Author Topic: Thread/post deletions  (Read 2537 times)

4thAD

Re: Thread/post deletions
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2009, 06:22:55 PM »
I've only deleted threads that were inflammatory in nature or source post related.

Some people have decided to make things personal between the Mods and themselves, so they get deleted on sight.

As long as you don't break the rules, your posts will be straight.

DIV

Yep! I have no problem with any members expressing their opinions on labs or anything else. Just do it in a way that is respectful to the board and other members.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2009, 01:05:18 AM »
this board is getting fucked up.... :(

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2009, 02:01:04 AM »
4thad did you have a previous screen name here on getbig?

'4thad' shows as having been registered in 2006. Many of us here have been on getbig for much longer than that.
"*^@ up

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2009, 02:35:21 AM »
this board is getting fucked up.... :(

What exactly is getting deleted that you want kept?

I don't see it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

4thAD

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2009, 09:25:42 AM »
4thad did you have a previous screen name here on getbig?

'4thad' shows as having been registered in 2006. Many of us here have been on getbig for much longer than that.

Whats your point?

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2009, 10:26:54 AM »
/vote delete this whole gay drama thread.

4thAD

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2009, 03:23:01 PM »
/vote delete this whole gay drama thread.

I second that! LMAO

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2009, 04:19:38 PM »
It's time to reshuffle the moderator's on this board, someone's obviously power tripping... 4th ad, for someone who just got modded a month ago, you sure talk a lot of shit.

4thAD

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2009, 04:30:03 PM »
And how have I talked a lot of shit. I don't say anything different than before I was a mod here. Its not easy keeping this board in line!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2009, 04:35:17 PM »
i told mods here about this months ago: create a list of BANNED posters, stop this democracy bullshit, the only one complaining everyday is tbombz, now trying to reach a new level by trying to stalk division.

Tbombz should behave , just that, if he cant, he shouldnt post anymore, same goes for stavios.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2009, 05:14:44 PM »
dude post get deleted anytime someone doesnt like what it says and if u repost and take up for yourself it gets deleted,,,,,,just like you cant ask about synthol here because someone doesnt like the use of it and says it aint aas but this is also hardcore question board not just aas

4thAD

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2009, 05:33:07 PM »
dude post get deleted anytime someone doesnt like what it says and if u repost and take up for yourself it gets deleted,,,,,,just like you cant ask about synthol here because someone doesnt like the use of it and says it aint aas but this is also hardcore question board not just aas

Speak your mind Shrek. I wont delete your posts for speaking your mind. I want to hear your opinion. As long as the post is not a source post, not disrespecting members, it wont get deleted.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2009, 05:39:19 PM »
Keep talking your BS and spreading your outright lies about mods being attached to labs and this will be your last post as well. Your a joke!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2009, 05:40:27 PM »
Fuck it, from now on just report this shit directly to Ron, if some mod is power tripping and deleting valuable posts that someone spent an hour or two writing, fuck I would be pissed too. Sometimes these mods forget their jobs, to keep the board flowing and free of spam. Not to delete certain posts because they don't agree with them or because it's against their $$$ interest (as far as lab affiliation's go) we all know a good number of mods here are tied to certain labs and most likely sell/advertise for them.

Like I said, if this shit keeps happening report it to Ron and point out the mod in question, we can always get new mods, this is a democracy after all.

hating posts are valuable?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2009, 05:43:34 PM »
hating posts are valuable?

Not hating dude, there is a line, but if someone takes an hour to type up an intelligent post contradicting another post and it gets deleted by a mod, then that's bullshit.. I've personally seen this happen against candizzle/tbombz, as much as I hate the little fucker, that's not fair.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2009, 05:44:25 PM »
Not hating dude, there is a line, but if someone takes an hour to type up an intelligent post contradicting another post and it gets deleted by a mod, then that's bullshit.. I've personally seen this happen against candizzle/tbombz, as much as I hate the little fucker, that's not fair.

You really cant consider his posts valuable, when most of the time they start good and end insulting/hating a mod, right?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2009, 06:14:37 PM »
Speak your mind Shrek. I wont delete your posts for speaking your mind. I want to hear your opinion. As long as the post is not a source post, not disrespecting members, it wont get deleted.
i know you dont do that and i feel that if someone is sourceing or is harrassing and argueing all the time or highjacks threads with that shit should be deleted and warned but i am just stateing things that i know of that are getting deleted for bias reasons

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2009, 04:15:13 PM »

I usually don't delete anything that's legit discussion, even if it's an argument, but some people don't understand where the line is.

If you try to instigate with people, especially the Mods, you'll always get your shit deleted.

That's a battle you will never win....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...