Author Topic: Columbine shooters were Montauk Boys  (Read 8243 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Columbine shooters were Montauk Boys
« on: April 02, 2009, 03:01:36 AM »
COLUMBINE school shootings were MONTAUK BOY psyop terror operation

What the ultimate purpose is—-again, at that time I got no answers as to what the purpose was or what it was to be used for—-but it is fairly obvious today because all you have to do is look around you, you can see the mayhem that has been created. And particularly in terms of the school shootings, where in some cases these kids act absolutely blankly with blank minds and then, snapped out of it later. Particularly the Conyers incident exactly one month after the Columbine operation—-where the kid was shooting quite randomly in the yard, hit no one. The assistant principal came out, talked him into dropping the gun, putting it down, which he did. Then he put his arms around him, and the kid, snapped—jolted, like that [made shocklike arm movements], and said "where am I? What's going on?" He had absolutely no recollection of what he did.

This is what has been going on in all of these cases of these school shootings. One has to look a little further to know what the program is: and its becoming quite obvious what the program is for those who look at it at all, particularly the Columbine operation. This resulted in passing legislation for gun control that had been stymied for a long period of time. . . . Somebody is running a program to control the thrust of legislation. . . . The Montauk Boys can be used for a lot of other things... . You might note that in the whole operation of these school shootings—-whether it be Conyers, Columbine or whatever—-no one ever suggests that these kids have been under some form of mind control. This is a totally verboten subject, they will not approach it, they will not admit to it, they will not even consider it.

Trenchcoat Mafia, Satanist Montauk Boys, programmed at NY air force base

.and one of the things that turned up was a term, the Trenchcoat Mafia. And this term came out of Eric's mouth and Diamond's [unclear] mouth. They considered themselves members of the trenchcoat mafia. Others showed up at the site, which was not publicly reported. . . . .and I might admit that my #2 son admitted that he was in the Trenchcoat Mafia, that he was in government employ as an assassin, this is one of the things they use the Montauk Boys for. I'm not happy to say this about my #2 son. I won't go into how I happened to learn that he was, but, I did. . .

And, this whole operation the Trenchcoat Mafia can be traced to an Air Force base, now closed, in upstate New York—the same air base where Eric Harris's father [Columbine shooting spree kid], in the Air Force, came from and was stationed with his family for many years.

Now what are the Trenchcoat Mafia if I may explore this slightly. They are considered an offshoot of the Montauk Boys program which is specifically, uh, shall we say, guardedly, religiously-oriented. They're Satanists.

The whole nine yards of the Trenchcoat Mafia are Satanists and Satan worshippers, as way Eric and Dylan [unclear word] this was never made public. And they took great care not to make that public. This whole group was considered a Satanic group in origin. If you remember in the public discourse—in the videos and everything they showed on T.V. and the little bit they showed about the diaries—one of the things that's happened in the shootings in the library, and this was noted in the public press when Eric or Dylan it doesn't matter which one it was went up to one of the girls, grabbed her around the neck, essentially, and pointed a gun at her head, and says "Do you believe in God?" This one particular girl said yes. Bang. Shot dead.

If she had said no, she would have lived. This was among other things a Satanic operation in terms of the orientation of the boys being used. This is not good news, and I'm sure it's not pleasant to a lot of people, and I don't wish to [unclear], though examine the facts for yourself.

There's another aspect to the new Montauk Boys program, and that's what they call the "Jesus Freaks"—pardon the expression—but their the ones that have gone off the deep end of religion, in the sense of the Christian orientation. Of course the two are opposed.

But their both used! And they have their place. I do not know what their place is.

And there's still the group in the middle, shall we say, uh, mid-line America, the middle cross-section of society totally, ah, um, not out of line, completely in the norm, and of course there's still Montauk Boys in that group and now Montauk girls. They are very unobvious because of the fact that they fit into the mainstream of society.

So much for the Montauk Boys and the Montauk Girls. It's an ongoing program. It's not fun, no one knows when they may strike next or if there is some major operation in store for the future.

