Author Topic: Great Barbell chest workout today  (Read 5084 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Great Barbell chest workout today
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2009, 09:00:10 PM »
ha ha i will be fully covered....
but yes im bigger and still cut

You mean you are actually GROWING from your training??!!??!

You must be on steroids ::) ;D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2009, 03:49:03 AM »
naw not on anything...
.. yes i grow ..
iva always trained high volumn... when i satarted i was 160.. but i always  has a muscular shape...
my arms were 12 inches... ive never been fat ever i put on muscle  always lean.... muscle and yes gradually i get got bigger over the years always lean...  my bro is the same...
choice is an illusion

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2009, 04:11:06 AM »
naw not on anything...
.. yes i grow ..
iva always trained high volumn... when i satarted i was 160.. but i always  has a muscular shape...
my arms were 12 inches... ive never been fat ever i put on muscle  always lean.... muscle and yes gradually i get got bigger over the years always lean...  my bro is the same...

meso, as you know gear is legal to take in the uk, so havn't you ever wondered how big you could be/how far you could go if you took some gear?
175lbs by 31st July

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2009, 02:34:38 PM »
coincidentally I was reading the metro today... and it had an article.. on... the rise in 15 to 18 year olds taking steroids.. as i read on.. i read that steroids was a class c drug i was shocked i always thought is was illegal...
but to answer your question.. never ever... i think i look fairly ok without them... I'm no a BBer .. now will ever be one...
most guys u see abusing steroids to look huuuge in a nightclub... or a tight tshirt... do so because
a. they suffer from lack of confidence...
b. used to be bullied
c. they think it will help them in the woman department

a. i don't base my confidence in big muscles or how i look my confidence come from my ability
b. I'm from a violent background.. there is no room for fear ... SIZE means nothing where I'm from ... Ive seen huge guys get taken out by small dudes knife gun..machete . rock whatever.. even fists..im from a total no fear background so guys who use muscles as a security blanket or a scare tactic i always laugh at them..... .
c. ladies love Lucas  8)

and one of my motto's in life is never start something you cant finish.... all those people hooked on gear because once u stop.... its right back down...or even lower... plus messing up your organs... not worth it
for big muscles.... my genes allow me to carry an ok amount of lean muscle... thats enough for me..
mes

choice is an illusion

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2009, 03:52:18 PM »
coincidentally I was reading the metro today... and it had an article.. on... the rise in 15 to 18 year olds taking steroids.. as i read on.. i read that steroids was a class c drug i was shocked i always thought is was illegal...
but to answer your question.. never ever... i think i look fairly ok without them... I'm no a BBer .. now will ever be one...
most guys u see abusing steroids to look huuuge in a nightclub... or a tight tshirt... do so because
b. used to be bullied

a. i don't base my confidence in big muscles or how i look my confidence come from my ability
b. I'm from a violent background.. there is no room for fear ... SIZE means nothing where I'm from ... Ive seen huge guys get taken out by small dudes knife gun..machete . rock whatever.. even fists..im from a total no fear background so guys who use muscles as a security blanket or a scare tactic i always laugh at them..... .
c. ladies love Lucas  8)

and one of my motto's in life is never start something you cant finish.... all those people hooked on gear because once u stop.... its right back down...or even lower... plus messing up your organs... not worth it
for big muscles.... my genes allow me to carry an ok amount of lean muscle... thats enough for me..
mes

Good post, I liked that!

BatistaSL

• Getbig II
  • Whatever doesn't kill me, Makes me Stronger!
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2009, 01:38:07 AM »
b. used to be bullied

c. ladies love Lucas  8)

mes

Great post pal!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2009, 01:46:47 AM »
b. used to be bullied

c. ladies love Lucas  8)

mes

interesting post.
175lbs by 31st July

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2009, 12:53:39 PM »
hey man...keep up the good work..I'm still trying to get to 315..I am at 285 now......what is your height and weight?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2009, 04:04:03 PM »
wsup man .. you most probably can do 315 you just dont know it yet.

