Author Topic: skinny geeks who are using equipment you want to use  (Read 1454 times)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
skinny geeks who are using equipment you want to use
« on: March 31, 2009, 10:55:20 AM »
I wanted to do some preacher curls today, and this skinny geek was using the only preacher bench my gym has.  You know the type, he was about 5'9 140lb with 13 inch arms and a mp3 player band around his arm.  I waited patiently for about 2 minutes to see if he was going to get off, but he wasnt.  He was taking way too long rest periods between his massive 65lb ez bar curls.

Finally I lost my temper and walked over there, grabbed his ez bar with one hand and threw it across the gym.  I prompted to tell him that the preacher bench is now mine and he looked at me frightened and said yes sir.  I preceded to put two 45lb plates on each side of the new ez bar and knocked out 12 reps.

That geek wont look at my face, for the rest of the time in the gym he would look at the floor anytime I would come around.

Pecs

• Getbig IV
Re: skinny geeks who are using equipment you want to use
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 10:57:37 AM »
 ::)

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 10:59:00 AM »
I hope you are joking.

Team Lean Face will strike at you!

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 10:59:44 AM »
The biggest problem with these office workers is that once they find an equipment, they do at least 10-15 sets.

Shawdow

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 11:00:30 AM »
I wanted to do some preacher curls today, and this skinny geek was using the only preacher bench my gym has.  You know the type, he was about 5'9 140lb with 13 inch arms and a mp3 player band around his arm.  I waited patiently for about 2 minutes to see if he was going to get off, but he wasnt.  He was taking way too long rest periods between his massive 65lb ez bar curls.

Finally I lost my temper and walked over there, grabbed his ez bar with one hand and threw it across the gym.  I prompted to tell him that the preacher bench is now mine and he looked at me frightened and said yes sir.  I preceded to put two 45lb plates on each side of the new ez bar and knocked out 12 reps.

That geek wont look at my face, for the rest of the time in the gym he would look at the floor anytime I would come around.

I really want to throw a handful of horse shit in your face right now, fag

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 11:02:44 AM »

Why do getbiggers find the need to constantly prevaricate? ???
I hate the State.

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 11:03:44 AM »

You are either joking/bullshitting or you are just a bully picking on small guys

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 11:05:11 AM »
You are either joking/bullshitting or you are just a bully picking on small guys

Standard getbig trash talk/lie. Nothing new here.
I hate the State.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2009, 11:05:30 AM »
The biggest problem with these office workers is that once they find an equipment, they do at least 10-15 sets.

quite fucking true

There was a little twink at my gym about a month ago standing over the dumbell rack talking on his cell phone, curling a 15 pounder as he yakked way. then he would switch the cell phone to the other hand and keep talking as he did the other arm.

it was the most pathetic display of gym gayness i have ever seen

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2009, 11:06:01 AM »
lol why you're acting like you own the gym???
he has the same right to work out there as you fucker

Shawdow

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 11:09:25 AM »
quite fucking true

There was a little twink at my gym about a month ago standing over the dumbell rack talking on his cell phone, curling a 15 pounder as he yakked way. then he would switch the cell phone to the other hand and keep talking as he did the other arm.

it was the most pathetic display of gym gayness i have ever seen

those twinks quarter bench with 1 10lb plate each side and don't even unload it after they are fucking done

PS: how the fuck does one get that skinny? they all look like they suffer from anorexia, i was 10 times bigger even when i didn't lift

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2009, 11:10:51 AM »
Exactly. I seen one dumb skinny fuck do all his flat incline and decline presses on a smith machine. 12 sets total. All I wanted to do was 4 sets of front presses for shoulders. Said fuck it and did seated dumbbells instead, all my side laterals and rear delts and the stupid jerk off was still on that damn smith machine. Gotta be one of my biggest gym pet peeves.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2009, 11:13:03 AM »
Good story lol there's always gonna be some idiot who doesn't work hard, does endless sets and acts like he owns the equipment.instead of doing some real work quickly and moving on. They deserve to be tossed aside like wet kleenex. :D

There's no perfect way to get them to share but asking them how many sets they have left helps to trigger the lightbulb in their head that someone else would like to use "their" equipment. Then insisting on working in if there are still another 5 lightweight sets left.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2009, 11:13:03 AM »

those twinks quarter bench with 1 10lb plate each side and don't even unload it after they are fucking done

PS: how the fuck does one get that skinny? they all look like they suffer from anorexia, i was 10 times bigger even when i didn't lift

I actually said something to the kid  "dude could you take that nonsense over there......people are trying to work out here and you are annoying us"

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2009, 11:16:14 AM »
Good story lol there's always gonna be some idiot who doesn't work hard, does endless sets and acts like he owns the equipment.instead of doing some real work quickly and moving on. They deserve to be tossed aside like wet kleenex. :D

There's no perfect way to get them to share but asking them how many sets they have left helps, then insisting on working in if there are still another 5 lightweight sets left.

Sounds fictitious...
I hate the State.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2009, 11:17:15 AM »
Sounds fictitious...
Even if it is, how many times do you see this in a gym? Tons.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2009, 11:18:12 AM »
Sounds fictitious...

Ya but funny. There are always oblivious tools like that in every gym who monopolize equipment doing nothing but actually thinking they are serious.

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2009, 11:19:07 AM »
We all start somewhere tuff guy

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2009, 11:22:01 AM »
Even if it is, how many times do you see this in a gym? Tons.

Sure but that's life. I am almost as week as the geek in the story.
I hate the State.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2009, 11:22:24 AM »

Calm down. It's not the size by itself that's the issue, it's the selfishness combined with nothing physically that is ludicrious.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2009, 11:23:48 AM »
'

hahaha, why didnt you tell me that to my face today?   ;D

when i started off i wasnt preacher curling much more than that twinks 45lb, but i wasnt taking up the only preacher bench from the mass monsters in the gym.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2009, 11:24:37 AM »
This is not a good gym owning story, it's just proof that your a total fucking asshole.

This reminded me of the guy who came up to me when i first started trainig (16 year old) and attempted to intimidate me to get me off the bench press machine.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2009, 11:24:51 AM »
Calm down. It's not the size by itself that's the issue, it's the selfishness combined with nothing physically that is ludicrious.

All about the effort...
I hate the State.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2009, 12:01:44 PM »
When I own somebody, I own them, and they are my size or bigger.
My ex girlfrien Lita played a softball game with Daryl Strawberry, Gary Carter,
Barry Bonds, and Dave Justice.  Daryl Strawberry just kept looking at her ass,
and then kept askin here on a date.  I finally walked up to him "he's like 6'7''"
and said she's not into Crack heads, and stared him down and to leave her alone.
He did, and not another word was said.  This was about 1993ish.

So its nice to hear from people who own otheras thier own size, or close to it!
Most are all show no go!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2009, 12:08:29 PM »
When I own somebody, I own them, and they are my size or bigger.
My ex girlfrien Lita played a softball game with Daryl Strawberry, Gary Carter,
Barry Bonds, and Dave Justice.  Daryl Strawberry just kept looking at her ass,
and then kept askin here on a date.  I finally walked up to him "he's like 6'7''"
and said she's not into Crack heads, and stared him down and to leave her alone.
He did, and not another word was said.  This was about 1993ish.

So its nice to hear from people who own otheras thier own size, or close to it!
::)