Author Topic: Dorian Yates photo shoot 1993  (Read 14873 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Dorian Yates photo shoot 1993
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2009, 01:51:10 PM »
hahahahahaha Another patented ND meltdown by our pompous little schmoe twit! ;D ;D ;D

so much for dorian still being a "hardcore bodybuilder"

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2009, 01:52:32 PM »

mybad if this is a repost.

the physique responsible for the mutants we see today ::)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2009, 01:55:11 PM »
so much for dorian still being a "hardcore bodybuilder"

E

Add another troll to the thread  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2009, 01:56:05 PM »
Add another troll to the thread  ;)

i'm still in your head I see

E
E

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2009, 01:56:29 PM »
the physique responsible for the mutants we see today ::)

E

There ain't nothing wrong with mutants.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2009, 02:00:03 PM »
i'm still in your head I see

E

by pointing out you're a troll? great logic  ::)

Dorian owns your mind like he owned your hero , again thanks for proving me right

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2009, 02:02:36 PM »
by point out you're a troll? great logic  ::)

Dorian owns your mind like he own your hero , again thanks for proving me right

i can't say a word about dorian without you following me around like a lost puppy, pathetic :)

you obviously are in love with him, why else would you defend a man that you would NEVER want to look like?

and yeah he owns my mind because he killed the sport, he should not be admired on a bodybuilding forum

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2009, 02:09:13 PM »
i can't say a word about dorian without you following me around like a lost puppy, pathetic :)

you obviously are in love with him, why else would you defend a man that you would NEVER want to look like?

and yeah he owns my mind because he killed the sport, he should not be admired on a bodybuilding forum

E

I didn't follow you first of all , I was posting in this thread long before earl stepped in  ;) , and pathetic is you're reduced to using my lines  ;) and you've trolled your opinion about how Yates ruined bodybuilding in scores of threads you're just trolling your opinion now in a Yates thread

and I love how you claim I must be in love with him  ::) everything leads back to man-lust with you NO wonder why even the Gay members of the board call you a closeted homosexual and you don't help your case when you say Kevin should have beat Dorian because he had a better physique and his face was more pretty lol

and Dorian killed the sport? his last contest was in 1997 the sport is still moving stop blaming Dorian because Kevin wasn't good enough. keep trolling with every post you prove me right.  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2009, 02:20:46 PM »
I didn't follow you first of all , I was posting in this thread long before earl stepped in  ;) , and pathetic is you're reduced to using my lines  ;) and you've trolled your opinion about how Yates ruined bodybuilding in scores of threads you're just trolling your opinion now in a Yates thread

and I love how you claim I must be in love with him  ::) everything leads back to man-lust with you NO wonder why even the Gay members of the board call you a closeted homosexual and you don't help your case when you say Kevin should have beat Dorian because he had a better physique and his face was more pretty lol

and Dorian killed the sport? his last contest was in 1997 the sport is still moving stop blaming Dorian because Kevin wasn't good enough. keep trolling with every post you prove me right.  ;)

meltdown

just using your "logic" everytime i mentioned dorian's name you just have to respond to my posts LIKE A LOST PUPPY :-*

E

E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2009, 02:24:26 PM »
meltdown

just using your "logic" everytime i mentioned dorian's name you just have to respond to my posts LIKE A LOST PUPPY :-*

E

Thanks for proving my point , you can't come up with a cognizant reply so just type ' meltdown ' more great logic , again I was here long before you and you decided to join the Dorian bashing which I have no problem with , I'm just point out the obvious , you're another troll  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2009, 02:38:53 PM »
Thanks for proving my point , you can't come up with a cognizant reply so just type ' meltdown ' more great logic , again I was here long before you and you decided to join the Dorian bashing which I have no problem with , I'm just point out the obvious , you're another troll  ;)

and you are proving my point by following me like a lost puppy just because i mention dorian :)

E
E

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2009, 02:41:24 PM »

This "troll" perseveration of yours is almost as bad as your delusional Yates worshipping. It is impossible to discuss with a person who when shown a picture claim to see something very few others can see. There is no common ground for discussion in such cases.