im 5 10 - 5 11..
211lbs
choice is an illusion

ASJChaotic

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2009, 05:23:41 PM »
great stuff meso, looking forward to the videos my friend  8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2009, 05:30:06 PM »
b. used to be bullied

how about .......  want to look like ronnie coleman/flex wheeler ?  :)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2009, 05:32:01 PM »
how about .......  want to look like ronnie coleman/flex wheeler ?  :)

that goes under being delusional ... hello  ;D
although i wouldn't mind this

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2009, 08:45:24 PM »
great stuff meso, looking forward to the videos my friend  8)
Thx for the shout out man will put stuff up soon
choice is an illusion

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2009, 07:47:01 AM »
wsup man .. you most probably can do 315 you just dont know it yet.

im 5 10 - 5 11..
211lbs

WOW!!!...If I were 5'11" and over 200 I would definitely be able to hit 315 easy!..you're a pretty big guy...

I think one of the problems with me is that I am short...only 5'4"..I am overweight at 250...lots ofm muscle hidden under a layer of fat and pot belly...trying to do cardio to lose it..gonna take until the end of the year......but I think my height fat level may be why I haven't done it yet...maybe I don't have the leverage of a bigger guy???

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2009, 08:39:14 AM »

WOW!!!...If I were 5'11" and over 200 I would definitely be able to hit 315 easy!..you're a pretty big guy...

I think one of the problems with me is that I am short...only 5'4"..I am overweight at 250...lots ofm muscle hidden under a layer of fat and pot belly...trying to do cardio to lose it..gonna take until the end of the year......but I think my height fat level may be why I haven't done it yet...maybe I don't have the leverage of a bigger guy???

5'4", 250? Dude forget "trying to do cardio", and forget focus on weight too for a minute. You need 6 days a week cardio, some real work rather than going thru the motions, combined with a good diet. It won't take that long once you get serious.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2009, 08:47:17 AM »
5'4", 250? Dude forget "trying to do cardio", and forget focus on weight too for a minute. You need 6 days a week cardio, some real work rather than going thru the motions, combined with a good diet. It won't take that long once you get serious.

x2  :o

forget about "muscle under the fat" that's just not healthy dude

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2009, 12:32:53 PM »
Props to Meso.

The guy is hones, sincere and loves training. Good life philosophy to!

Carry on mate!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2009, 12:59:48 PM »
thx for the shoutout U summed me up to the T I love training... and i love to share and learn from anybody who has something to say...

adreisdaman..i always thought shorter guys have better leverage.... strength is relative man... takes while to get through those sticking points... soon you'll be looking back at 315... same as your looking back at 225...  do you do dumbell presses?
choice is an illusion

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2009, 02:28:33 PM »

I agree with you, pumpster....I just started a 6 day a week Cardio program last week...you read my mind....you are right...time to get serious..thanks for your input

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2009, 02:31:12 PM »
x2  :o

forget about "muscle under the fat" that's just not healthy dude

you're right AXA..it's not healthy..thats why I have started to run more.....I am strong relative to other guys in my gym but need to drop the blubber....thanks for your comments

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2009, 02:40:21 PM »

I agree with you, pumpster....I just started a 6 day a week Cardio program last week...you read my mind....you are right...time to get serious..thanks for your input

Glad you see it that way, it's sometimes hard to realize and get motivated without the input of others. Go to it and remember that each week as you get in better shape the cardio will get easier. The fact the weather's getting better should also help, do some 1 mile runs outside if your joints allow it. - walk part of the way at first, run some of it until you can run the whole thing.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2009, 04:42:46 PM »
My personal view is that too much excessive cardio has slowed or stopped muscle growth and overall progress for many BB'ers. Maybe a trained athletic can handle 6 days a week but a BB'ers may find that losing muscle will go along with losing fat on such a program.

I am all for cardio, but common logic must be applied when adding it to a fat lost/muscle building BB'ing program. Marathon cardio sessions can be self defeating for most of us. Shorter cardio sessions produce better results in the long run. Including interval training. On each shorter cardio workout, try something different each time, walk/jog/walk, rope jumping, spin/normal bike riding, punching bag, spar a 3 minute round, rowing machine (very affective), etc.

Notice this with a lot of guys, that boredom can come pretty quickly with a 5 to 6 day a week cardio workout, no matter what style of cardio training you do. That may encourage burnout. Might want to pull the reins in a bit and try for 3 to 4 days(at the most) a week shorter cardio workouts. And never two days in a row. Got to get a good lifting session in there some time. Good Luck.
F