

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2009, 03:41:34 PM »
by 'horsemeat' he means 'dianabol'

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 03:46:59 PM »
Genetics and steroids, the magic combination.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2009, 03:49:41 PM »
GeneticsFood and steroids, the magic combination.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2009, 04:12:55 PM »
Nubret had a great physique, but he definitely used juice. In fact,a lot of guys from the US, like a top guy back then, John Brown, traveled to france to learn his drug combo. It obviously was nothing like today, so if Nubret would just say, "What I used back then was just a fraction of what's used today", he'd have a lot more credibility. Any updates on his recent health problem? I heard he was in a coma as of last week.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2009, 04:20:12 PM »
Nubret had a great physique, but he definitely used juice. In fact,a lot of guys from the US, like a top guy back then, John Brown, traveled to france to learn his drug combo. It obviously was nothing like today, so if Nubret would just say, "What I used back then was just a fraction of what's used today", he'd have a lot more credibility. Any updates on his recent health problem? I heard he was in a coma as of last week.
maybe he used a fraction in terms of the number of different hormones... but mg of aas per week? id guess he probably used more than what guys use today.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2009, 04:28:20 PM »
maybe he used a fraction in terms of the number of different hormones... but mg of aas per week? id guess he probably used more than what guys use today.
You're way off. Nubret was never an abuser. I know a french bodybuilder that lives down here in florida nowa nd was a Mr. France. Trained for years with Nubret, and Nubret told him what he was taking. His injectable dosage was barely 500 mg a week with maybe a few anavars thrown in. This guy has no reason to lie. Very light usage compared to the 1000's of mgs used today.. Nubret was never massive..like about 210 ripped at 6 feet.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2009, 04:30:22 PM »
You're way off. Nubret was never an abuser. I know a french bodybuilder that lives down here in florida nowa nd was a Mr. France. Trained for years with Nubret, and Nubret told him what he was taking. His injectable dosage was barely 500 mg a week with maybe a few anavars thrown in. This guy has no reason to lie. Very light usage compared to the 1000's of mgs used today.. Nubret was never massive..like about 210 ripped at 6 feet.
why does he have less of a reason to lie compared to anyone else? of course everybody claims they are natural or only take a very small amount... but time after time people come out of pro bb'ing and confess about the realities of the drug use and its not 500mg a week... and  in nubret's day when it was all human grade, cheap, and legal?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2009, 04:33:26 PM »
are roids illegal in france?
Deep Tissue Massage

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2009, 04:34:19 PM »
::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2009, 04:34:21 PM »
Any updates on his recent health problem? I heard he was in a coma as of last week.
X2

Fogarty said the health issue isn't anything recent. Hmm...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2009, 04:34:54 PM »
are roids illegal in france?

Even creatine is illegal in France. Seriously.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2009, 04:35:43 PM »
why does he have less of a reason to lie compared to anyone else? of course everybody claims they are natural or only take a very small amount... but time after time people come out of pro bb'ing and confess about the realities of the drug use and its not 500mg a week... and especially in nubret's day when it was all human grade, cheap, and legal. 
You can believe what you want. I was referring to the French guy living here in Florida when I said he had no reason to lie about what Serge told him he took. I saw plenty of guys get extremely massive back in the 80's at my gym that weren't taking over 500 mg a week. People didn't have the internet and didn't go online and be told that hey had to take 2 grams a week or they wouldn't be shit. Plenty of guys took 300 mg test and 200 mg of deca a week and grew excellent on that. In fact, if you can't get pretty big on that, the genetics probably aren't there.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2009, 04:39:45 PM »
You can believe what you want. I was referring to the French guy living here in Florida when I said he had no reason to lie about what Serge told him he took. I saw plenty of guys get extremely massive back in the 80's at my gym that weren't taking over 500 mg a week. People didn't have the internet and didn't go online and be told that hey had to take 2 grams a week or they wouldn't be shit. Plenty of guys took 300 mg test and 200 mg of deca a week and grew excellent on that. In fact, if you can't get pretty big on that, the genetics probably aren't there.
i dont doubt that its possible to get big on "low" doseages. however why are you s sure that those guys you knew were only taking 500mg per week? because they told you so, i assume. unless maybe you were the only roid dealer in the surrounding 100 miles and you knew exactly what was possible for them to take per week based on what you sold them. LOL  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2009, 04:45:37 PM »
::) ::) ::)

Shawdow

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2009, 04:53:20 PM »

food and steroids?

you are basically saying that genetics don't mean shit
i have seen you say it many times
tell me, what is the difference between Ronnie Coleman or Flex Wheeler and the gyno boy quakeroats posted a couple of days ago?
he took steroids, why didn't he look like Flex 1993?
pro level bodybuilders all take steroids, all of them are on an even playing field
the only variable, the only thing that would give one the edge over another is their genetics
no offense, but every time i have heard people say good genetics don't matter...it's because they don't have any

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2009, 04:57:34 PM »
::) ::) ::)
You're idiotic eye rolling gets annoying. You're problem is that you base your opinions entirely on the results you personally get, never considering for one second that there are people out there that respond differently to hormones, that have different genetics and can actually grow from dosages you'd consider puny. And if you think you're more knowlegable about hormones, peptides, nutrition or anything to do with bodybuilding, supplements, vitamins,etc. you can debate me anytime you want..and unlike some people I don't need to Google anything to respond.