Author Topic: NFL Player exposes (God Complex Cop) and the cop resigns.  (Read 8984 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: NFL Player exposes (God Complex Cop) and the cop resigns.
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2009, 10:08:58 PM »
I respectfully disagree Goatboy.  I maybe would have wanted to act out like he did, but I would know that that would just take longer.  I would have to hold back if I wanted to see my loved one again.  I think because of his ethnic culture and the fact he is an NFL player he felt entitled. 

When you have a really extreme circumstance, like a close loved one dying, everyone feels entitled.  If I were in that situation, in the heat of the moment I wouldn't give two shits about the clock-puncher beat cop and his stupid red light either, and I'm normally as white-bread law-abiding as they come.
Ron: "I am lazy."

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2009, 10:30:20 PM »

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2009, 10:33:47 PM »

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2009, 10:37:30 PM »

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2009, 10:46:22 PM »

haha, pull up your got damn pant's homo!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2009, 11:44:37 PM »

white cop couldn't believe the black guy was hung like a horse. lol you can actually see the cops self esteem drop to nothing in that vid. plus now all his friends are going to rip on him. poor guy.
A

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2009, 05:40:50 AM »
I'm surprised that a married man actually cared that much about his mother-in-law.   ;D
Squishy face retard

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2009, 05:58:02 AM »
But you cannot call racism on this case based on the evidence here.

Mal, who is Zach Thomas?  How the hell can he put someone in jail for a simple traffic violation?
Zach Thomas was playing Middle Linebacker for Dallas cowboys last year. His wife was pulled over for a U turn and spent a few hours in JAIL because if it...Old Officer Powell

body88

« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2009, 06:21:41 AM »
Lol at those grasping at straws trying to defend this idiot cop.  Just admit it, the guy fucked up bad.....it doesent mean that all cops are bad or even racist, it means that this one asshole did what most bad apples do: he acted like an asshole, talked down to a man because he happened to be black and driving a nice car and he did one of the stupidest things I have ever seen by refusing to let this guy see his dying mother-in-law after another cop and hospital staff came out to plead with him.  I have never had a gun drawn on me for running a redlight!  Thats not protocol, lol.

Moat running the redlight did warrent him being pulled over, but considering this retard cop pulled out his gun and initiated conversation with Moat in an aggressive manner makes this whole thing his fault.  Moat creeped though the redlight with his hazards on and had his story cooroberated by hospital staff and another officer....cops are meant to protect and serve and they are supposed to help people in distress.  This is how it should have went.  I dont buy in to the "all cops are bad crap".....but this shit was fucked up.

Sir please step out of the vehicle:

Moats: My mother-in-law is dying I have to go!!!!!

Sir: please calm down, I pulled you over for running that redlight...can the hospital confirm your story?

Moats:  Tells wife to go in and get hospital staff to verify (wife is crying going nuts - walking away)...cop tells father (who is calm) to do this.

Staff comes out

Moats: Please let me go, I need to get up there!!!!

Sir: Calm down, as soon as hospital staff comes out and verifies your story I will let you go see your mother

Staff confirms story

Sir: leave me with your keys, your id and your wallet.  I will write you a ticket and I will leave that ticket and your wallet with the front desk.

Officer calls for backup

Thats how it should have went, period.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2009, 09:42:51 AM »
I was more on Moats side until I watched the video.  Could the officer have waited to write the ticket?  Yes.  He wasn't acting terrible or breaking any rules as a LE officer so he should have stayed on the force.  There were no grounds to fire him beside pressure from the community.  I've seen and heard worse.  If Moats wasn't an NFL player this would not be a huge issue.

You have discretion as an officer and he could have used it there and let him go but when you are dealing with an agitated man like that, HIS demeanor is going to dictate YOURS.  It's over anyway.  Good luck to this guy trying to get another LE job after this.

He pulled his weapon for officer safety. The scene is not controlled and their are multiple potential suspects who may or may not be armed.  Look at the random traffic stop in Oakland that left five officers dead, two of whom were making a traffic stop. 