To this date I have not seen a massive operation, there was only one other I could report that, uh, was, to my mind, indicative of a massive Montauk boys operation and that was back some years ago, I believe around '88, '89... where on that night, large cities from, large cities across the U.S., sprung up with fires simultaneously from Los Angeles--not to New York City—but to many other cities, riots and burning the city.

And the police were hands off in Los Angeles. I do not know if that implied the same action in other cities. They let it go for a period of time and then they were told to close down on it. It was an orchestrated demonstration of something. Don't ask me what. Other than, it was obviously. . . Montauk Boys.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
Re: Columbine shooters were Montauk Boys
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 03:03:50 AM »
average american teenage with brain damaged by hypercaloric food, ignorance and lack of activity.
asstropin

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 03:05:21 AM »
Sev enlightening us as usual.......we can learn a lot from this man.  8)
No doubt about it...

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 03:18:15 AM »
SHREDDED.  MASSIVE. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 04:54:14 AM »
COLUMBINE school shootings were MONTAUK BOY psyop terror operation

What the ultimate purpose is—-again, at that time I got no answers as to what the purpose was or what it was to be used for—-but it is fairly obvious today because all you have to do is look around you, you can see the mayhem that has been created. And particularly in terms of the school shootings, where in some cases these kids act absolutely blankly with blank minds and then, snapped out of it later. Particularly the Conyers incident exactly one month after the Columbine operation—-where the kid was shooting quite randomly in the yard, hit no one. The assistant principal came out, talked him into dropping the gun, putting it down, which he did. Then he put his arms around him, and the kid, snapped—jolted, like that [made shocklike arm movements], and said "where am I? What's going on?" He had absolutely no recollection of what he did.

This is what has been going on in all of these cases of these school shootings. One has to look a little further to know what the program is: and its becoming quite obvious what the program is for those who look at it at all, particularly the Columbine operation. This resulted in passing legislation for gun control that had been stymied for a long period of time. . . . Somebody is running a program to control the thrust of legislation. . . . The Montauk Boys can be used for a lot of other things... . You might note that in the whole operation of these school shootings—-whether it be Conyers, Columbine or whatever—-no one ever suggests that these kids have been under some form of mind control. This is a totally verboten subject, they will not approach it, they will not admit to it, they will not even consider it.

Trenchcoat Mafia, Satanist Montauk Boys, programmed at NY air force base

.and one of the things that turned up was a term, the Trenchcoat Mafia. And this term came out of Eric's mouth and Diamond's [unclear] mouth. They considered themselves members of the trenchcoat mafia. Others showed up at the site, which was not publicly reported. . . . .and I might admit that my #2 son admitted that he was in the Trenchcoat Mafia, that he was in government employ as an assassin, this is one of the things they use the Montauk Boys for. I'm not happy to say this about my #2 son. I won't go into how I happened to learn that he was, but, I did. . .

And, this whole operation the Trenchcoat Mafia can be traced to an Air Force base, now closed, in upstate New York—the same air base where Eric Harris's father [Columbine shooting spree kid], in the Air Force, came from and was stationed with his family for many years.

Now what are the Trenchcoat Mafia if I may explore this slightly. They are considered an offshoot of the Montauk Boys program which is specifically, uh, shall we say, guardedly, religiously-oriented. They're Satanists.

The whole nine yards of the Trenchcoat Mafia are Satanists and Satan worshippers, as way Eric and Dylan [unclear word] this was never made public. And they took great care not to make that public. This whole group was considered a Satanic group in origin. If you remember in the public discourse—in the videos and everything they showed on T.V. and the little bit they showed about the diaries—one of the things that's happened in the shootings in the library, and this was noted in the public press when Eric or Dylan it doesn't matter which one it was went up to one of the girls, grabbed her around the neck, essentially, and pointed a gun at her head, and says "Do you believe in God?" This one particular girl said yes. Bang. Shot dead.

If she had said no, she would have lived. This was among other things a Satanic operation in terms of the orientation of the boys being used. This is not good news, and I'm sure it's not pleasant to a lot of people, and I don't wish to [unclear], though examine the facts for yourself.

There's another aspect to the new Montauk Boys program, and that's what they call the "Jesus Freaks"—pardon the expression—but their the ones that have gone off the deep end of religion, in the sense of the Christian orientation. Of course the two are opposed.

