Author Topic: We have the greatest natural in the history of the world on Getbig  (Read 31429 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: We have the greatest natural in the history of the world on Getbig
« Reply #225 on: April 03, 2009, 03:37:26 AM »
weighing around 215 with a similar look to the shoulder

You look narrow though, with most of the shoulder size on the front side of the delt. If you took steroids and then took a pic from the rear like that you'd see the difference. Your bodyfat looks to be several points higher as well, though the pics are poor quality. You look real mushy there, no offense.

BTW, is Groink the dude who took some pics in a gym in Thailand? May be thinking of someone else.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #226 on: April 03, 2009, 03:47:39 AM »
Are you saying the "natural" shows are full of Juicers?  I bet you could hold your own against  TooPowerful4U's brother, Vince Goodrum, Billy Guns..etc.

Haha I think I will give it a miss. If I cut down to contest shape, I won't weigh more than 175 lb tops and that's not really worth all the fuss as far as I'm concerned.

You look narrow though, with most of the shoulder size on the front side of the delt. If you took steroids and then took a pic from the rear like that you'd see the difference. Your bodyfat looks to be several points higher as well, though the pics are poor quality. You look real mushy there, no offense.

None taken :) I've been called a lot of things, but narrow is not one of them. I will admit I'm fat in those pics though ;D - I must be close to 20%. Groink has a bigger frame than me and is taller too, no doubt. I was only about 130 lb when I started lifting back when I was around 14.

Do you think I look narrow here? I get told I'm pretty wide all the time. The third pic is last year, when I weighed around 180 lb cause I stopped training over a year prior to that.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #227 on: April 03, 2009, 03:56:14 AM »

Do you think I look narrow here? I get told I'm pretty wide all the time. The third pic is last year, when I weighed around 180 lb cause I stopped training over a year prior to that.

You do look wider there. There is a difference in the look compared to Groink, but we're not going to prove anything here.  :P

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #228 on: April 03, 2009, 04:05:32 AM »
kiwi is a straight beast...a "NZ Beast" ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #229 on: April 03, 2009, 04:08:24 AM »
There is a difference in the look compared to Groink

Absolutely! That's kind of what I'm trying to say - that Groink has a bigger, wider frame and obviously more muscle than me. As you can see, I've said that I've seen guys bigger and better than me and Groink is obviously one of them. Dude would be a freak if he juiced like a pro and lived the lifestyle 8)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: April 03, 2009, 04:28:34 AM »
Kiwiol looking beastly right there  8)

every time you say you are a "shade under 5ft9" it cracks me up

thats what girls who are 5ft 8 say  ;D
T

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #231 on: April 03, 2009, 06:15:24 AM »
Haha I think I will give it a miss. If I cut down to contest shape, I won't weigh more than 175 lb tops and that's not really worth all the fuss as far as I'm concerned.

None taken :) I've been called a lot of things, but narrow is not one of them. I will admit I'm fat in those pics though ;D - I must be close to 20%. Groink has a bigger frame than me and is taller too, no doubt. I was only about 130 lb when I started lifting back when I was around 14.

hahaha, no offense Kiwi but i'd have kept the 3rd picture private. :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #232 on: April 03, 2009, 06:17:13 AM »

Are you saying I"ll be getting a PM from Bay as soon as he logs on ??? :o ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #233 on: April 03, 2009, 06:20:11 AM »

Who is John Galt?

John Galt is the man who could do what he said. John Galt stopped the motor of the world.
I hate the State.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #234 on: April 03, 2009, 06:21:27 AM »

No, he's saying there must be at least one squat rack in your country. :)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #235 on: April 03, 2009, 06:21:51 AM »
;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #236 on: April 03, 2009, 06:24:58 AM »

Yeah, yeah laugh all you want - I have a new leg routine from Joel Stubbs and it looks promising 8)

Who is John Galt?

John Galt is the man who could do what he said. John Galt stopped the motor of the world.

Very good, Mr Deicide

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: April 03, 2009, 06:32:15 AM »

hahaha, no offense quacker but why didnt you keep your personal info private?     oh thats right    because people posted it for you :-*   

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: April 03, 2009, 06:36:30 AM »
Yeah, yeah laugh all you want - I have a new leg routine from Joel Stubbs and it looks promising 8)

Changed mine two weeks ago can't see anything yet. Was working with a partner this week and asked for feedback, he said "you're all over the place and pushing harder with one leg" so I'm keeping the weight low and being much more controlled. Should start seeing results in a few months.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #239 on: April 03, 2009, 06:46:38 AM »
There's always a first time for everything and Groink is obviously a case where hard work over the years coupled with good genetics has paid off in spades. And not to turn this into a dick measuring contest or anything, but here's me from a couple of years or so ago, weighing around 215 with a similar look to the shoulder, although I'm shorter than Groink (I'm a tad under 5'9") - and I'm natural too. So I wouldn't say it can't be done, cause I've seen guys bigger and better than me.

