Author Topic: Dorian Yates photo shoot 1993  (Read 14871 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Dorian Yates photo shoot 1993
« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2009, 03:15:56 PM »
if i'm such a troll why do you respond to all of my posts like a lost puppy?

yes i admit dorian has owned me because he destroyed the sport i once loved, you on the other hand are easily owned by me ;D

E

you think you can post your way out of your trolling , you can't . you're reduced to using my line but you have to amend it now because again I pointed out I never followed you and I don't respond to all of your posts , you're a toy that I play with and when you bore me I put you away to collect dust once again  ;)

you did no one a favor by pointing out Dorian owns you , that's obvious . however we all know how you feel about him so your only point in posting it again is trolling  ;) and you couldn't own me if this was 1860 and I were black , you think if you keep typing it it's true , the only person you're owing is yourself by following me and Dorian into another thread  ;)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2009, 03:16:59 PM »
Booom!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2009, 03:19:11 PM »
you think you can post your way out of your trolling , you can't . you're reduced to using my line but you have to amend it now because again I pointed out I never followed you and I don't respond to all of your posts , you're a toy that I play with and when you bore me I put you away to collect dust once again  ;)

you did no one a favor by pointing out Dorian owns you , that's obvious . however we all know how you feel about him so your only point in posting it again is trolling  ;) and you couldn't own me if this was 1860 and I were black , you think if you keep typing it it's true , the only person you're owing is yourself by following me and Dorian into another thread  ;)

lost puppy meltdown

i don't like dorian as a bodybuilder, you would NEVER want to look like him so why do you cry when i mention his name?

E

E

Shawdow

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2009, 03:20:36 PM »
questions for ND

why did yates have such an ugly physique

and why does he look like shit in photos

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2009, 03:21:16 PM »
lost puppy meltdown

i don't like dorian as a bodybuilder, you would NEVER want to look like him so why do you cry when i mention his name?

E

Again you keep shifting the topic , I never cried I said you were just another troll , I encouraged you to troll on , it's YOU who got sensitive when I called you out on the obvious lol

the more you type the more I'm correct , you're playing my game and like Levrone you're a distant second lol

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2009, 03:21:49 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2009, 03:22:33 PM »
Again you keep shifting the topic , I never cried I said you were just another troll , I encouraged you to troll on , it's YOU who got sensitive when I called you out on the obvious lol

the more you type the more I'm correct , you're playing my game and like Levrone you're a distant second lol

following me around getbig, stalking my post history looking for the name "dorian" is a game?

E
E

Shawdow

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2009, 03:22:59 PM »

is it true ND, would you never want to look like Dorian?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 03, 2009, 03:24:27 PM »
questions for ND

why did yates have such an ugly physique

and why does he look like shit in photos

Ugly physique? genetics I assume , but if men with pretty physique is your cup of tea I understand

I don't think he looks like shit in photos , in some shots he looks amazing and in other he looks atrocious , he may just look nlike shit to you because of your personal preference for men with pretty physiques  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2009, 03:26:53 PM »
but if men with pretty physique is your cup of tea I understand

of course if steve reeves is your favorite

E

E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2009, 03:28:51 PM »
is it true ND, would you never want to look like Dorian?

Nope or Ronnie or any modern pro

Shawdow

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2009, 03:29:44 PM »
Ugly physique? genetics I assume , but if men with pretty physique is your cup of tea I understand

I don't think he looks like shit in photos , in some shots he looks amazing and in other he looks atrocious , he may just look nlike shit to you because of your personal preference for men with pretty physiques  ;)

are you trying to suggest i am gay?
no need for making sarcastic remarks, get it out already

so I guess aesthetics has nothing to do with body building, got it, damn that arnold for having a pretty physique, the kind that made
people want to be bodybuilders and women like bodybuilders, damn him

dorian had it right, now everybody looks at modern bodybuilders and throw up lol

thanks for revolutionizing the sport dorian! you're the best, pal :D

isn't steve reeves your favorite bodybuilder mr. hypocrite?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2009, 03:38:55 PM »

so I guess aesthetics has nothing to do with body building, got it, damn that arnold for having a pretty physique, the kind that made

dorian had it right, now everybody looks at modern bodybuilders and throw up lol

thanks for revolutionizing the sport dorian! you're the best, pal :D

isn't steve reeves your favourite bodybuilder mr. hypocrite?

