Author Topic: Does anyone here have any idea what Ronnie's cycle looked like?  (Read 4231 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Anyone know? ???
I hate the State.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
Re: Does anyone here have any idea what Ronnie's cycle looked like?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 07:18:30 AM »
Syntha-6, Cellmass, No-Explode, and other  BSN supplements located at your local GNC and other fine retailers.

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 07:21:01 AM »
Syntha-6, Cellmass, No-Explode, and other  BSN supplements located at your local GNC and other fine retailers.

;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 07:23:49 AM »
. . . and ribs

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 07:25:02 AM »
20,000mg of test a week? ???
I hate the State.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 07:29:47 AM »
$

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 07:41:08 AM »
 ;)

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 07:44:09 AM »
All PLAZMOSIS

spinnis

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2009, 07:45:06 AM »
Alot less then Dorians..

DeadSquatPress

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 07:57:25 AM »
"10:30 a.m. is my first meal I have 3/4 cup of grits w/cheese and 2 cups of eggwhites

I have my BSN Nitrix before this meal about 6 tablets, after I eat my first meal I have 6 BSN Betalin capsules, I wait about 2 hours and before I workout I have 3 scoops of NO Explode.

After I finish training I have 2 scoops of Cell Mass and 6 more tablets of Nitrix. I also have 2 cups of coffee with my breakfast. I also take my regular supplements like Vit. C, Vit E, Multi-vitamin, Mult-mineral, Chromium, Glucosomine, CQ-10, Liver tablets, Humanofort, Saw Palmetto, Prostate Health and Coral Calcium.

My next meal is bout 4 p.m., I'll have 1 chicken breast with redbeans and rice, kernal corn and a couple of slices of cornbread and water. After this meal I will have another 6 capsules of betalin. This meal is at Black E Pea Restaurant.

My next meal is 7 p.m., I'll have 2 chicken with a baked potato and a glass of water. Before this meal I'll have about another 6 tablets of BSN Nitrix. This meal is at Black-e Pea Restaurant.

My next meal is about 10 p.m., I'll have 9 oz filet mignon, 5 oz Chicken breast, a baked potato and a side of french fries, I'll have this with a glass of pink lemonade. After this meal I'll have another 6 BSN betalin capsules. This meal is at Outback Steakhouse.

At about 12 midnite I'll have another 2 scoops of Cell Mass

At about 1:30 a.m. I'll have 4 scoops of Lean Dessert protein making a shake. Bannana Cream is my favorite. This is the last meal of the day so I;ll also take some more Vit. C, Vit E, Multi-mineral, ZMA, DHEA and Coral Calcium.

My days are not that exciting, there are no business projects I'm currently working on. Normally my days are filled with answering emails and mailing photos and other things to fans who request them. I always watch my favorite TV show every morning, The Price Is Right.

I have season tickets to the Dallas Mavericks basketball and I normally take my whole family to a Dallas Cowboy game where we rent a suite for the day, its normally the Thanksgiving day game.

I'm a single guy who lives alone so I tend to clean up around my house from time to time, I wash clothes, wash the dishes, sweep and mop the floors. A lot of my time is spent eating and driving to eat, not including the workout so my day is still very full. Of all the products Chris [Ferguson, president and chief product formulator for BSN] has given me the Nitrix, Cellmass, betalin and NO Explode have worked the majic. I have not taken them separately and think they work good together. They have given me strength, muscle mass, joint pain relief, stamina, and I have been completely energized the whole time during my workouts

I'll try to give you call tomorrow to see if you need more, hope this helps you.

Ronnie.”

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2009, 08:01:28 AM »
i only know one portion of it.. i wouldnt even bother saying it here because i will just get called out on being full of shit.

spinnis

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2009, 08:03:24 AM »
i only know one portion of it.. i wouldnt even bother saying it here because i will just get called out on being full of shit.

its alot less then we think huh?

He said to his friend that hes on 500mg ew right now, and he is still looking MASSIVE.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2009, 09:15:50 AM »

why would you be called out...i dont see anything wrong, whoever wants to believe it.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2009, 09:18:22 AM »

Please say it!
I hate the State.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2009, 09:20:33 AM »

LMAO....hella funny

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2009, 09:26:10 AM »
I heard it's on that interview made by Tom Platz, where he talked with some IFBB pros and they revieled what they were taking - that shit he made that you can only get on VHS ??? BTW and I remeber also from the Ronnie "Cost of Redemption" movie , but why the hell would Ronnie take DHEA when he takes all that gear. That's like Rolling a pinner of some shwag weed, but you also have kronic that you toke from a 2ft bong ???
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2009, 09:31:46 AM »
10,000+mg a week of test?
I hate the State.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2009, 09:54:41 AM »
10,000+mg a week of test?

Why are the questions like this?  Who in the hell here would know what Ronnie Coleman's cycle is like?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2009, 09:57:01 AM »
Why are the questions like this?  Who in the hell here would know what Ronnie Coleman's cycle is like?

Getbig...epic source of knowledge...
I hate the State.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2009, 10:10:23 AM »
every drug free guy on GetBig knows a guy that knows exactly what Ronnie took, and could look exactly the same as Ronnie if they wanted to do all that shit.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2009, 10:19:44 AM »
every drug free guy on GetBig knows a guy that knows exactly what Ronnie took, and could look exactly the same as Ronnie if they wanted to do all that shit.

Do you know Mr. Veins? ;)
I hate the State.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2009, 10:33:09 AM »
Do you know Mr. Veins? ;)

no idea what he uses. i do know that i coulda done the exact same thing and been nowhere as good as Ronnie. it takes more than drugs to look like him. i gaurentee there are people who use as much or more and will never see a pro card.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2009, 10:38:34 AM »
whos the girl? can we get more pics of her?

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2009, 10:47:33 AM »
no idea what he uses. i do know that i coulda done the exact same thing and been nowhere as good as Ronnie. it takes more than drugs to look like him. i gaurentee there are people who use as much or more and will never see a pro card.

I think so too

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2009, 11:41:57 AM »
one part of it and only 4-5 weeks out... 500mg anadrol a day... only part i know. If i knew more i would tell ya. I do also know that his test is not as high as one would think.. its in grams though. Just dont know the exact number.  I can also tell you a certain Mr O and most others do not use underground at all... what so ever. All legit shit, and they get it almost for nothing. Gh and things are what cost the most. And hazbin is right... i know amatuers using more then alot of pros, myself included at one time. I couldnt get past 260 with huge amounts, and looked bloated and fat. I didnt use gh though.   

I train and prep alot of guys and i got alot of titles and overalls with them and when i first got ahold of there cycles i was horrified. I literally cut there shit a third and low and behold they started winning lol...