Bullshit.  Officer powell is nothnin but a loser kid.  Should never have been a cop.  He couold have been a hero, but intead, deciced to be a reacist.
Most are all show no go!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2009, 09:51:46 AM »
will one of you guys who keeps talking about racist, please explain why?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2009, 10:13:06 AM »
I think the cop continued to over react and push his weight around because Moats was resisting and interrupting, you can't say it was racial based on the video.  Looks like Moats also got out of the car, which violates traffic stop protocol.  If the cop is on a power trip, which seems very possible here, the situation escalated because the people were not following his orders.  Instead of looking at the whole situation, the cop probably felt they were being verbally combative and pushed his authority.  This is pretty clear from the video.  Clearly, the cop did not handle this situation well.  However, Moats could have handled himself a little better after he was pulled over.  Many cops don't like when people argue with them.

Gotta say, what kind of tool would tatoo his badge on his arm?  That does tell you a lot about the cop IMO.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2009, 10:26:02 AM »
I think the cop continued to over react and push his weight around because Moats was resisting and interrupting, you can't say it was racial based on the video.  Looks like Moats also got out of the car, which violates traffic stop protocol.  If the cop is on a power trip, which seems very possible here, the situation escalated because the people were not following his orders.  Instead of looking at the whole situation, the cop probably felt they were being verbally combative and pushed his authority.  This is pretty clear from the video.  Clearly, the cop did not handle this situation well.  However, Moats could have handled himself a little better after he was pulled over.  Many cops don't like when people argue with them.

Gotta say, what kind of tool would tatoo his badge on his arm?  That does tell you a lot about the cop IMO.

He isnt racist..just crazy, Check it out

According to The Morning News, Maritza Thomas was pulled over on July 27, 2008, by Officer Robert Powell for an illegal U-turn. She was issued five tickets, four of which were later dismissed. She was handcuffed, placed in the back of a police cruiser, spent about three hours in the Dallas County Jail and threatened with the possibility of spending the night behind bars.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2009, 10:28:15 AM »
He isnt racist..just crazy, Check it out

According to The Morning News, Maritza Thomas was pulled over on July 27, 2008, by Officer Robert Powell for an illegal U-turn. She was issued five tickets, four of which were later dismissed. She was handcuffed, placed in the back of a police cruiser, spent about three hours in the Dallas County Jail and threatened with the possibility of spending the night behind bars.

Thanks mal.  these guys keep yelling "racist!"  and I don't see anything in the vid that makes me think that.  Idiot? Yes Thoughtless? Yes Racist? No

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2009, 10:30:58 AM »
Thanks mal.  these guys keep yelling "racist!"  and I don't see anything in the vid that makes me think that.  Idiot? Yes Thoughtless? Yes Racist? No

Im like trying to post that, but no one is hearing me. Dude is just crazy. 4 tickets for a U turn and then jail time... thats just dumb. And it was a woman...he needed to be fired

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2009, 10:33:37 AM »

Im like trying to post that, but no one is hearing me. Dude is just crazy. 4 tickets for a U turn and then jail time... thats just dumb. And it was a woman...he needed to be fired

I think a lot of these fellas have no idea what a REAL cracker is!  hahaha

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2009, 10:45:08 AM »
I think a lot of these fellas have no idea what a REAL cracker is!  hahaha

Right. I live in Atlanta. And its cool here. But outside of atlanta...Lord have mercy. Some of these white dudes are blatant with their racism. I was in Douglas county (west of atlanta) and i was pulled over. I had a bottle of Hennesy (yes im a kneegrow) and it wasnt open. Well i was pulled over (1990 Mustang with crome wheels) and he said this car looked fimiliar and it might have been used in a Robbery a month ago. I informed him that its impossible because i was in California a month ago and i still had Cali plates. Well he asked me why i was in Atlanta and i told him i was in school. Well was like "what im supposed to let you go because you to go college" and my friend was like "man we werent even doing anything " just then the cop yelled "BOY DONT TALK BACK, YOU KNOW WHERE YOU AT YOU AINT IN LIBERAL CALIFORNIA"  Then he wrote a ticket for open container and i was like "its not open, look and i showed him the bottle with the seal on it, he took the bottle opened it and poured  some out, and then said, "looks open to me". Well thats where it ended. I didnt want to complain because i didnt want to make more trouble for myself. To me that was the definition of a racist cop.

