Author Topic: Bye Bye Geithner?  (Read 1110 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Bye Bye Geithner?
« on: April 01, 2009, 09:35:20 AM »
Despite assurances to the contrary, President Obama has personally asked Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner to step down, sources told HousingWire early Wednesday morning. Geithner, who has seen a whipsaw of public opinion over his handling of bonuses at American International Group and the introduction of a so-called public-private investment program designed to clear bad assets off of bank balance sheets, has been the subject of strong criticism from Republicans and even a few prominent Democrats.
The stunning move comes after Geithner's popularity on Wall Street has gained momentum in the past week, as investors have largely cheered a proposal to see the Treasury, Federal Reserve, and FDIC partner with private investors to clear toxic assets off of of the hands of troubled banks.

"It's being done quietly, but the President has asked Geithner to step aside," said a source close to the Cabinet with knowledge of the decision. "He feels there is too much of a lack of trust, and he was frankly expecting more of a bounce in financial markets from the PPIP than what's been seen so far."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Bye Bye Geithner?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 09:37:15 AM »
link?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 09:38:13 AM »

So in other words, Obama lied again????

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 09:38:14 AM »

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 09:40:19 AM »
I won't believe that until its verified.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 09:45:55 AM »
I won't believe that until its verified.

Do you like Pizza Hawaii?
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 10:11:17 AM »
dude, your word what?  I'm not calling you a liar, I want to read the article!  Post a link so others can also.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 10:14:47 AM »
found it, it must be BS.  It was removed shortly after being posted.  April fools probably...  The wording was the same as the benz quote.

http://www.housingwire.com/2009/04/01/geithner-out-at-the-treasury-source/

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2009, 10:15:09 AM »

Here is the TABLOID news this is derived from

http://beta.dealbreaker.com/

scroll down once on the page to see the comment...it is a joke

dude, your word what?  I'm not calling you a liar, I want to read the article!  Post a link so others can also.

ITS A LIE HUGO...I told you about believeing everything someone says...
C

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 10:16:23 AM »

It's a jew thing...they are everywhere!
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2009, 10:18:00 AM »

looks like you're late in your glory smackdown ::)  I beat you to it.  Back the fuck off disinfoboy.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2009, 10:21:55 AM »
looks like you're late in your glory smackdown ::)  I beat you to it.  Back the fuck off disinfoboy.

Not late HUGO...I presented the ACTUAL PAGE WITH THE ACTUAL INFO ON IT unlike yours that was BLANK...Hmmmmm..

Don't be mad at me over Alex...you can continue sucking on his nipple until you grow up enough to move onto drinking milk from a glass... lolol
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2009, 10:24:11 AM »

Not late HUGO...I presented the ACTUAL PAGE WITH THE ACTUAL INFO ON IT unlike yours that was BLANK...Hmmmmm..

Don't be mad at me over Alex...you can continue sucking on his nipple until you grow up enough to move onto drinking milk from a glass... lolol
You're such a fucking idiot, your link has a link to my link which is the original source ;) Hmmmmm... ::)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2009, 10:39:12 AM »
You're such a fucking idiot, your link has a link to my link which is the original source ;) Hmmmmm... ::)

Ummmm...the page I referenced is DEALBREAKER which is still up and still has the info on it. Your page is Housingwire which DOES NOT EXIST!!!! Based on the info who really presented the truth that his information posted by BENZ was a LIE????

You can go back to sucking Alex's nipple now....
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2009, 10:46:45 AM »

Ummmm...the page I referenced is DEALBREAKER which is still up and still has the info on it. Your page is Housingwire which DOES NOT EXIST!!!! Based on the info who really presented the truth that his information posted by BENZ was a LIE????

You can go back to sucking Alex's nipple now....
You really are brain dead.  Learn to read.  Open your link dipshit and tell me what is under the story on your link?  The source!  Which is my link.  Doesn't really matter that it's not there anymore, I said it was the same.  I wasn't fucking lying now was I ::)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2009, 11:39:21 AM »
You really are brain dead.  Learn to read.  Open your link dipshit and tell me what is under the story on your link?  The source!  Which is my link.  Doesn't really matter that it's not there anymore, I said it was the same.  I wasn't fucking lying now was I ::)

Unless you wrote the bogus article what does it matter where the information was found. I found that the article was a LIE and posted the site where I found it, so that the truth or lack there of, about the article could be revealed. Regardless of whether it was supposedly linked to another site is neither here nor there...You see you are just like Alex Jones looking to take credit for something you did not do...Unless...YOU WROTE THIS BULLSHIT ARTICLE TO BEGIN WITH..which based on your mindset your showing now..you just might have

YOU CAN GO BACK TO SUCKING ALEX'S NIPPLE NOW...
C

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2009, 11:42:54 AM »
LOL i love it

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2009, 11:50:38 AM »
LOL i love it

ME TOO....

Right now Hugo is so upset you can cook a pot of refried beans on his head...
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2009, 11:53:43 AM »

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2009, 12:16:14 PM »
LOL i love it

You stay away from this board BENZ...you're a TROUBLEMAKER...now Hugo hates me and will never be my friend again...I am soooooo upset..

Here's some flowers Hugo ...lets be friends again...

But I am not sucking Alex's nips...NO WAY!!!!!
C