But their both used! And they have their place. I do not know what their place is.

And there's still the group in the middle, shall we say, uh, mid-line America, the middle cross-section of society totally, ah, um, not out of line, completely in the norm, and of course there's still Montauk Boys in that group and now Montauk girls. They are very unobvious because of the fact that they fit into the mainstream of society.

So much for the Montauk Boys and the Montauk Girls. It's an ongoing program. It's not fun, no one knows when they may strike next or if there is some major operation in store for the future.

To this date I have not seen a massive operation, there was only one other I could report that, uh, was, to my mind, indicative of a massive Montauk boys operation and that was back some years ago, I believe around '88, '89... where on that night, large cities from, large cities across the U.S., sprung up with fires simultaneously from Los Angeles--not to New York City—but to many other cities, riots and burning the city.

And the police were hands off in Los Angeles. I do not know if that implied the same action in other cities. They let it go for a period of time and then they were told to close down on it. It was an orchestrated demonstration of something. Don't ask me what. Other than, it was obviously. . . Montauk Boys.

Plattsburgh air force base is about as far away as you can get from Montauk

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 04:56:02 AM »
Plattsburgh air force base is about as far away as you can get from Montauk

Convenient isnt it, no one would ever make the connection.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 05:09:10 AM »
Convenient isnt it, no one would ever make the connection.
although there is a new york state university college in plattsburgh so i'm sure there are lots of eastern long island enrollees

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 05:37:55 AM »
happened long time ago, they are deader than the 1994 lineup of the Arnold.
L

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 05:41:22 AM »
happened long time ago, they are deader than the 1994 lineup of the Arnold.

hah!

PIP
tank u jesus

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2009, 05:44:09 AM »
sevestase its glad to be back. lets continue our sharing of informations privatley about our reptilian heratage
A

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2009, 09:15:31 AM »
sevestase its glad to be back. lets continue our sharing of informations privatley about our reptilian heratage

Damn happy to have the falcon back !

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2009, 09:50:42 AM »
average american teenage with brain damaged by hypercaloric food, ignorance and lack of activity.

100% correct.

Kids need shit to do. 

Allow them to be lazy when they're little and they'll likely grow into worthless teenagers like these fucks were.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2009, 11:09:48 AM »
100% correct.

Kids need shit to do. 

Allow them to be lazy when they're little and they'll likely grow into worthless teenagers like these fucks were.
they were mind controlled assasins who were activated through vigilante programming

you don't get it do you ....

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2009, 11:24:18 AM »
psych meds prescribed to kids who where about 8 years short of a good ass whoopin and needing to be taken out of high school and put into the marine core. annnd, the medias lack of coverage of adverse effects to these drugs.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2009, 11:33:55 AM »
psych meds prescribed to kids who where about 8 years short of a good ass whoopin and needing to be taken out of high school and put into the marine core. annnd, the medias lack of coverage of adverse effects to these drugs.
wrong

marines are another mind control playing ground

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2009, 11:45:26 AM »
they didn't work out hard. If they did they would have stayed out of trouble.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2009, 12:20:25 PM »
marines are another mind control playing ground

Try Mormonism.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2009, 12:34:30 PM »
Try Mormonism.
ALL religions are elaborate forms of mindcontrol

madmax

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2009, 12:47:30 PM »
how come no one ever blames it on their skin colour and culture? imagine the public outcry and all the bullshit that would be flung towards black people if those two were african american >:( >:(

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2009, 04:09:54 PM »

Nice job.  You really showed everyone. ::)
If you were a man, you'd lift some iron, then kick the shit out of anyone who bullied you prior.
Even in your grave, you're getting pwnd. ;D
N

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2009, 08:12:51 PM »
everyone i know from montauk is into bling so i dont know where these creeps came from

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2009, 07:06:25 AM »
100% correct.

Kids need shit to do. 

They needed a Playstation.  :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2009, 07:44:15 AM »
U realize Psyop...has nothing to do with this...where do u guys come up with this crap.
L

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2009, 07:46:38 AM »
U realize Psyop...has nothing to do with this...where do u guys come up with this crap.
well ... read what I posted and if you don't resonate with the info just move on ..