Author Topic: Do you recommend propecia to help avoid hair loss during a cycle?  (Read 1582 times)

2L2Q

• Getbig II
well i have never taken propecia or anything that prevents hair loss for that matter,but i want to prevent cause i feel i lose little hair here and there :-\(even tough by now it seems i won't be bald ;))i'm 22
my cycle will have test and deca

but do you guys recommend propecia,and do some of you who take juice and have a full head of hair take something to avoid hair loss?

thanks ;)

Stacker21

• Getbig II
Re: Do you recommend propecia to help avoid hair loss during a cycle?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 01:58:24 PM »
propecia doesnt really prevent hair loss. If your hair is going to fall out theres nothing you can really do about it.  Propecia will only work while you are taking it. 

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 04:13:50 PM »
i have tried using products like that and it still falls out, never have noticed a difference but could be just me.
muscle

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 06:40:01 AM »
hey, i did some research on this topic, and it concerned about hair loss the best cycle would be test plus finasteride.

adding finasteride does not interfere with muscle gains according to research.

why only test?  cause finasteride works by blocking production of DHT, and most other roids are already DHT (winny, anadrol, etc)...
you are gay.

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 12:57:15 PM »
i was on a cycle last year and went to my Dr. for some propecia, i told him i was on juice and he was cool with it. He's into bodybuilding, anyway, i told him i was on and my hair was falling out and i needed some propecia, he said "do you want to be big, or want hair?" you can't have both. Propecia won't help while on, he said if i want to keep my hair, come off, if i want to be big, stay on....

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 04:15:35 PM »
i was on a cycle last year and went to my Dr. for some propecia, i told him i was on juice and he was cool with it. He's into bodybuilding, anyway, i told him i was on and my hair was falling out and i needed some propecia, he said "do you want to be big, or want hair?" you can't have both. Propecia won't help while on, he said if i want to keep my hair, come off, if i want to be big, stay on....

WHAT???? your doc has no idea what he is talking about, finasteride on a test only cycle definatley works and prevents hair loss and even oily skin....
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 05:08:45 PM »
do a search for this topic, finasteride seems to only work for testosterone...   however, deca does a not level of hair loss associated with it to begin with...
you are gay.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2009, 05:24:45 PM »
1.25mg/day finasteride and test only cycles have been good to me.  hair hasnt shedded any and i been doing it for a long time.

gooer

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2009, 10:34:49 PM »
i lost more hair taking propecia and 500 test than nothing and 1.5 g's test.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2009, 01:43:32 AM »
well i have never taken propecia or anything that prevents hair loss for that matter,but i want to prevent cause i feel i lose little hair here and there :-\(even tough by now it seems i won't be bald ;))i'm 22
my cycle will have test and deca

but do you guys recommend propecia,and do some of you who take juice and have a full head of hair take something to avoid hair loss?

thanks ;)

The best combination from what I've read is:  Nixoral shampoo, Minoxidil and Dutasteride tabs.

The combination of treatments will eliminate DHT both topically and chemically.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...