No I'm suggesting you're fond of pretty physiques if you equate that with being gay that's your hang up and the irony of you typing ' sarcastic remarks ' you want to be taken seriously? your initial post suggests otherwise

You're right for the most part aesthetics have little to do with bodybuilding , and the aesthetic ideal changes all the time , just because it doesn't fit your ideal doesn't mean it's wrong , Bob Paris is considered to be one of the most aesthetic bodybuilders of all time yet he never one a single contest , during Haney's reign people were screaming Paris should be Mr Olympia because he truly represents the aesthetic ideal , it's more than aesthetics than win contests. And Haney was positively more aesthetic than Dorian so in the end it's all a matter of prospective

You can blame Dorian for the judges but you have an axe to grind so you'll cast all the blame on Yates which is okay , we've already established you think he looks like shit and Dorian won his last contest in 1997 , many people have won since him and don't look anything like him but it's convenient for you to blame him so fee free

isn't steve reeves your favourite bodybuilder mr. hypocrite?

He's one of my favorites absolutely , care to elaborate on how this makes he a hypocrite?

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: April 03, 2009, 03:43:02 PM »
absolutely incredible shot

Team Yates

Shawdow

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2009, 03:53:35 PM »
No I'm suggesting you're fond of pretty physiques if you equate that with being gay that's your hang up and the irony of you typing ' sarcastic remarks ' you want to be taken seriously? your post suggests otherwise

You're right for the most part aesthetics have little to do with bodybuilding , and the aesthetic ideal changes all the time , just because it doesn't fit your ideal doesn't mean it's wrong , Bob Paris is considered to be one of the most aesthetic bodybuilders of all time yet he never one a single contest , during Haney's reign people were screaming Paris should be Mr Olympia because he truly represents the aesthetic ideal , it's more than aesthetics than win contests. And Haney was positively more aesthetic than Dorian so in the end it's all a matter of prospective

You can blame Dorian for the judges but you have an axe to grind so you'll cast all the blame on Yates which is okay , we've already established you think he looks like shit and Dorian won his last contest in 1997 , many people have won since him and don't look anything like him but it's convenient for you to blame him so fee free

He's one of my favorites absolutely , care to elaborate on how this makes he a hypocrite?

lol lol

because you said i like pretty physiques and steve reeves is one of your favorites

i am not hulkster i don't have time to argue about men in thongs, i think you argue just for the sake of arguing ;D

it's alright, we are cool as you know, ... i hope :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2009, 03:54:54 PM »
You have a very limited grasp of semantics and the pragmatics of language if you believe Ronnie's statement indicates that he necessarily believed Dorian to be a better bodybuilder than him.

And, given your claim that many people in the industry thought Dorian at his best could beat Ronnie at his best, I'd like to see a poll  :).

CD

You have a very limited grasp of semantics and the pragmatics of language if you believe Ronnie's statement indicates that he necessarily believed Dorian to be a better bodybuilder than him.

So you're speaking for Ronnie now? If you've read anything about Ronnie on the topic of Yates and vice versa you'd know they've been very complimentary about each other and have a deep mutual respect for one another so when Ronnie says he feels Dorian would beat him it isn't just a matter of semantics especially considered it's something Dorian did on a consistent basis , it's his opinion which on the topic carries a lot more weight than you or me  ;) and playing devils advocate Dorian recently referred to Ronnie has ' maybe ' the best bodybuilder of all-time but I'm sure that's not a matter of semantics it's true because it coincides with your beliefs  ::)

And, given your claim that many people in the industry thought Dorian at his best could beat Ronnie at his best, I'd like to see a poll  :).

Oh that old appeal to numbers , because clearly if more people believe it , it has to be true lol more great logic , I'll concede more feel Ronnie would beat Dorian however this isn't proof just popular opinion , but I'm sure you knew that .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2009, 03:57:18 PM »

lol lol

because you said i like pretty physiques and steve reeves is one of your favorites

i am not hulkster i don't have time to argue about men in thongs, i think you argue just for the sake of arguing ;D

it's alright, we are cool as you know, ... i hope :D

Finally some one who gets it lol we are very cool lol  :D ;D  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #117 on: April 03, 2009, 04:05:15 PM »

incredible my ass.

his arms are 6 sizes too small for the rest of him in that shot..not to mention his 5 foot thick waist. awful. must be from 96 or 97

horrible proportions.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2009, 04:07:25 PM »
incredible my ass.

his arms are 6 sizes too small for the rest of him in that shot..not to mention his 5 foot thick waist. awful. must be from 96 or 97

horrible proportions.

1992 guest posing

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: April 03, 2009, 04:12:58 PM »
A brilliant OP. Shame the rest of the thread is filled with fuckwits :(

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #120 on: April 03, 2009, 04:24:19 PM »

i just don't see it

E
E

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #121 on: April 03, 2009, 04:24:49 PM »
incredible my ass.

horrible proportions.
Hulkster will never get off of Colemans cock.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 03, 2009, 04:30:30 PM »
Hulkster will never get off of Colemans cock.

lmao he was comparing Ronnie's glutes from year to year the other day  :-X

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 03, 2009, 04:32:04 PM »