Author Topic: Russia Backs Return To Gold Standard...Trouble For America  (Read 1722 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Russia Backs Return To Gold Standard...Trouble For America
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2009, 04:20:18 PM »
The British monarchy never relinquished their grip on our government, our economy, and our country.  Moreover, Isrealis infiltrated just about every aspect as well of the US government and economy.  Look at all the Jewish bankers in Wall Street and the FED.  Oh but anyone who dares question that coincidence is an anti-semite! ::)  Hell we shouldn't even call it America anymore.  We should call it BRISRAEL!  America has been the worlds bitch for the last 60 years.  Drugged, slapped around, and fucked in the ass by the rest of the world for their own agenda.  And the American people so willingly go along with it all.  

It's always the 'jews' fault, isn't it? ;)
I hate the State.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2009, 04:20:31 PM »
AMEN

Yes but don't think for a minute you and I agree on much, especially your opinion of my country.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2009, 04:21:38 PM »
It's always the 'jews' fault, isn't it? ;)

I never said "Jews".  I said Isrealis and Jewish bankers.  Jewish people are like anyone else.  Their country however is a different story. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2009, 04:25:22 PM »
I never said "Jews".  I said Isrealis and Jewish bankers.  Jewish people are like anyone else.  Their country however is a different story. 

Well said and nice to hear some differentiation for a change...

So who are the 'Jews' anyway?
I hate the State.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2009, 04:47:44 PM »
McMannus are you a Larouchite?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2009, 04:54:42 PM »
McMannus are you Larouchite?

No I'm not.  I don't really espouse myself to any one person or any "group" etc.  I would tend to agree with a lot of what Lyndon LaRouche says.  But just like Ron Paul, he's not right about everything.  No one is. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2009, 06:53:29 PM »
Shoot- That means Slavna the lady who cleans my apartment twice a month is going to sell all of her gold fillings on ebay and become rich. Maybe she will let me clean her house for the rest of my life in exchange for one of her plaque encrusted gold choppers. My barber Boris is also looking to cash in. Maybe if I give them all my money now in exchange for their fillings, I'll be able to stay afloat during this global economic downturn!  :o