Author Topic: Dogs are peices of shit  (Read 19318 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Dogs are peices of shit
« on: April 01, 2009, 02:08:57 PM »
they need constatnt attention, you have to buy lots of food, you have to walk them, they smell like shit, they are always all over you and annoy you especially when eating or trying to watch a movie, they shit everywhere and piss on the floors, they chew up or rip apart furniture, cables, most anything left in their reach, many of them bite or maul people, and worst of all, THEY MAKE A SHITLOAD OF NOISE AT ALL HOURS.
you may love dogs (for some reason), but chances are you neighbors dont want to hear your animal howling all fucking night or early in the morning, or barking nonstop for hours on end while facing the fence at anything that moves, or nothing at all.
i will never understand why so many people have them.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Dogs are peices of shit
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 02:10:45 PM »
no offense but do us all a favor and STFU  ::)

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 02:30:45 PM »
they need constant attention, you have to buy lots of food, you have to walk them, they smell like shit, they are always all over you and annoy you especially when eating or trying to watch a movie, they shit everywhere and piss on the floors, they chew up or rip apart furniture, cables, most anything left in their reach, many of them bite or maul people, and worst of all, THEY MAKE A SHITLOAD OF NOISE AT ALL HOURS.
you may love dogs (for some reason), but chances are you neighbors dont want to hear your animal howling all fucking night or early in the morning, or barking nonstop for hours on end while facing the fence at anything that moves, or nothing at all.
I honestly feel the same way. Annoying as hell! I don't care if your dog is friendly or whatever I don't wanna pet it or want that dumb ass dog around me.
I just started feeling that way after my oldest daughter got bit by one for no reason at all.
All may not be this way, but I could live without them.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 02:59:26 PM »
they need constatnt attention not really, you have to buy lots of food it isn't that expensive, you have to walk them you also get exercise, they smell like shit clean your dog regularly, they are always all over you basic training is the solutionand annoy you especially when eating put them in another room or outside or trying to watch a movie again basic training, they shit everywhere and piss on the floors again training, they chew up or rip apart furniture, cables, most anything left in their reach again training moron, many of them bite or maul people no they don't, and worst of all, THEY MAKE A SHITLOAD OF NOISE AT ALL HOURS. I agree this can be annoying
you may love dogs (for some reason), but chances are you neighbors dont want to hear your animal howling all fucking night or early in the morning, or barking nonstop for hours on end while facing the fence at anything that moves, or nothing at all. keep them inside or if you can't do that put them in a kennel over night
i will never understand why so many people have them. cause dogs are cool and cats suck

moron >:(

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 03:01:35 PM »
sounds like you guys have experienced terrible dogs.  Kids are no different.  I'm sure you all think your kids are the greatest in the world and could do no wrong.  It's all your perception. 

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 03:05:51 PM »
they need constatnt attention, you have to buy lots of food, you have to walk them, they smell like shit, they are always all over you and annoy you especially when eating or trying to watch a movie, they shit everywhere and piss on the floors, they chew up or rip apart furniture, cables, most anything left in their reach, many of them bite or maul people, and worst of all, THEY MAKE A SHITLOAD OF NOISE AT ALL HOURS.

You are a whiney bitch, now pipe down
X

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 03:16:09 PM »
sounds like you guys have experienced terrible dogs.  Kids are no different.  I'm sure you all think your kids are the greatest in the world and could do no wrong.  It's all your perception
This is true. You may think a little different if your kid gets bit by one. I guarantee it

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 04:05:44 PM »
i dont have any fucking kids thank god.
i used to love dogs. but last couple years (since the dog owning fad/obsession swept the nation) i find every single possible idiot owning a dog for no other reason as just to have a dog because thats whats on tv/what people do.

ever since paris hilton got one of those little designer dogs and carried it in her purse it became the thing to do for girls, to get themselves a little designer 'dog' (more like a rat actually) whose sole purpose is to take pictures with to put onto myspace or so that someone visiting for 5 minutes can say 'oh how cute'.

the worst is that ALL neighborsnow have dogs, and no not discipline them at all. so at 5 am every morning, the barking/yipping begins. all fucking day at least one of them is barking its ass off at something. hear in clear as day insdie my own home.
ive moved since and its the same damn thing. ALL neighbors have dogs. noise all the fucking time. shit on the front lawn/walkway.

now i hate them.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2009, 04:15:31 PM »
i dont have any fucking kids thank god.
i used to love dogs. but last couple years (since the dog owning fad/obsession swept the nation) i find every single possible idiot owning a dog for no other reason as just to have a dog because thats whats on tv/what people do.

ever since paris hilton got one of those little designer dogs and carried it in her purse it became the thing to do for girls, to get themselves a little designer 'dog' (more like a rat actually) whose sole purpose is to take pictures with to put onto myspace or so that someone visiting for 5 minutes can say 'oh how cute'.

the worst is that ALL neighborsnow have dogs, and no not discipline them at all. so at 5 am every morning, the barking/yipping begins. all fucking day at least one of them is barking its ass off at something. hear in clear as day insdie my own home.
ive moved since and its the same damn thing. ALL neighbors have dogs. noise all the fucking time. shit on the front lawn/walkway.

now i hate them.

