Author Topic: Vapor vs Noexplode  (Read 3536 times)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Vapor vs Noexplode
« on: April 02, 2009, 07:47:41 AM »
Guys, i'm out of Noexplode and thought about trying muscletech's vapor as a preworkout drink. 

Anyone tried both?  Thoughts?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Vapor vs Noexplode
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 10:14:35 AM »
Guys, i'm out of Noexplode and thought about trying muscletech's vapor as a preworkout drink. 

Anyone tried both?  Thoughts?

You can't go wrong with either one. Nano Vapor doesn't taste quite as good. But, it works a lot faster (you can take it, in the locker room and feel it kick into gear before you finish warming up).

Price-wise, both products are virtually the same (though MuscleTech has a special promotion and BSN has added 20% more in the smaller canisters of NO-Xplode). Try GNC and look for the marked-down jugs. That, the MuscleTech promotion, and the Gold Card (if you have one) should drop the price nicely.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 05:42:26 PM »
get shotgun or white flood much better
w

Purge_WTF

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 12:29:24 AM »
  I've used both and NOX tastes better and gives me more energy--to say nothing of the fact that it's not made by HustleTech.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 07:06:39 AM »
  I've used both and NOX tastes better and gives me more energy--to say nothing of the fact that it's not made by HustleTech.

Now, Mr. President, be nice!!!

;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 02:40:40 PM »
I've tried both.

Personally I don't see much of a difference but I once took too much Nanovapor and couldn't get to sleep that night. Sounds daft but it's true.

I like Shotgun too.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 04:51:46 PM »
You can't go wrong with either one. Nano Vapor doesn't taste quite as good. But, it works a lot faster (you can take it, in the locker room and feel it kick into gear before you finish warming up).

Price-wise, both products are virtually the same (though MuscleTech has a special promotion and BSN has added 20% more in the smaller canisters of NO-Xplode). Try GNC and look for the marked-down jugs. That, the MuscleTech promotion, and the Gold Card (if you have one) should drop the price nicely.

Actually, 25% more.  ;)

I've personally tried NaNo Vapor, and I felt it was 'OK'. What may work for one person may not work for another, so give it a shot Coltrane. NaNo Vapor may work wonders for you, but it didn't for me.

I've been using Labrada's Extreme NO and I like it. Gonna make the switch to BSN's NO Explode and try that out.

Here's a good video that may help you make your decision...

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 05:04:54 PM »
Actually, 25% more.  ;)

I've personally tried NaNo Vapor, and I felt it was 'OK'. What may work for one person may not work for another, so give it a shot Coltrane. NaNo Vapor may work wonders for you, but it didn't for me.

I've been using Labrada's Extreme NO and I like it. Gonna make the switch to BSN's NO Explode and try that out.

I love this guy-he doesn't work out but endorses pre-workout drinks lol

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2009, 07:02:49 AM »

I love this guy-he doesn't work out but endorses pre-workout drinks lol

I do, just not with a BowFlex.  ;)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2009, 08:41:51 AM »
I think when we bring up Pre workout stuff on this board a lot of good products fly under the rader.  I never seen anyone here talk about V12 or Cold Fusion and I feel these are both great products.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2009, 08:49:37 AM »
I think when we bring up Pre workout stuff on this board a lot of good products fly under the rader.  I never seen anyone here talk about V12 or Cold Fusion and I feel these are both great products.

V12 is still around?  ???

I thought it was one of those 'one hit wonder' product.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2009, 09:38:16 AM »
V12 is still around?  ???

I thought it was one of those 'one hit wonder' product.

They update the formula every year my friend,  I think the new one has beta and Bcaas in it.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2009, 09:55:53 AM »
Now, Mr. President, be nice!!!

;D

No.  :)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2009, 02:29:00 PM »
They update the formula every year my friend,  I think the new one has beta and Bcaas in it.

I remember V-12, V-12 Turbo, and Vault.

In fact, I got V-12 for about $15, when V-12 Turbo first hit the market, because GNC was clearing the shelves for the newer formula.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2009, 02:41:50 PM »
I do, just not with a BowFlex.  ;)
so thats you in the video, pollux?

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2009, 02:55:11 PM »
so thats you in the video, pollux?