you are hormonized ! there is absolutely no question about it ,,too much thickness at the delts and over all oily look that only hormonized lifters have ,,yor body fat is high so you can pull the natural lies with the ladys but youre as natural as priest friend
fallen angel

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #240 on: April 03, 2009, 06:47:53 AM »
Changed mine two weeks ago can't see anything yet. Was working with a partner this week and asked for feedback, he said "you're all over the place and pushing harder with one leg" so I'm keeping the weight low and being much more controlled. Should start seeing results in a few months.

You sir, don't like dogs.... ;D
I hate the State.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #241 on: April 03, 2009, 06:49:42 AM »
you are hormonized ! there is absolutely no question about it ,,too much thickness at the delts and over all oily look that only hormonized lifters have ,,yor body fat is high so you can pull the natural lies with the ladys but youre as natural as priest friend

Thanks dude. You paid me a compliment and also showed that you aren't always right as you think you are. Sweet ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #242 on: April 03, 2009, 06:52:57 AM »
Thanks dude. You paid me a compliment and also showed that you aren't always right as you think you are. Sweet ;D

i changed my mind ,,i only saw the firts pictures now i saw all of them,,youre nto hormonized ,,its the way you posed first pictures and the fact you woere alightly lower bodyfat with the lighting

you used regular supplemtns maybe some pro hormones nothing tthat can be considered hormones

good job

natural
fallen angel

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: April 03, 2009, 06:53:46 AM »
You sir, don't like dogs.... ;D

LOFL!!!

Don't go chafing their labia again. :)

"Dogs rock!!"

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #244 on: April 03, 2009, 06:54:35 AM »
i changed my mind ,,i only saw the firts pictures now i saw all of them,,youre nto hormonized ,,its the way you posed first pictures and the fact you woere alightly lower bodyfat with the lighting

you used regular supplemtns maybe some pro hormones nothing tthat can be considered hormones

good job

natural

What country are you from?
I hate the State.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: April 03, 2009, 06:54:58 AM »
211 @ 6% bf is really, a pretty big guy, so i doubt that if he is 211 at 6% he is more than likely not a nat.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #246 on: April 03, 2009, 06:56:28 AM »

good job

natural

That's better. And FYI, I haven't used prohormones either. Hell, I don't even supplement that much - maybe a bit of protein and Creatine, although I eat like a pig and eat tons of meat. Plus, I'm nothing special man - I was only around 215 at my heaviest. This is the only forum I post in and I haven't made a single post about juice or prohormones or whatever among all my 10,000+ posts - I'm never going to compete, so I'm happy being a fat f*ck who can lift and enjoy life ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #247 on: April 03, 2009, 07:00:21 AM »
211 @ 6% bf is really, a pretty big guy, so i doubt that if he is 211 at 6% he is more than likely not a nat.

that kid grow few pound of extra lean muscle every 2-3 months naturally  :D and all that with reduction of body fat same time

should be a pro and compete with us ,,fuckin liar on bodybuilding messege board infront of other pros and top amatuers,,

205 6% 3 months ago now 211 6% all in months....dude eyes look jacked from not only hormones but most lilley good ole cocaine or some good ole x or god knows what,,now yes im joking about the narcotics but this dude is as far from natural as 6 times mr o dorian yates that sit at a 185lb right now at 12%

i swear i only write on this thread because i hate liars ,,absolutely hate them,,and that kid is one big example of that
fallen angel

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: April 03, 2009, 07:01:25 AM »

I have never seen this muscle shape/distribution on a natural trainee. I know many guys who have pounded the deadlifts and shrugs and everything else for decades and it never looks like this without exo hormones. One bad quality pic but enough to decide it for me.
Deadlifts build your ass, quads and hamstrings, not your fucking traps and shoulders. and this is coming from a guy who does 405 for reps on a weekly basis not a pussy.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #249 on: April 03, 2009, 07:01:45 AM »
That's better. And FYI, I haven't used prohormones either. Hell, I don't even supplement that much - maybe a bit of protein and Creatine, although I eat like a pig and eat tons of meat. Plus, I'm nothing special man - I was only around 215 at my heaviest. This is the only forum I post in and I haven't made a single post about juice or prohormones or whatever among all my 10,000+ posts - I'm never going to compete, so I'm happy being a fat f*ck who can lift and enjoy life ;D

yes youre natural
fallen angel