Author Topic: AAS testing sweden.  (Read 5426 times)

spinnis

Re: AAS testing sweden.
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2009, 07:46:56 AM »
Apparently the Swede's call him "The Norwegian Chef" and deny any association.  :D

lol!

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2009, 08:00:34 AM »
Undra hur många svenskar som sitter och smyger på getbig egentligen  ;D

I think at least 5-10 of them.
B

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2009, 08:02:53 AM »
I think at least 5-10 of them.

Does what?
from incomplete data

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2009, 08:03:23 AM »
lol buy a power rack, a barbell and some 20kg plates.

Steal a few 10s and 5s and 2.5s from your gym and your set.
(use big gym bag and hide them with towels)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2009, 08:09:04 AM »
I think it's logical. Steroids kill thousands of people each year.
they ruin alot more lives than they kill directly..

spinnis

« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2009, 09:37:21 AM »

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2009, 10:39:08 AM »
And ciggarettes and booze don't???

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2009, 10:51:02 AM »
brutal swedish invasion
tank u jesus

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2009, 11:10:27 AM »
Fuck, Sweden sounds like a shit place to live. lol

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2009, 11:37:18 AM »
So right now in Sweden the doping "committee" or whatever you call them? are going around in gyms and making people take a piss test..
If you decline = Instant 2 years supension from the gym and no refunds.

Test positive? 2 years suspension and a big fine and if you're unlucky your driver licence gets pulled and you have to start all over again with the licence and you will have to piss once a month for like 6-10 months to prove that you're clean..

At some gyms that isn't connected with the anti doping policy the Cops enter and makes people take tests... Same as above if you're caught.

And one guy in Sweden (he just posted this at a Swedish forum) hes a pretty big dude above average, Anyway, he got pulled over for speeding, the officers noticed he was  a pretty big guy and took him in to test him for steroids, he tested positive and lost his licence.

And If thats not enough! the doping bla bla are NOT (accordingly to a law) allowed to test police officers because it would make them feel discriminated and the peoples opinion of cops would be more flawed if any cop got busted.

And AAS is a popular thing among police and bouncers...

Pretty fucked up huh?

I want that protocol to come to the USA. Bad for the gym business though...

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2009, 01:08:23 PM »

Christopher Belinksky

• Getbig III
  • The Coach loves sticky studs!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2009, 01:10:43 PM »
that's ridiculous, it sounds to me that sweden police are very bored, maybe if your people committed more crimes
they would have something to do and not make up bullshit laws >:(
learn something from detroit for fuck's sakes ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2009, 01:11:45 PM »
Who cares...it's Sweden ::)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2009, 02:12:01 PM »
I don't use, and usually have very little sympathy towards users but this makes me angry.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2009, 05:21:39 PM »
So right now in Sweden the doping "committee" or whatever you call them? are going around in gyms and making people take a piss test..
If you decline = Instant 2 years supension from the gym and no refunds.

Test positive? 2 years suspension and a big fine and if you're unlucky your driver licence gets pulled and you have to start all over again with the licence and you will have to piss once a month for like 6-10 months to prove that you're clean..

At some gyms that isn't connected with the anti doping policy the Cops enter and makes people take tests... Same as above if you're caught.

And one guy in Sweden (he just posted this at a Swedish forum) hes a pretty big dude above average, Anyway, he got pulled over for speeding, the officers noticed he was  a pretty big guy and took him in to test him for steroids, he tested positive and lost his licence.

And If thats not enough! the doping bla bla are NOT (accordingly to a law) allowed to test police officers because it would make them feel discriminated and the peoples opinion of cops would be more flawed if any cop got busted.

And AAS is a popular thing among police and bouncers...

Pretty fucked up huh?
Yo this is no bullshyt, I lived in Norway for 3 years and an IFBB pro who lifted at the gym I went to said they tried it in Norway but at the time Norway was trying to get the Winter Olympics to come there, so they knew NO Olympic participants would enter the country with that rule in place. Even more the cops in "Norge" had the right to take test cause they needed to be stronger than the criminals ??? Also the entire country might have just a handfull of true hardcore gyms with decent equipment. They had these pussy ass gyms called SATS that only had dumbbells that went to 36kl about 85lbs. I liked Norway and Norwegian people but man their laws and regulations made them seem like some of the biggest phaggot azz pussies around - they sure aren't Vikings anymore!! Oh yeah, forget about any good supps - nothing was legal there!! One last thing, I found out quick that you don't mention anything about weed around most of them either - I mean shyt these fuckers would use chewing tobacco in the gym!!! and smoke b4 and after lifting, bing drink on the weekends (it was common to see older professionals on the ground totally shyt-faced) and acted like weed was like smoking crack or something ???
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2009, 05:28:48 PM »
Lets see your numbers and studies Mr Clown.  Ranks 147th on Emergency visits behind misuse of aspirin and vitamins

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2009, 05:36:55 PM »
I call bullshit. That is contrary to all normal civil rights --ie. presumption of innocence, etc. April Fools still going on!?

I don't know. Sweden likes to regulate peoples' lives.
I hate the State.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2009, 12:30:09 PM »
I don't know. Sweden likes to regulate peoples' lives.

if they tried to pull shit like that in france they would flip cars over and set the streets on fire...maybe swedish people don't have the balls to protest ???
tank u jesus

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2009, 01:05:36 PM »
that's ridiculous, it sounds to me that sweden police are very bored, maybe if your people committed more crimes
they would have something to do and not make up bullshit laws >:(
learn something from detroit for fuck's sakes ::)
thing is they do have other things that needs priority.

we take in 10 times more immigrants than norway and denmark combined which leads to many segregated areas which leads to alot of criminality... and they chose to spend resources on crap like this.

we also have a new law that lets the goverment check peoples filesharing and fine or take you to court for it.... fucking fashists.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2009, 01:24:58 PM »
thing is they do have other things that needs priority.

we take in 10 times more immigrants than norway and denmark combined which leads to many segregated areas which leads to alot of criminality... and they chose to spend resources on crap like this.

we also have a new law that lets the goverment check peoples filesharing and fine or take you to court for it.... fucking fashists.

racist!

;D
tank u jesus