Author Topic: Dbol stomach cramps  (Read 26902 times)

Stacker21

• Getbig II
Dbol stomach cramps
« on: April 01, 2009, 08:31:32 PM »
Has anyone experienced lower right abdominal pain from these guys?  Its not too intense and comes in and out.  only about 12 days in on the orals, may not even be from that.  I did some searching but having lower ab pain is like having a check engine light on.

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Dbol stomach cramps
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 08:44:19 PM »
yes i have thats why i quit takeing the dbol....... i would stop takeing them and clean your kidneys and liver,,,,, have you experienced a loss of appetite.... if so you have a case of hepotoxy

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 08:45:31 PM »
also u might be taaking too high of a dose

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 08:47:01 PM »
My appetite hasnt really slowed down, I have had a slight weight loss though only 2-3 lbs.  I lowered the dose though to about 20mg per day. 

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 08:47:56 PM »
like we know thought even the 20 mg could be too much for me. it is mixed with test e also

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 08:51:18 PM »
like we know thought even the 20 mg could be too much for me. it is mixed with test e also
the test wont bother your liver its the orals.... have you been pissing dark? and what was your dose before

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 08:53:57 PM »
it was 50 but only for 2 days maybe 3.  It was noticeably way too much mg, yea urine is a darker yellow than normal. 

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 08:56:05 PM »
i would stop taking them they are messing with your system................. are you drinking alcohol

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2009, 08:58:33 PM »
man that sucks, theyre great orals but the chance of problems is not what I want.  I drink but only like 4-5 beers a week, nothing big.  I may head in and get some blood work done tomorrow.  Theres just too many things it could be.  If I do go in Ill post any results I get.

Thanks for your help

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 09:04:48 PM »
no dont get blood work tell the doc you have discomfort in the lower abdoman and your pee is darker then usual and you will pee in a cup and they will test to see if there is any bacteria or blood in it and give you some antibotics.... if you get blood work you will show high test levels and the doc aint stupid

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2009, 09:16:56 PM »
Ok, i was wondering about that.  So if they just do regular blood test for the pain, the test levels wont show.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2009, 09:23:57 PM »
Stomach cramps, nausea, acid reflux are all common side effects of a lot of orals.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2009, 12:44:26 AM »
Stomach cramps, nausea, acid reflux are all common side effects of a lot of orals.

When i sqeezed my abs, the lower left part of my abs was cramping and spasming so bad.

And i wasn't taking any orals that time. only deca and test

piss was clear, appetite was good.

I noticed that when i dropped some weight, the cramps were gone.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2009, 01:00:37 AM »
When i sqeezed my abs, the lower left part of my abs was cramping and spasming so bad.

And i wasn't taking any orals that time. only deca and test

piss was clear, appetite was good.

I noticed that when i dropped some weight, the cramps were gone.

That could have been from lack of proper hydration or might have tried supplementing some potassium which might have helped.  Usually if I cramp it's due to hydration or I need to get some potassium in me.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2009, 01:07:10 AM »
That could have been from lack of proper hydration or might have tried supplementing some potassium which might have helped.  Usually if I cramp it's due to hydration or I need to get some potassium in me.

I drank about 2 gallons a day...anyway its ok now.

it was creepy as hell when it happened though,,,  :-\

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2009, 04:37:59 PM »
Its really weird, its pretty much has been gone since late last night.  I really hate to stop the oral so soon in.  My liquid is good but probably not great Im about a gallon a day. For now the pain is gone, could have been inflamed bladder or intestinal swelling, hell who knows, its gone.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2009, 07:34:21 PM »
Has anyone experienced lower right abdominal pain from these guys?  Its not too intense and comes in and out.  only about 12 days in on the orals, may not even be from that.  I did some searching but having lower ab pain is like having a check engine light on.

I've never had that from any type of oral.

This might be a sign that the D-bol is too strong for you.

No sense is damaging your system.

Use another oral if it's too rough.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2009, 02:35:00 PM »
man i just got done using anadrol and had to stop a few wks in cause of loss of appitite and darker color urine, i thinik it rattled the heck out of my body been its been a few days since off and i feel sooooooo much better lol
muscle

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2009, 02:42:55 PM »
man i just got done using anadrol and had to stop a few wks in cause of loss of appitite and darker color urine, i thinik it rattled the heck out of my body been its been a few days since off and i feel sooooooo much better lol
thats funny cause when i used a50 ed for 4weeks and then a50 on workout days for 3 more weeks i had no problem but when i used 50mg dbol slit into 2 doses ed by the 3rd week i lost hunger piss was dark and stank and i had discomfort in the lower left region and they were from the same company also...... and i was useing liv52

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2009, 03:01:33 PM »
same here lol i did the 50mg ed but i split them in to 2 doses for the first wk and then started splitting them into 4 doses but the discomfort too and the uring efreaked me out, i felt like shit and barely workout during that time
muscle

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2009, 06:46:40 PM »
same here lol i did the 50mg ed but i split them in to 2 doses for the first wk and then started splitting them into 4 doses but the discomfort too and the uring efreaked me out, i felt like shit and barely workout during that time

Man I usually feel pretty good on anadrol, great pumps, strong, eager to train.  Appetite about the same....thru the roof after a couple hits of green bud though ;D

I need to try some d-bol again, have not done it since my first cycle, lol that was 1988!   D-bol worked good it was human grade and I think I just took 25mg ED  that and deca was first one LOL, pretty Organon deca in 2ml vials.

Not sure why I have stayed away but think I will try some d-bol again soon.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2009, 06:39:21 AM »
Man I usually feel pretty good on anadrol, great pumps, strong, eager to train.  Appetite about the same....thru the roof after a couple hits of green bud though ;D

I need to try some d-bol again, have not done it since my first cycle, lol that was 1988!   D-bol worked good it was human grade and I think I just took 25mg ED  that and deca was first one LOL, pretty Organon deca in 2ml vials.

Not sure why I have stayed away but think I will try some d-bol again soon.

anadrol ruined my appitite, itried to eat but i felt sick almost all day long and i never got that feeling from dbol (i have other bros who have lol ) im with you in the green bud lol moring puffing right now as we speak lol helps me eat but since im getting ready to summer diet, ill hold off till night time with the green lol

i got some dbol coming so im going to try that again, its been since like 05 since i have done dbol last lol
muscle

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2009, 11:07:47 AM »
Splitting these guys up made a world of a difference, no pains cramps.  Weight isnt moving in the right direction though.  Is it possible to loose a few lbs in the beginning.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2009, 12:50:53 PM »
you might lose a few lbs, its possible, but if your eating as much as you should be eating, then you shouldnt be losign any weight, even if your dropping a bit of fat at the moment.

oh and in my opinion drop the alochol. 4 beers 5 beers...whetever. any alcohol is too much alcohol. its counter productive.  think about it like this..every time you drink a beer, then you just took one step back.     while on roids it may not matter that much since every day your taking a step or two forward... why take that one step back anyway?

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2009, 02:48:39 PM »
you might lose a few lbs, its possible, but if your eating as much as you should be eating, then you shouldnt be losign any weight, even if your dropping a bit of fat at the moment.

oh and in my opinion drop the alochol. 4 beers 5 beers...whetever. any alcohol is too much alcohol. its counter productive.  think about it like this..every time you drink a beer, then you just took one step back.     while on roids it may not matter that much since every day your taking a step or two forward... why take that one step back anyway?

About the beer, its makes sense.  But is that an opinion for someone going for show results or is just not good to mix the two.  I want to getbig just like the next guy but Im not goin for competition  or anything