No. But that's the ideal physique Pumpster is trying to achieve, yet never will. That's how he got suckered into buying a BowFlex.  :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2009, 03:07:19 PM »
No. But that's the ideal physique Pumpster is trying to achieve, yet never will. That's how he got suckered into buying a BowFlex.  :D

i dont think pumpster was saying you you dont workout, i am pretty sure he was referin to the dude in the video.

on topic, i havent used a pre workout n.o. supplement in year or so, the last time i did my friend had given me a bottle of no explode for free.  but when i used to use these, the best one i ever tried was from Fizogen, called "blast cycle".  although i hear n.o. shotgun and super pump are the best ones now..... but flexingtonsteele tol me a week ago or so that hes been using the "magic powder" plasmosis and that its actually better than n.o. shotgun by a little bit...

the reaosn i dont use them anymore is just that they are so damn expensive... i could spend 100 dollars on 2 tubs of a n.o. product, or i could buy a 10 lbs of leucine enriched whey isolate.. or a thousand tabs of anabol..

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2009, 05:00:22 PM »
i dont think pumpster was saying you you dont workout, i am pretty sure he was referin to the dude in the video.

on topic, i havent used a pre workout n.o. supplement in year or so, the last time i did my friend had given me a bottle of no explode for free.  but when i used to use these, the best one i ever tried was from Fizogen, called "blast cycle".  although i hear n.o. shotgun and super pump are the best ones now..... but flexingtonsteele tol me a week ago or so that hes been using the "magic powder" plasmosis and that its actually better than n.o. shotgun by a little bit...

the reaosn i dont use them anymore is just that they are so damn expensive... i could spend 100 dollars on 2 tubs of a n.o. product, or i could buy a 10 lbs of leucine enriched whey isolate.. or a thousand tabs of anabol..

No, trust me! He was talking about me. LOL
He and emn1964 have some sort of man-crush on me. Always following where I post and trying their wits, or lackthereof, which blows up in their face.  :D

Anyway, yes, back to the topic. Were you buying the NO product(s) at a store [ie. GNC]? I've bought mine off the Internet for roughly $45 and it'll last me a little over a month.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2009, 05:47:17 PM »
No, trust me! He was talking about me. LOL
He and emn1964 have some sort of man-crush on me. Always following where I post and trying their wits, or lackthereof, which blows up in their face.  :D

Anyway, yes, back to the topic. Were you buying the NO product(s) at a store [ie. GNC]? I've bought mine off the Internet for roughly $45 and it'll last me a little over a month.

GNC is a great place to get NO-XPLODE, along with other NO products. Keywords are.....MARKED DOWN FOR CLEARANCE!!!

The last time I got some NO-XPLODE from GNC, it was for $25, courtesy of clearance sale combined with the Gold Card.

But, if even that's too pricey, you can always go to Wal-Mart and get Six Star's NO Fury for $20.

And, slightly off topic, I even managed to get two jugs of Anator P-70 for about $28. That was due to clearance, MuscleTech's 40% off promotion, and my Gold Card. I'm sure Mr. President will be just THRILLED with that.

;D

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2009, 06:10:51 PM »
Both good products.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Vapor is a bit higher in carbs. 

I personally am not too crazy about products with Yohimbe in them and the Vapor product has it.  I can take tons of ephedrine but the yohimbe just wires me out to the point that it ruins my workout.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2009, 06:13:16 PM »
GNC is a great place to get NO-XPLODE, along with other NO products. Keywords are.....MARKED DOWN FOR CLEARANCE!!!

The last time I got some NO-XPLODE from GNC, it was for $25, courtesy of clearance sale combined with the Gold Card.

But, if even that's too pricey, you can always go to Wal-Mart and get Six Star's NO Fury for $20.

And, slightly off topic, I even managed to get two jugs of Anator P-70 for about $28. That was due to clearance, MuscleTech's 40% off promotion, and my Gold Card. I'm sure Mr. President will be just THRILLED with that.

;D

I haven't been to GNC in such a long time that I forgot about those 'clearance' prices. I'm gonna have to check it GNC again!

Two jugs of Anator P-70 for $28?! Talk about a steal deal!

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2009, 06:15:33 PM »
Both good products.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Vapor is a bit higher in carbs. 

NaNo Vapor was 12 grams of carbs compared to NO-XPLODE's 6 grams.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2009, 11:02:09 PM »
NaNo Vapor was 12 grams of carbs compared to NO-XPLODE's 6 grams.

So do about 20 jumping jacks and you'll burn them extra 6 grams.

;D