People have owned dogs for ages. It's hardly a "new" thing.

And most people who own dogs don't do the whole Paris Hilton thing. I own a Labrador.....so i don't think i will be shoving him in a handbag anytime soon.
No doubt about it...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 04:16:30 PM »
LOL, and yet "big" man and JOHN MATRIX are here posting on the pet board.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joel_A

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2009, 06:22:09 AM »
This is true. You may think a little different if your kid gets bit by one. I guarantee it

Kids are more likely to get bit by other kids than dogs. Would you think different then?

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2009, 07:25:24 AM »

Kids are more likely to get bit by other kids than dogs. Would you think different then?

Haha people love their pets too much... sometimes more than people;kissing them in their mouth, wiping their ass. They are freakin' pets! It's crazy how far people go. Dressing them in coats, spending tons on dog food, vets, man fug that. Is it really worth it?

Sure kids bite kids? Don't really understand what point your making? Usually kids don't draw blood or get viciously bitten requiring stitches.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2009, 07:27:35 AM »
I never trust a person that doesn't like dogs, they usually have trust, intimacy, and communication problems.

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2009, 07:29:28 AM »
I never trust a person that doesn't like dogs, they usually have trust, intimacy, and communication problems.
Yea right

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2009, 07:34:48 AM »
Yea right

You're claiming to take issue with a creature whose main purpose in life is to love humans, that seems indicative of personal issues.

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2009, 07:44:45 AM »

You're claiming to take issue with a creature whose main purpose in life is to love humans, that seems indicative of personal issues.
Read my post. I told my personal issues with dogs. My daughter has a 2inch scare on her face that she has to live with for life.... No personal issues with dogs until that happened. My younger brother was bitten by ''our'' house dog twice when he was younger cause he went into its ''personal space''
Keep trusting them. They will let you down sooner or later. If they don't bite you it will be someone else and you'll be shellin' out the dough.
I have no issue with you dude. Just dogs. Your taking it personal 8)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2009, 07:46:17 AM »

Quoted for truth.

Also cats are disgusting and it's impossible to have a clean home with them.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2009, 07:58:47 AM »

Greatest thread start ever on getbig?
As empty as paradise

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2009, 07:59:12 AM »
Read my post. I told my personal issues with dogs. My daughter has a 2inch scare on her face that she has to live with for life.... No personal issues with dogs until that happened. My younger brother was bitten by ''our'' house dog twice when he was younger cause he went into its ''personal space''
Keep trusting them. They will let you down sooner or later. If they don't bite you it will be someone else and you'll be shellin' out the dough.
I have no issue with you dude. Just dogs. Your taking it personal 8)

Dogs bite when owners fail.  I work with dogs, I've owned dogs all my life.  I know what I'm talking about.

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2009, 08:09:30 AM »
Dogs bite when owners fail.  I work with dogs, I've owned dogs all my life.  I know what I'm talking about.
People have different experiences in life no? History has told me dogs aren't trust worthy with some exceptions of course, but I would rather not chance it. Again your taking this way too serious

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2009, 08:20:21 AM »
People have different experiences in life no? History has told me dogs aren't trust worthy with some exceptions of course, but I would rather not chance it. Again your taking this way too serious
youre in the minority if that tells you anything, you should take a step back and form an objective opinion instead of a biased on.

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2009, 08:48:06 AM »
youre in the minority if that tells you anything, you should take a step back and form an objective opinion instead of a biased on.
False. I am in the Majority of people who don't own dogs for the reasons explained by me and others. Again, as I've been explaining, if your kid was hurt by one your opinion would change also. If you don't understand and respect my opinion I don't care. Seeing what my daughter has to live with gives me my reason. My opinion is justified. Some of you love your dogs too much. Maybe try loving a human. It's more worth it.
I said what I've said and I'm done with this thread. People take dogs way too seriously. I must have hurt feelings, crazy

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2009, 08:51:48 AM »
False. I am in the Majority of people who don't own dogs for the reasons explained by me and others. Again, as I've been explaining, if your kid was hurt by one your opinion would change also. If you don't understand and respect my opinion I don't care. Seeing what my daughter has to live with gives me my reason. My opinion is justified. Some of you love your dogs too much. Maybe try loving a human. It's more worth it.
I said what I've said and I'm done with this thread. People take dogs way too seriously. I must have hurt feelings, crazy
pls link me to proof of that b/c ive never heard that.

Sorry to hear about your daughter i really am, is it possible for you to tell us what happened? was it your dog? I dont own a dog right now due to space but i have been around dogs of all types all my life, some would bite you given the chance, most wouldnt key is knowing the difference and not putting yourself in the situation to get bit.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2009, 08:52:20 AM »

People are lonely, especially for childrenless people, having pets is almost like a substitute. Just look on the boards.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2009, 08:54:23 AM »

The claim that a dog's main purpose is to love humans is readliy contestable.
I hate the State.