CD

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2009, 02:48:53 PM »
This "troll" perseveration of yours is almost as bad as your delusional Yates worshipping. It is impossible to discuss with a person who when shown a picture claim to see something very few others can see. There is no common ground for discussion in such cases.

CD

Ha ha ha another troll , one I'm not delusional in thinking Dorian at his best could beat Ronnie at his best , many people in the industry feel he could , if I were delusional , as you claim , I would never admit Ronnie could beat Dorian and I have said many times he could at his best however it would be very close , Ronnie himself thinks Dorian would beat him but I guess his opinion is ' delusional ' as well  ::) and I see how the judges see you people see what you like and what you think wins contests. you stand corrected .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2009, 02:51:25 PM »
and you are proving my point by following me like a lost puppy just because i mention dorian :)

E

Again YOU followed me in this thread , I didn't follow you  ;) and you're using my line you know what they say " you can't beat em , join em "  ;)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2009, 02:53:01 PM »
What have I done?  :o

:'(

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2009, 02:55:24 PM »
Again YOU followed me in this thread , I didn't follow you  ;) and you're using my line you know what they say " you can't beat em , join em "  ;)

i followed you in this thread?

you are the one that responded to my posts first, like the lost puppy you are

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2009, 02:58:03 PM »
i followed you in this thread?

you are the one that responded to my posts first, like the lost puppy you are

E

You followed Dorian Yates into this thread , I was posting long before you ever did so I most certainly did NOT follow you and I responded yet another known troll joins the party just exposing you for what you are , I understand why because Dorian beat your hero like everyone else that's why you all troll lol

troll on my friend  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2009, 02:58:58 PM »
What have I done?  :o

:'(

exposed the trolls that's all you did  :)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2009, 03:04:25 PM »
You followed Dorian Yates into this thread , I was posting long before you ever did so I most certainly did NOT follow you and I responded yet another known troll joins the party just exposing you for what you are , I understand why because Dorian beat your hero like everyone else that's why you all troll lol

troll on my friend  ;D

yes i "followed" dorian into this thread, why do you feel the need to troll and respond to EVERY SINGLE POST as if you are dorian?

reminds me of a lost puppy :-*

E
E

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2009, 03:06:32 PM »
Earl is destroying ND. Go easy Earl.
$

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2009, 03:07:17 PM »
yes i "followed" dorian into this thread, why do you feel the need to troll and respond to EVERY SINGLE POST as if you are dorian?

reminds me of a lost puppy :-*

E

Again point out you're a troll is just stating the obvious , you know it's true hence why you keep trying to ice-skate uphill trying to prove you're not , the more you respond typing you're not the more you prove I'm right  ;)

Dorian owns you and your hero , troll on  ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2009, 03:07:52 PM »
Earl is destroying ND. Go easy Earl.

haha just another day on getbig 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2009, 03:09:35 PM »

Again point out you're a troll is just stating the obvious , you know it's true hence why you keep trying to ice-skate uphill trying to prove you're not , the more you respond typing you're not the more you prove I'm right  ;)

Dorian owns you and your hero , troll on  ;D

if i'm such a troll why do you respond to all of my posts like a lost puppy?

yes i admit dorian has owned me because he destroyed the sport i once loved, you on the other hand are easily owned by me ;D

E
E

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2009, 03:12:07 PM »
Ronnie himself thinks Dorian would beat him but I guess his opinion is ' delusional ' as well  ::) and I see how the judges see you people see what you like and what you think wins contests. you stand corrected .

You have a very limited grasp of semantics and the pragmatics of language if you believe Ronnie's statement indicates that he necessarily believed Dorian to be a better bodybuilder than him.

And, given your claim that many people in the industry thought Dorian at his best could beat Ronnie at his best, I'd like to see a poll  :).

CD

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2009, 03:13:02 PM »
You have a very limited grasp of semantics and the pragmatics of language if you believe Ronnie's statement indicates that he necessarily believed Dorian to be a better bodybuilder than him.

ronnie also claimed to be natural ;D

E
E