Big-C

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2009, 11:02:10 AM »
"cooperate or take u 2 jail"... what a piece of shit pig!!   peices of shit like that "fried donut" give police officers a bad rep all over

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2009, 11:33:55 AM »
Right. I live in Atlanta. And its cool here. But outside of atlanta...Lord have mercy. Some of these white dudes are blatant with their racism. I was in Douglas county (west of atlanta) and i was pulled over. I had a bottle of Hennesy (yes im a kneegrow) and it wasnt open. Well i was pulled over (1990 Mustang with crome wheels) and he said this car looked fimiliar and it might have been used in a Robbery a month ago. I informed him that its impossible because i was in California a month ago and i still had Cali plates. Well he asked me why i was in Atlanta and i told him i was in school. Well was like "what im supposed to let you go because you to go college" and my friend was like "man we werent even doing anything " just then the cop yelled "BOY DONT TALK BACK, YOU KNOW WHERE YOU AT YOU AINT IN LIBERAL CALIFORNIA"  Then he wrote a ticket for open container and i was like "its not open, look and i showed him the bottle with the seal on it, he took the bottle opened it and poured  some out, and then said, "looks open to me". Well thats where it ended. I didnt want to complain because i didnt want to make more trouble for myself. To me that was the definition of a racist cop.

as soon as the "boy" comment comes out, you can pretty much assume it's a race thing.  When they talk to us white boys its "son" and then you know you are headed for trouble unless there is a lot of "yes, sir" and "no,sir" going on.  Hate that it happened to you and your friend, but sounds like you handled it really well.  Sadly, it's decent guys like you who get f'd with, when the real problems seldom do.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2009, 11:45:51 AM »
The cop was well within his right to stop this guy when he violated the law.  However, most reasonable people would have let this guy go and then follow him to the hospital.  Thats the right thing to do.  I think it was bad decision by the officer....but what if the guy was lying?  I mean, its turns out he wasn't...but how many people come up with BS excuses when cops pull them over?  It happens to cops every day.

Even if we think the cop overstepped his bounds, No way in hell should this young cop be forced to resign, thats completely unfair.  I think we have the benefit of hindsight here.  If the mother-in-law didn't die, this wouldn't be a story.

What about when a nurse came out of the hospital and explained the situation?
What about when a security guard came out and told the cop they were telling the truth?
What about when another cop came to the scene and sided with the couple? 

Y

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2009, 11:52:46 AM »
What about when a security guard came out and told the cop they were telling the truth?

Damn right.  He will NEVER EVER be able to have his peace with his mom.
Thats why the police chief reccommended I'm sure that he resign.  Cause they were
gonna fire his ass, and at least he will get some severence pay.
Most are all show no go!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2009, 11:54:24 AM »
Damn right.  He will NEVER EVER be able to have his peace with his mom.
Thats why the police chief reccommended I'm sure that he resign.  Cause they were
gonna fire his ass, and at least he will get some severence pay.

Mother-in-law.....

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2009, 12:30:33 PM »
Mother-in-law.....

I hear Negros are closer to wifes family than whites.
I'am with my mother in law, she's Hungarian.
Most are all show no go!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2009, 12:46:25 PM »
I respectfully disagree Goatboy.  I maybe would have wanted to act out like he did, but I would know that that would just take longer.  I would have to hold back if I wanted to see my loved one again.  I think because of his ethnic culture and the fact he is an NFL player he felt entitled. 

Jesus, you're fucking stupid.  ::)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2009, 12:51:45 PM »

Have you read any of my other posts?  Obviously not.  I agreed, several times now, that the cop was wrong.  Moats could have made the situation easier but the cop should have handled the situation better, particularly when someone from the hospital verified the situation.  That was not in the original video and most of us commented on the original video (which is probably the first part of the situation).