Author Topic: Damn it! Wash your hands!  (Read 24080 times)

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
Re: Damn it! Wash your hands!
« Reply #150 on: April 03, 2009, 01:20:23 AM »
I love people that are supposedly germ freaks.  Washing your hands kills the small insignificant bacteria, and allows the larger bacteria to breed.  The over medication and over cleanliness of our society have led to our allergies and weak immune systems.  If someone doesn't want to wash their hands, who the fuck cares?

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: April 03, 2009, 01:32:52 AM »
am i the only one who cant pee in public washrooms when theres someone else in it too?

man i never use troughs

just have never been able to

hopefully it doesn't make me less of a man  :-X

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #152 on: April 03, 2009, 01:36:28 AM »
More than once, I have been mocked for washing my hands after using the bathroom.  Since when is hygiene (washing your hands) considered "gay?"  In many public bathrooms I have observed that more than 60% of men do not wash their hands after using the john.  Were you guys raised by wolves?  Are women any more conscientious about this sort of thing?

I have seen this lack of hygiene in many public places—even in the locker room at gay gyms—even when there is a sign admonishing you to wash your hands.

Do you consider hand washing optional?  Do you wash your hands when you are at home?  Alone?  I do.

Is there ever an excuse for not washing your hands after doing your business?  I say no!  >:(

Oh man....it's funny you posted this today. I was thinking about this very thing earlier today. These people out there are fucking disgusting. I can only imagine their living conditions if they think that a proper hand washing is too much work.

Not a day goes by where I run into someone who doesn't wash their hands. I wouldn't care so much, but reality is, it affects us all. Everyday some guy takes a shit, comes out of the stall, like nothing happened and heads straight out the door.

Fuck, One of my neighbors' kids came over to play with one of my boys one time....the little bastard took a shit, walks right out....get this, didn't flush his turd, didn't EVEN WIPE HIS ASS, and of course, didn't bother washing his hands. I fucking told him, you better not EVER do that in my house again. We have rules here. Like you say...I guess it's all about how you are raised. Raised by pigs, live like a pig.

Now I am fairly anal about cleanliness....I dust my home at least once a week. I'm meticulous about it. I clean everything. From my big trash can to my ceiling fans, vents, et cetera. I don't expect everyone to meet my standards, but fuck, a decent hand washing is not asking for much, IMO.

You'd think that with all the shit out there you can catch, everyone would make an effort? Of course not.

While on topic of cleanliness.....is a shower or deodorant too much to ask for? There was this asshole on a treadmill in front of me today...fuck, I'm glad I had my mini Lysol with me. Is one shower a day too much to ask for? I'm a 2 shower minimum myself.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: April 03, 2009, 01:37:38 AM »
I love people that are supposedly germ freaks.  Washing your hands kills the small insignificant bacteria, and allows the larger bacteria to breed.  The over medication and over cleanliness of our society have led to our allergies and weak immune systems.  If someone doesn't want to wash their hands, who the fuck cares?

Nothing against you personally, but what you said is what every dirty fuck usually spews when confronted about the hand washing subject.
HAHA, RON.....

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: April 03, 2009, 01:41:07 AM »

I usually just wipe my hands on the wall if there's any "collateral damage".

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: April 03, 2009, 01:44:32 AM »
man i never use troughs

especially not when someone is standing next to you in the urinoirs.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #156 on: April 03, 2009, 01:55:24 AM »
especially not when someone is standing next to you in the urinoirs.

Whats the matter, you have a small penis? I bet you do. You suffer from small penis syndrome, get that shit checked.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: April 03, 2009, 02:04:49 AM »
I love all the clean freaks on here.  My apartment is spotless, but I still think it's hilarious how people freak out.  Do you think rinsing your hands for five seconds really does all that much?  The DOD says you're supposed to wash your hands for 30 seconds, does anyone here do that?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: April 03, 2009, 02:06:32 AM »
Whats the matter, you have a small penis? I bet you do. You suffer from small penis syndrome, get that shit checked.

?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #159 on: April 03, 2009, 02:08:31 AM »
man i never use troughs

phew.......glad i'm not the only one.

I just think it's fucking weird standing shoulder to shoulder with some random guy taking a piss together. Not for me.
No doubt about it...

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: April 03, 2009, 02:10:39 AM »

I just think it's fucking weird standing shoulder to shoulder with some random guy taking a piss together. Not for me.

You know what fucking sucks? How come women get stalls, but we men do not. Is their need for privacy greater than ours?  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: April 03, 2009, 02:12:48 AM »
One thing that does bug me to no end is when guys use the stalls and piss all over the seat and don't clean up.  That should be an offense punishable by death.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #162 on: April 03, 2009, 02:14:26 AM »
You know what fucking sucks? How come women get stalls, but we men do not. Is their need for privacy greater than ours?  ::)

Fucking double standards.

They should have to piss next to each other with no privacy too......
No doubt about it...

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: April 03, 2009, 02:16:52 AM »
One thing that does bug me to no end is when guys use the stalls and piss all over the seat and don't clean up.  That should be an offense punishable by death.

Seriously....how fucking lazy can you be to not raise the fucking seat before you piss?  >:( >:( >:(
HAHA, RON.....

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #164 on: April 03, 2009, 02:23:37 AM »

That goes for you to.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #165 on: April 03, 2009, 02:26:48 AM »
That goes for you to.

you enjoy whipping your cock out next to random guys?

ok fag......... ::)
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #166 on: April 03, 2009, 02:28:13 AM »

thats common place at city gym  :-X

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #167 on: April 03, 2009, 02:29:03 AM »
thats common place at city gym  :-X

Thank god  i don't go there....... ;D
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #168 on: April 03, 2009, 02:29:27 AM »
Thank god  i don't go there....... ;D
hugh jackman does  :D

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #169 on: April 03, 2009, 02:30:06 AM »

Yeah, I'm the guy with the big cock that makes you feel so insecure when standing next to you at a urinal, you go use a toilet in a cubical like a little girl.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #170 on: April 03, 2009, 02:30:28 AM »

Isn't it weird then how chicks like to go to take pisses together in the bathroom?! ??? :o
I hate the State.

io856

« Reply #171 on: April 03, 2009, 02:31:19 AM »
I hate when guys insist on trying to get a peak at your junk at urinals...

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #172 on: April 03, 2009, 02:32:50 AM »
Isn't it weird then how chicks like to go to take pisses together in the bathroom?! ??? :o

No, where else can they go when you talk to them at a club/bar.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #173 on: April 03, 2009, 02:33:53 AM »
hugh jackman does  :D

Maybe he could hook me up with some GH....... ;D
No doubt about it...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #174 on: April 03, 2009, 02:34:48 AM »
Yeah, I'm the guy with the big cock that makes you feel so insecure when standing next to you at a urinal, you go use a toilet in a cubical like a little girl.

So to determine iiif your cock is bigger than the person you are standing next to, that means that you must look.

As i said.......ok fag.  ::)
No doubt about it...